dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Has anyone been able to call NVC so far? I've tried for the first time today and haven't been able to get through to anyone.

NVC takes a million and ten redials to get through. Patience, patience, patience. Best time to call is right on their opening time (7am eastern) or in the last hour before they close (midnight eastern).

IR1 Visa

Service Center: CSC

Marriage: 2011/09/24

Baby girl: 2012/12/31

I-130 Sent: 2015/04/08 - USC filing from abroad

NOA 1: 2015/04/10

NOA 2: 2015/05/20 - 40 days!!

NVC Received: 2015/06/05

Case number assigned: 2015/06/17

Submitted DS-261: 2015/07/05

Paid AOS fee: 2015/07/10

Paid IV fee: 2015/07/27

Submitted via email AOS and IV packets: 2015/07/27

Checklist: 2015/08/05 - for DS-260 was having website difficulties and didn't realise they would review our case in 11 days.

Submitted DS-260: 2015/08/07

Supervisor Review: 2015/09/14 - 38 days after submitted DS-260 and still waiting

Checklist/Email from Supervisor?: 2015/09/18 - for missing police certificate, even though we were suppose to submit directly to the Australian consulate. Emailed them as requested stating that info and called stating that info was told to wait another 30 days for them to respond?!?!?!?! :ranting: At least now I'm in direct email communication with a someone.

Case Complete!! - 2015/09/22 - 110 days

NVC takes a million and ten redials to get through. Patience, patience, patience. Best time to call is right on their opening time (7am eastern) or in the last hour before they close (midnight eastern).

Thanks, I'll keep on trying.

Hi guys! I'm a U.S. citizen and my husband is from the United Kingdom. We filed our I 130 petition on April 29th and still haven't heard anything back.

It is at the Nebraska location and hopefully we'll have good news soon.

Does anyone know how long the process might take after the approval? We're trying to get all of our supporting information together now so as not to delay the process. I am hoping he might be able to move over here by February 2015. Do you think this is likely? Or am I not living in reality? :-l

I am honestly going crazy. Some people that got transferred after me got a receipt notice and I haven't. Don't wanna think something's wrong, I am (and I repeat) going crazy. Can't deal with this no more

Hi guys! I'm a U.S. citizen and my husband is from the United Kingdom. We filed our I 130 petition on April 29th and still haven't heard anything back.

Does anyone know how long the process might take after the approval? We're trying to get all of our supporting information together now so as not to delay the process. I am hoping he might be able to move over here by February 2015. Do you think this is likely? Or am I not living in reality? :-l

I think the nvc plus consular stages take an average of 6 months... But it depends on a lot of factors. I am in a similar situation. Nebraska, PD 24th April from UK

I am honestly going crazy. Some people that got transferred after me got a receipt notice and I haven't. Don't wanna think something's wrong, I am (and I repeat) going crazy. Can't deal with this no more

I hear you! But, keep in mind. that I wrote a similar note just last week, and got approval a day later! You'll get yours soon!

Chin up!

Edited by Stone23

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Any Nebraska April Filers getting their approvals? My date is 4/6/2015 and still haven't heard anything. I called and was informed they are processing 2/10/2015 right now....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Has anyone been able to call NVC so far? I've tried for the first time today and haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I did called them on last Friday. After going through all the options, I was finally able to talk to a real person. But my enthusiasm has ended on a sad note that I need to wait for 35 days before calling to NVC for a case number.

I did called them on last Friday. After going through all the options, I was finally able to talk to a real person. But my enthusiasm has ended on a sad note that I need to wait for 35 days before calling to NVC for a case number.

Spoke to someone there today and she said it can take up to 35 days, but it can be shorter. I've compared other timelines and the average is about 15 days. So I'll try next week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Spoke to someone there today and she said it can take up to 35 days, but it can be shorter. I've compared other timelines and the average is about 15 days. So I'll try next week.

Just called NVC and spoke to them, wooohoo!!! :) they have received my case today at NVC. So next week I will receive my case number.

Any Nebraska April Filers getting their approvals? My date is 4/6/2015 and still haven't heard anything. I called and was informed they are processing 2/10/2015 right now....

That is what I don't understand! Over the phone they tell you they are processing February petitions, on this website it is 24th March, however, some April fillers have already got approval.... Very confusing. I think they just say what they want to say. Hopefully we won't have to wait that long!

Just called NVC and spoke to them, wooohoo!!! :) they have received my case today at NVC. So next week I will receive my case number.

You inspired me to call again. They received it today!

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Soo I called USCIS And they are processing March 23 petitions they are behind about a month. What I still don't understand is how some people already got approved with a priority date after mine.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

That is what I don't understand! Over the phone they tell you they are processing February petitions, on this website it is 24th March, however, some April fillers have already got approval.... Very confusing. I think they just say what they want to say. Hopefully we won't have to wait that long!

Same her man my pd is April 3rd and nothing yet, I called today and they said their processing March Petitions. It's a good sign because last month I called they said they were in February soo it's moving a long

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Folks

Hmmm, it seems that people are getting different dates for I-130 spousal petitions from Nebraska. My attorney called to submit a service request today and wasn't allowed to, as he was told that they were processing petitions with a PD of 10 February. My PD is 6 April. A lot of these comments are a bit confusing as many posters are K1 or K3 petitions.

Are there any other CR1/IR1 I-130 petitions with a priority date of 10 April or earlier that have been approved at Nebraska?

Cheers!

Edited by jsdixie_uk

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.