dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

We are approved !!!!! So so excited and hopping everybody else getapproved also very soon just keep high hopes. We were in nebraska and our PD was April 2nd

Congrats! Hopefully, they all come rolling in!!

Hi everyone,

I am an April 2015 filer too. My question is for I864 package.

I am planing to send tax transcript as a evidence with I864.

I have filled amended tax return in 2014. Which shows my correct income. But tax transcript does not account any changes after you file tax return. So tax transcript has higher income than my original income in 2014. Which income I should report?

Can I send tax transcript and tax return of 2014 with W2s and all schedules of my tax return ?

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

I'd report what's on your amended return and send the W-2 with the tax return and schedules. I wouldn't send the tax transcript if it's not the most accurate.

IR1 Visa

Service Center: CSC

Marriage: 2011/09/24

Baby girl: 2012/12/31

I-130 Sent: 2015/04/08 - USC filing from abroad

NOA 1: 2015/04/10

NOA 2: 2015/05/20 - 40 days!!

NVC Received: 2015/06/05

Case number assigned: 2015/06/17

Submitted DS-261: 2015/07/05

Paid AOS fee: 2015/07/10

Paid IV fee: 2015/07/27

Submitted via email AOS and IV packets: 2015/07/27

Checklist: 2015/08/05 - for DS-260 was having website difficulties and didn't realise they would review our case in 11 days.

Submitted DS-260: 2015/08/07

Supervisor Review: 2015/09/14 - 38 days after submitted DS-260 and still waiting

Checklist/Email from Supervisor?: 2015/09/18 - for missing police certificate, even though we were suppose to submit directly to the Australian consulate. Emailed them as requested stating that info and called stating that info was told to wait another 30 days for them to respond?!?!?!?! :ranting: At least now I'm in direct email communication with a someone.

Case Complete!! - 2015/09/22 - 110 days

Spoke to very polite woman at USCIS Customer Service yesterday, and she said that Vermont is now dealing with some new application/law and they are focusing on those for now. A lot but, not all I 130 petitions were transferred to lightened the load. She didn't know why or if mine stays on in Vermont.

Either I'm having a bad few days, or this process is starting to get to me! Makes me want to cry! Trying to convince myself that we're half way there.

Hi guys I filed for my husband April 10th 2015 here is the timeline so far.

April 10th mailed application

April 14th application received

April 16th hard copy received

August 28th email notice file transferred to another uscis office for pocessing

It's been at the Vermont service center

Hi! I would just like to post an update on my case. April filer here. Got approved in Nebraska Service Center, May 7. Started the whole NVC processing by June, paid fees, July submitted the visa application online then mailed the document. Then waited for about 30 days for them to review.

NVC Case complete and interview letter received via email Aug 25. Interview date on Sept 21.

I know this whole processing is tedious and making us impatient, just have faith, pray and be optimistic. Let's claim it, ask for it and we'll have it. Good luck and God bless everyone! :)

Guys check your cases' statuses online. Today They transfered us to California, anyone else?

They transferred us as well but I don't know where to yet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Update: We are in Texas Service Center and on 21st of August upon checking our case we saw that the are requesting more initial evidence (RFE).That has both positive and negative sides.Negative is that we'll most likely et slightly more delayed than we had hoped.Good news is a)They're reviewing our case so all of you on TSC should be getting approvals soon and b) The papers they're asking are not anything too serious or difficult to find so if you get the same message don't worry. It just means they need to know a bit more about your marriage and confirm is real.

Now I'm going to address again those that for some reason feel the need to brag. Congratulations to all of you getting approved and even more to those that are close to receiving their visa.I'm sure you're very happy but are not in our shoes so any words of encouragement feel like mocking.I was lucky enough to spend almost a month with my husband this summer (now we're apart again for God knows how much) but most of us don't even have that.

I really don't see why some of us here that got expedited have the need to flaunt that they are almost done with this whole thing after 5 months especially while the rest of us haven't even been approved yet.Show some respect.

I-130 Sent : 2015-04-06
I-130 NOA1 : 2015-04-09
I-130 RFE : 2015-08-22
I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-09-19
I-130 Approved : 2015-09-28
NVC Received : 2015-10-09
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-10-27
Pay AOS Bill : 2015-11-04
Send AOS Package : 2015-11-24
Submit DS-261 : 2015-10-27
Receive IV Bill : 2015-11-10
Pay IV Bill : 2015-11-10
Send IV Package : 2015-11-24
Scan Date 2015-11-27
Case Completed at NVC : 2016-01-06
Interview Date : 2016-02-03

Timeline

Hi! I would just like to post an update on my case. April filer here. Got approved in Nebraska Service Center, May 7. Started the whole NVC processing by June, paid fees, July submitted the visa application online then mailed the document. Then waited for about 30 days for them to review.

NVC Case complete and interview letter received via email Aug 25. Interview date on Sept 21.

I know this whole processing is tedious and making us impatient, just have faith, pray and be optimistic. Let's claim it, ask for it and we'll have it. Good luck and God bless everyone! :)

How exactly is this process tedious to you or making you impatient when you got everything done in 5 months?

You should appreciate the fact that you can be with your spouse so soon and not complain.This is disrespectful to the rest of us that have waited as long as you have and are not even half way there.

I'm speaking for myself here but I don't understand what kind of reason or thinking would lead you to post comments like this.

Scan Date 2015-11-27

Filed: Timeline

How exactly is this process tedious to you or making you impatient when you got everything done in 5 months?

You should appreciate the fact that you can be with your spouse so soon and not complain.This is disrespectful to the rest of us that have waited as long as you have and are not even half way there.

I'm speaking for myself here but I don't understand what kind of reason or thinking would lead you to post comments like this.

We all are in the same boat, I am still trying to understand your comment? If you are suffering, that does not mean you should blame other people for it or get jealous about it.

Be respectful and enjoy whatever you have in your hands and say 'Congrats' to them. I hope you get together with your spouse soon and my best wishes are with you.

Peace

Filed: Timeline

Congrats and good luck for the interview.

Timeline

We all are in the same boat, I am still trying to understand your comment? If you are suffering, that does not mean you should blame other people for it or get jealous about it.

Be respectful and enjoy whatever you have in your hands and say 'Congrats' to them. I hope you get together with your spouse soon and my best wishes are with you.

Peace

The thing is we are not on the same boat.

Being assigned to different service centers that work on different speeds is one thing but certain cases DO get treated differently than others.

I don't get jealous, I state the obvious.What reason has someone that will be with their spouse next month to tell me to be patient and that they know exactly what I'm going through.

I congratulated everyone so I'm not even sure you read my message.I find disrespectful though that some people have the "need" to compare their experience with what the rest of us are going through.

I won't be with my spouse soon.No matter how much good luck we pray we have 90% have at least another 6 months to go.

I'm emotional invested in this and it's just obvious that some people don't have an innocent intent when they post here.

If they have the nerve to do that then I have the nerve to call them out

Scan Date 2015-11-27

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I believe people are just trying to be encouraging because they are or were in our shoes not long ago. Just trying to update so we know that they received news and so will we. It's helpful because USCIS doesn't give us any info until they've made a decision or they need more information and seeing peoples updates give us an idea of where they are at and that progress is being made. Knowing how much this sucks makes me happy for the people who are close to being done.

Best of luck with your case and hope it is all resolved ASAP!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.