1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Me too?? just recently passed my CA Driver's License.

Passed my probation at work ? Planning to have baby soon, in God's time and willing..

Thank you America ?

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS  (CSC) FROM K1 VISA

06.23.17 - Application sent

06.26.17 - Received

06.29.17 - NOA

07.10.17 - Biomentrics Notice (via Post mail)

07.17.17 - Biometrics schedule

09.16.17 - 10 year GC received

CITIZENSHIP (N400)

02.26.2020 - Online Application

02.27.2020 - NOA

03.16.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.06.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Me too?? just recently passed my CA Driver's License.

Passed my probation at work ? Planning to have baby soon, in God's time and willing..

Thank you America ?

Congrats!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Frustrating to see people filing after you, but getting approved before you :ranting:

Congratulations to all of you :joy:

We're still waiting too. Doesn't look like our interview will be scheduled before the holidays either. Oh well.

Anyone else?

K1 Vancouver

AOS

4/4/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent

4/6/15- Package received

4/9/15- NOA1- text/email

4/13/15- NOA1 hard copy EAD/AP (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/14/15- NOA1 hard copy AOS (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/17/15- Biometrics Letter received

4/29/15- Biometrics completed

6/23/15 (Day 77)- Service request

7/2/15 (Day 86)- Service request complete, email of approval of EAD (approved on June 30)

12/29/15- Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I had my interview last Thursday in Detroit. Everything went smoothly and it didn't last more than 15min. Most of the time the office was just asking about my information that I wrote down on the forms. We left and probably about 15 minutes out my status was updated saying that I had been approved and my card had been ordered. Now just waiting for the card to be mailed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

We're still waiting too. Doesn't look like our interview will be scheduled before the holidays either. Oh well.

Anyone else?

We are still patiently waiting as well. :( We haven't heard anything since our interview waiver letter back in July.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanksgiving is coming (L)

We are still patiently waiting as well. :( We haven't heard anything since our interview waiver letter back in July.

Hang in there.. It will come.. Your Green Card is on the way..

I had my interview last Thursday in Detroit. Everything went smoothly and it didn't last more than 15min. Most of the time the office was just asking about my information that I wrote down on the forms. We left and probably about 15 minutes out my status was updated saying that I had been approved and my card had been ordered. Now just waiting for the card to be mailed!

Congrats! :joy:

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS  (CSC) FROM K1 VISA

06.23.17 - Application sent

06.26.17 - Received

06.29.17 - NOA

07.10.17 - Biomentrics Notice (via Post mail)

07.17.17 - Biometrics schedule

09.16.17 - 10 year GC received

CITIZENSHIP (N400)

02.26.2020 - Online Application

02.27.2020 - NOA

03.16.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.06.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in)

Timeline

Congratulations!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Interview scheduled for Dec. 29. We had planned a trip to my family out of state for the holidays. Looks like my husband and I are going to have to fly back for the interview. Not sure if we are going to need to bring our kids (USC), there are 3 of them and it would cost us another $1000 to do so. So that's a bummer, but glad our interview is scheduled!

K1 Vancouver

AOS

4/4/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent

4/6/15- Package received

4/9/15- NOA1- text/email

4/13/15- NOA1 hard copy EAD/AP (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/14/15- NOA1 hard copy AOS (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/17/15- Biometrics Letter received

4/29/15- Biometrics completed

6/23/15 (Day 77)- Service request

7/2/15 (Day 86)- Service request complete, email of approval of EAD (approved on June 30)

12/29/15- Interview

We went to the interview last Monday (16th) in San Fransisco and I received the official approval the next day. Today, just one week later I already received my green card by mail.
The interview went well, but my wife does currently not have a job so the officer requested that I fill out an additional form to sponsor myself. Luckily she offered us to do it directly at the interview. I went quickly outside the building to a public computer, printed my pay stubs and handed them to her. I was very positive surprised that she was so flexible.
Edited by Schweigi

Finally I received notification through text message this morning and I will be having my interview on December 30, 2015. :dance::yes:

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Timeline
We went to the interview last Monday (16th) in San Fransisco and I received the official approval the next day. Today, just one week later I already received my green card by mail.
The interview went well, but my wife does currently not have a job so the officer requested that I fill out an additional form to sponsor myself. Luckily she offered us to do it directly at the interview. I went quickly outside the building to a public computer, printed my pay stubs and handed them to her. I was very positive surprised that she was so flexible.

Congratulations!

Finally I received notification through text message this morning and I will be having my interview on December 30, 2015. :dance::yes:

Good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats!

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi yall!

I have not been really active on VJ, but I just want to update our case here: We filed for AOS on 04/27/15, got an RFE for additional tax return stuff, and eventually got our interview in Houston, TX today. My case was approved within 10 mins! We were interviewed by a very laid back and friendly field officer who even cracked some jokes during the interview. The only thing he wanted to see from us was our IDs. No major questions, just stuff like where and when we met, when we married, what we did for living...

He didn't stamp my passport but said we would receive the green card in 2 - 3 weeks.

The whole process was 7 months long. Thank God we made it thru. Thanks VJ for all the good info, and good luck yall! :)

David & Thao

First Date: 10/17/2012

Engaged: 05/01/2014

Married: 03/26/2015

---------------------------N-400 Status

Sent: 09/08/2018

NOA: 09/08/2018

Bio Appt:

---------------------------ROC Status

Sent: 09/08/2017

Received: 09/11/2017

NOA: 09/11/2017

Bio Appt: 10/03/2017

---------------------------AOS Status

Sent: 04/24/2015

Received: 04/27/2015

NOA: 05/01/2015

Bio Appt: 05/19/2015

EAD received: 06/16/2015

Interview Approved: 12/07/2015

[God is walking with us on our love journey...] 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.