1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just notice that when we received our actual EAD or EAD/AP Cards, the validity date is 7-10 days back.

I realized now, maybe the reason why the cards were not sent the day they were produced, is to give time for our details to be updated in SAVE.

So when we finally get hold of our cards, in case an entity is ready to verify our status, the system is updated. Thus, lessen complications.

Congrats again to those who got their EAD/AP cards! Keep is updated with the GC too.. :dancing:

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS  (CSC) FROM K1 VISA

06.23.17 - Application sent

06.26.17 - Received

06.29.17 - NOA

07.10.17 - Biomentrics Notice (via Post mail)

07.17.17 - Biometrics schedule

09.16.17 - 10 year GC received

CITIZENSHIP (N400)

02.26.2020 - Online Application

02.27.2020 - NOA

03.16.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.06.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in)

I just notice that when we received our actual EAD or EAD/AP Cards, the validity date is 7-10 days back.

I realized now, maybe the reason why the cards were not sent the day they were produced, is to give time for our details to be updated in SAVE.

So when we finally get hold of our cards, in case an entity is ready to verify our status, the system is updated. Thus, lessen complications.

Congrats again to those who got their EAD/AP cards! Keep is updated with the GC too.. :dancing:

That's "nice" of them and all, but I need to let my employer know by end of business today whether or not I can start training on Friday, so I'd appreciate it more if they'd just hurry up.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good after noon guy. How everyone having a blessed day. I have some good news. Uscis updated my case today saying that they mailed my work permit. So I'm extremely excited. Plus I also receive a job offer to go in on Friday to for interview ????????????

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Just received my EAD card. Oh God is great!!! Just counting down to the interview.

Do I use this to apply for a social security or just use the card to find work?

I am wondering the same!!

we got the approval letter last Monday...and we're waiting for the card in the mail cuz my hubby just got an interview yesterday and I have a feeling they want him to start ASAP for full time.

I got mine today with no email, update on the website or text message. I just went to the mailbox and found it. Yours is probably on the way, they might not even update anything like they did with mine

Good after noon guy. How everyone having a blessed day. I have some good news. Uscis updated my case today saying that they mailed my work permit. So I'm extremely excited. Plus I also receive a job offer to go in on Friday to for interview ????????????

Congrats on the job interview. Finally things are looking up

Timeline

Hello everyone, Yesterday I receive the email saying my work permit was approved! So, today I´m applying for a work at home job and they ask me in the application if I´m legally able to work in the US. I now I am but you know... I don´t have the card yet nor ssn. somebody have this situation??

Try explaining to them. They could be understanding, you never know. It should arrive soon

Just received my EAD card. Oh God is great!!! Just counting down to the interview.

Do I use this to apply for a social security or just use the card to find work?

I got mine today with no email, update on the website or text message. I just went to the mailbox and found it. Yours is probably on the way, they might not even update anything like they did with mine

Congrats on the job interview. Finally things are looking up

COngrats!!!

So you received the approval letter in the mail last Monday? ;3 I'm assuming ours is on the way too. Now I'm having this compulsion of trying to check our mailbox ever so often, eventhough I know they only deliver once a day LOL

goofy.gif Our K-1 progress luv.gifrose.gifrose.gif

I-129F Filed ~ 1/21/14

NAO1 text/email: 1/27/14

NAO2 hardcopy: 2/18/14

Case sent from NVC to London: 3/4/14

Case received by US Embassy: 3/6/14

CEAC status changed to "ready": 3/7/14

Package 3 date: 3/17/14

Medical: 5/14/14

CEAC status update: 5/19/14

Readiness Form: 5/29/14

CEAC status update: 6/4/14

Interview: 6/27/14 (APPROVED!!!)

Visa pick-up: 7/9/14 <3

AOS received: 4/21/15

Biometrics: 5/20/15

EAD letter received: 7/6/15

Timeline

COngrats!!!

So you received the approval letter in the mail last Monday? ;3 I'm assuming ours is on the way too. Now I'm having this compulsion of trying to check our mailbox ever so often, eventhough I know they only deliver once a day LOL

I was approved last week Monday but only only the email on thursday and the letter on Saturday and the card today. And my status just changed right now with the tracking number and all but it doesn't matter anyway

Timeline

COngrats!!!

LOL I checked mine every time I walked my dog and my husband told me to be patient. Lol, I feel you but don't worry it's on it's way. Just keep praying

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I also recieved my combo card today in the mail.

So glad I didn't have to wait that long after the approval!

Next stop, Social Security office.

- Adjustment of Status -

03/27/2015 Filed AOS package (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131) through attorney.
04/08/2015 (Day 0): USCIS Received package and accepted fingerprint fee.
05/01/2015 (Day 23): Biometrics done, early walk in.
07/06/2015 (Day 89): USCIS Website updated, received text and email. Approved EAD/AP.
07/10/2015 (Day 93): EAD/AP Mailed to my address.
07/15/2015 (Day 98): Received EA D/AP in mail.
07/21/2015 (Day 104): Applied f or SSN.
07/24/2015 (Day 107): USCIS Scheduled interview date for 9/1/2015 Website updated, text and email sent.
08/01/2015 (Day 115): Received SSN in mail.
09/01/2015 (Day 146): Interview, approved with passport stamp!
09/01/2015 (Day 146): Website Updated in less than an hour after interview, text and email. Welcome Notice Mailed/Card Production.

09/04/2015 (Day 149): Website Updated Card Was Mailed

09/05/2015 (Day 150): Received Welcome Notice in the Mail

09/08/2015 (Day 153): Received Green Card!! :dance: :D :yes: :thumbs:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.