1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who have recently been approved for their Green Cards. All the best!!! :)

K-1

August 1, 2014: I-129F packet sent (USPS Priority mail)

August 5, 2014: NOA1 received (email/text)

August 9, 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received/Alien Registration Number changed

October 3, 2014: RFE notice received (email/text)

October 9, 2014: RFE hardcopy received (General question missed on I-129F part 3) *Oops

October 10, 2014: RFE response inquiry sent (USPS Priority mail)

October 15, 2014: RFE response review (USCIS)

October 21, 2014: NOA2 I-129F was approved (email/text)

October 28, 2014: NOA2 hardcopy received

November 13, 2014: NVC received and case number assigned

November 25, 2014: NVChard copy received (case was forwarded to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Consulate)

November 30, 2014: Filled out forms DS-160 online for fiancé (K-1) and step daughter (K-2)

December 3, 2014: Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Consulate received case

December 18, 2014: NOA3 hardcopy received from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Consulate

December 22, 2014: Paid visa fees online and scheduled ASC Biometrics + Interview

January 20, 2015: Biometrics for fiancé in Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico

January 22, 2015: Medical exam at Clinica Medica Internacional (Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)

January 26, 2015: Picked up medical results for fiancé (K-1) and step daughter (K-2)

January 27, 2015: Interview APPROVED!!! (Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)

January 30, 2015: CEAC status "Issued"

January 31, 2015: DHL tracking number received via email

February 3, 2015: Passports ready for pickup via email/DHL tracking (DHL Ciudad Juarez, Mexico - Lopez Mateos) POE El Paso, TX

April 11, 2015: MARRIED 

AOS

April 23, 2015: AOS/EAD/AP packet sent USPS Priority mail (K-1/K-2)

May 5, 2015: NOA1 received (email/text)

May 9, 2015: NOA1 hardcopies received (6) - Dated "4/28/15"

May 16, 2015: Biometrics appointment letter received

May 18, 2015: Biometrics completed (early walk-in)

July 10, 2015: EAD/AP approved (K-1/K-2)

August 25, 2015: AOS interview (K-1/K-2) Fresno, CA "APPROVED" 

September 4, 2015: Green Card received

ROC

May 26, 2017: ROC packet sent USPS Priority mail (K-1/K-2)

June 3, 2017: NOA1 received 

June 17, 2017: Biometrics appointment letter received

June 20, 2017: Biometrics completed (early walk-in)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys I want to know if this as ever happen to anyone.. me and my daughter status went from they accept finger print fee to welcome notice sent no interview or anything. We got a rfe for my daughter in june we sent it in july now we get this I'm in new york and I filed april 27 so this is soo surprising to me. I was out of status over a year because of financial difficulties but we filed and this is the outcome I'm soo surprised whew..

Hi guys I want to know if this as ever happen to anyone.. me and my daughter status went from they accept finger print fee to welcome notice sent no interview or anything. We got a rfe for my daughter in june we sent it in july now we get this I'm in new york and I filed april 27 so this is soo surprising to me. I was out of status over a year because of financial difficulties but we filed and this is the outcome I'm soo surprised whew..

Wow never heard of that but congrats.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bolivia
Timeline

Congrats. I've seen a couple of NY filers getting approved without an interview and without waiting so many months.

I filed in NY too just a 1 or 2 days from you so hopefully ours get approved too.

K1 VISA

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Bolivia

I-129F Sent : 2014-06-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-10

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-12-04

HARDCOPY OF NOA2: 2014-12-09
SENT TO NVC: 2014-12-09
RECEIVED AT NVC: 2014-12-16
CASE NUMBER: 2014-12-16
CASE SENT TO EMBASSY: 2014-12-19
EMBASSY RECEIVED: 2014-12-29
MEDICAL BOOKED: 2014-01-14
INTERVIEW DATE: 2015-01-28
VISA APPROVED!!!
VISA RECEIVED: 2015-02-10

AOS PACKAGE
AOS, AP, & EAD Sent: 2015-04-28
AOS, AP, & EAD Received: 2015-04-30
NOA1: 2015-05-04
BIOMETRICS: 2015-05-26
EAD APPROVED: 2015-07-13
NOA2 HARD COPY: 2015-07-18
EAD COMBO CARD RECEIVED: 2015-07-24
SOCIAL SECURITY RECEIVED: 2015-08-03
NOTICE OF POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER RECEIVED: 2015-09-14
AOS APPROVED: 2015-10-07
WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED: 2015-10-13

GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 2015-10-19

I-751 PACKAGE
I-751 Sent: 2017-10-03
I-751 Received: 2017-10-04
NOA1: 2017-10-05
BIOMETRICS: 2017-10-31

Congrats. I've seen a couple of NY filers getting approved without an interview and without waiting so many months.

I filed in NY too just a 1 or 2 days from you so hopefully ours get approved too.

So that happens? I though interview waivers are only peculiar to k-fiance visas. Or were the couples adjusting from k visas?

Good afternoon peeps. I got good news. My card came in the mail today. it actually looks green

Hahahah...@"it actually looks green".

Im sure it does.!

Congrats bro, drink a beer.!!!

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

My interview was today in Baltimore MD @11am. We went through the usual security check and then checked in and waited for our turn to be called.

We were called in 20 minutes after our arrival.

There were 2 people in the room (one was a trainee). The lO was very friendly and made us feel at ease. I was sworn in and then he went through the standard questions on the l485 form. Then he asked me the following:-

1. My full names?

2. My address and where l lived before that address

3. My parents names

4. What l do for a living and where l got my BS in Indiana

5.My country of origin and finally he asked about when l came to the US and the port of entry

All these questions were being directed at me. My husband wasn't asked anything!

The whole interview took about 10 minutes!lt was so brief and to the point. I wasn't approved on the spot but l left very hopeful. All in all, it was a smooth interview.

I want to thank this wonderful forum for being very resourceful and supportive in all levels. I wish everyone good luck and keep the faith and know that this journey will come to pass soon.

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

My interview was today in Baltimore MD @11am. We went through the usual security check and then checked in and waited for our turn to be called.

We were called in 20 minutes after our arrival.

There were 2 people in the room (one was a trainee). The lO was very friendly and made us feel at ease. I was sworn in and then he went through the standard questions on the l485 form. Then he asked me the following:-

1. My full names?

2. My address and where l lived before that address

3. My parents names

4. What l do for a living and where l got my BS in Indiana

5.My country of origin and finally he asked about when l came to the US and the port of entry

All these questions were being directed at me. My husband wasn't asked anything!

The whole interview took about 10 minutes!lt was so brief and to the point. I wasn't approved on the spot but l left very hopeful. All in all, it was a smooth interview.

I want to thank this wonderful forum for being very resourceful and supportive in all levels. I wish everyone good luck and keep the faith and know that this journey will come to pass soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Yes guys I'm I shocked I didn't even get a interview waiver letter.. now its saying welcome notice sent

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.