dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi Folks

Hmmm, it seems that people are getting different dates for I-130 spousal petitions from Nebraska. My attorney called to submit a service request today and wasn't allowed to, as he was told that they were processing petitions with a PD of 10 February. My PD is 6 April. A lot of these comments are a bit confusing as many posters are K1 or K3 petitions.

Are there any other CR1/IR1 I-130 petitions with a priority date of 10 April or earlier that have been approved at Nebraska?

Cheers!

We are the same. CR1/IR1 I-130 with a April 6 PD... No news.

Yeah we are a cr1 visa with PD April 6 and we was approved last week

See, that's what I don't understand and is frustrating. We are the same visa, PD, and Nebraska, but Mexico, and haven't heard... I don't get it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks everyone for all the replies - very helpful. It seems that NSC is just being random and not processing cases in any particular order. Very vexing indeed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We were approved this morning! Well, we were approved September 10th, but the email and our online account was updated today. Many happy tears!! Our PD date was April 6th and our case is in Nebraska - so Nebraska April filers... chins up! You're almost there!

We were approved this morning! Well, we were approved September 10th, but the email and our online account was updated today. Many happy tears!! Our PD date was April 6th and our case is in Nebraska - so Nebraska April filers... chins up! You're almost there!

Congratulations!!!???

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Congrats! I'm Nebraska with PD 04/06.... still no news... Hope it's soon!

Well I got and notification that my case was updated yet when I try to check my case it's just blank it's not even saying transferred to California anymore

Well I got and notification that my case was updated yet when I try to check my case it's just blank it's not even saying transferred to California anymore

Well I got a notification from the app saying my case was updated yet when I try to check it and the website it's.just blank. So frustrating it's not even saying transferred to California anymore

Well I got a notification from the app saying my case was updated yet when I try to check it and the website it's.just blank. So frustrating it's not even saying transferred to California anymore

Any Nebraska April Filers getting their approvals? My date is 4/6/2015 and still haven't heard anything. I called and was informed they are processing 2/10/2015 right now....

I was told the same exact thing..im nebraska, april 6 ....this is stressful. Im going crazy ?

Just FYI case tracker is back up and running! You can check your updated status now! Excited for you! Hope it's means it's approved! Just need someone from Trini along with me in NVC hell! Lol

In just checked and it went back to saying case was transferred to California :-(

Trust me it will happen! This is the easy part! I'm sure it will be very soon, and then it on to the stress that is the NVC!!

Have a great sunday everybody! Tomorrow will be 5 months since out PD so we're gonna call USCIS tomorrow mornig, dont know if that'll help or not.

Nvc is more stressful than uscis? I can't imagine higher levels of stress and anxiety than the ones i have now lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.