1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone, so a few months ago we got our notification of potential interview waiver case, today we received a RFE in the mail. The RFE is asking for marriage certificate, which I know was in the application, and evidence of bonafide relationship. I'm confused about the evidence part and not sure what it is they are asking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I would send another photocopy of your marriage certificate and Evidence such as Wedding Pics...PPics of honeymoon ..joint bank account..joint auto insurance ..joint bills etc...

I received a RFE wanting proof I paid all my fees...even though my I-797C THEY sent me shows/states ALL my fees were paid in full..you would think the left hand would be in sync with the righthand ... lol

Timeline

Good morning peeps..this morning I received call from last week's interview for employment... going today to have my Biometrics done and more paperwork for my new job ... I have read 7 books this past summer ..it's time

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Got an email yesterday, my husband and his 3 kids greencards are in production....no interview was needed!!! God is good?

Got an email yesterday, my husband and his 3 kids greencards are in production....no interview was needed!!! God is good?

Jeanne Robertson-Stewart

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Igor's list

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=3&sortby=2

I am the petitioner

• July 21, 2011 Met at Margaritaville in MoBay
  • February 14, 2013 Engaged
  • 5/15/13 I-129F notice from post office
  • 5/16/13 Received date
  • 5/20/13 NOA1
  • 5/23/13 I-797C, NOA
  • 5/28/13 your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).
  • 8/8/13 STILL WAITING mad.gif
  • 9/4/13 Petition transferred (to TX I'm guessing)
  • 9/19/13 NOA2
  • 9/21/13 received NOA2 hardcopy
  • 9/23/13 shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing
  • 10/1/13 NVC received
  • 10/2/13 left NVC
  • 11/25/2013 Received 221g requesting DNA testing on 2 of the 3 kids
  • 01/28/2014 DNA testing complete
  • 01/31/2014 DNA results in (he is the daddy...lol)
  • 02/04/2014 Letter mailed requesting passports to continue process
  • 02/11/2014 sent passports via DHL
  • 02/12/2014 Passports received by embassy
AOS

April 8, 2015....Application received

May 8, 2015....Biometric complete

May 27, 2015..Request for EAD expedite

June 3, 2015 ..Faxed expedite proof....waiting response....fingers crossed

June 4, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

June 18, 2015 EAD CARD APPROVED AWAITING DELIVERY!!!

June 24,2015 EAD/AP combo card picked up by USPS

June 25, 2015 EAD/AP card received

October 6, 2015 email stating greencards in production!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone from Michigan who is still waiting for interview? Still no updates for me yet.

AOS Journey:

March 30 - AOS/EAD/AP sent

April 2 - USCIS received

April 9 - NOA1

May 6 - Biometrics

May 7 - Case is ready for interview

May 21 - Request for EAD expedite

May 26 - contact congressman for EAD expedite

June 1 - EAD card in production

June 2 - EAD approved

June 6 - EAD/AP combo card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

my case was received April 22nd 2015..have been stuck ready to be scheduled for interview since july 4th...i am in Dallas Texas...soo soo worried and extremely disappointed. :( :(

Your handle says "HOPEFUL".

Be hopeful and have faith. Your interview will come.

Timeline

Yes be HOPEFUL ....the waiting is a test of patience... I'm a April 22 filer, just received my WELCOME LETTER...I WAS APPROVED with NO INTERVIEW. .my card is in the mail

My case hasn't moved from RFE received since May 28th ???... Colorado is still working on sept 26 2014 as of July 31st... Hope I'm lucky to skip the interview since I'll be going alone ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Yes be HOPEFUL ....the waiting is a test of patience... I'm a April 22 filer, just received my WELCOME LETTER...I WAS APPROVED with NO INTERVIEW. .my card is in the mail

Congrats!

I also had a RFE since April and nothing has changed other than they had received it.

I know it's processed because of the NPIW case notice. plus I called. maybe call and see where they are with it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi April filers!

I havent been here in a really long time!

I received an email notification for a RFE yesterday and I'm freaking out a little bit because I'm sure everything was in the package.

My question is, how long is the K1 medical good for?

does anyone else received a RFE? I already have my combo card since July and received an interview waiver around the same time

Timeline

My RFE was to show proof I paid all my fees..Don't sweat it, I DIDN'T get an Interview Waiver Letter , my Welcome to America letter appeared in the mail and my Green Card is enroute !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Anyone from Michigan who is still waiting for interview? Still no updates for me yet.

I'm in Michigan and I am still waiting. My case is ready for interview since May 22

Hi April filers!

I havent been here in a really long time!

I received an email notification for a RFE yesterday and I'm freaking out a little bit because I'm sure everything was in the package.

My question is, how long is the K1 medical good for?

does anyone else received a RFE? I already have my combo card since July and received an interview waiver around the same time

The K-1 medical is good for a year

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm in Michigan and I am still waiting. My case is ready for interview since May 22

Oh I see. I moved from AZ to MI last June. Still waiting for interview. I saw the Detroit USCIS is now processing March 25, 2015 as of July 31, so I thought ours will be anytime soon.

AOS Journey:

March 30 - AOS/EAD/AP sent

April 2 - USCIS received

April 9 - NOA1

May 6 - Biometrics

May 7 - Case is ready for interview

May 21 - Request for EAD expedite

May 26 - contact congressman for EAD expedite

June 1 - EAD card in production

June 2 - EAD approved

June 6 - EAD/AP combo card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.