dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

jattboi

is really frustrating trust me waiting for six and a half months but do they transferred your case to local office

How can I find out if it was transferred or not?

jattboi

is really frustrating trust me waiting for six and a half months but do they transferred your case to local office

USCIS I-130 Petition

I-130 Sent:........................................04/24/15
I-130 Packet Recv'd:........................04/27/15

I-130 NOA 1:....................................04/29/15
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 11/20/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......11/25/15

I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............12/01/15

NVC

How do I edit post ? NOA1 : 2015-04-27 I received on bottom left it has Service Center : Nebraska Service Center and haven't got anything else.

USCIS I-130 Petition

I-130 Sent:........................................04/24/15
I-130 Packet Recv'd:........................04/27/15

I-130 NOA 1:....................................04/29/15
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 11/20/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......11/25/15

I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............12/01/15

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I already paid the AOS fee. There is no bill for IV fee as yet. How long does it take to get IV bill? And also, do I have to wait on IV bill before I can fill out DS 260?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

YOU HAVE TO CALL NVC AND ASK FOR YOUR DS261 TO BE REVIEWD ON THE PHONE,THEY WILL ASK FOR YOUR EMAIL AND SEND U THE IV FEE&IV APP ,THAT EASY BUT U HAVE TO ASK FOR IT.GOOD LUCK

Filed: Timeline

we got our case number in the first of April, and now it has been telling me this for a month and 5 days now

Case Was Received At My Local Office

On October 1, 2015, we received your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number LIN............., at your local office
should this make me worried or something?

Edited by iflash3d

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

iflash3d

the reason for case was receive at local office is because it was transfferrd to a local office either california center or nebraska center etc because of the backlog at Vermont center

Filed: Timeline

iflash3d

the reason for case was receive at local office is because it was transfferrd to a local office either california center or nebraska center etc because of the backlog at Vermont center

okay thank you, so I shouldn't be worried and how long is the processing time? if an estimated one even exist

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

iflash3d

it depends for LPR because my was transferred to california center and case was received on the 9 september and still we didnt heard anything from there but for citizens it is quicker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

We have one more concern, my brother-in-law filled I-130 for his wife in May after us, we filled on 21st April, and his NOA 2 came and ours is still pending.

Can anybody help us, that what is going wrong with our case, there is no RFE.

Please help us!!!

Thanks!

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

shahmalhar

are u a permanent residence pls, cus i tot they are approving for the citizens first and did uscis transferred your case

my husband is a citizen , and we filed in april yet no NOA2 yet ...am just short of what to say or think .

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

mine was transfered too ...am an april filer no new yet

\

iflash3d

it depends for LPR because my was transferred to california center and case was received on the 9 september and still we didnt heard anything from there but for citizens it is quicker

mine was transfered too . and my husband is a citizen am just tired

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.