dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I was looking for similar forum,thank god I found this one.

I am too an April Filer,we filed petition on april 2nd,routed to VSC and our PD is 6th april.

Since then haven't heard anything from USCIS.

Hoping my NOA2 will arrive soon

I sent my petition april 2 too.. im at Nebraska..yours is faster than mine.. you should be approved soon. im waiting noa2 as well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I was looking for similar forum,thank god I found this one.

I am too an April Filer,we filed petition on april 2nd,routed to VSC and our PD is 6th april.

Since then haven't heard anything from USCIS.

Hoping my NOA2 will arrive soon

I have the same VSC. I did filed on 17th April. I hope you will have approval before me.

Filed: Timeline

I files on April 22 and received NoA1 on April 28, waiting for NoA 2. When I check online can see this:

On August 21, 2015, your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number XXXXXXXX, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by September 20, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice.

I submitted the application to Vermont Service Center. What would be the possible next steps? At the same time, have received an email with a subject "Your Case Status: Initial Review "

Looking forward to your input folks.

Thanks y'all.

I files on April 22 and received NoA1 on April 28, waiting for NoA 2. When I check online can see this:

On August 21, 2015, your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number XXXXXXXX, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by September 20, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice.

I submitted the application to Vermont Service Center. What would be the possible next steps? At the same time, have received an email with a subject "Your Case Status: Initial Review "

Looking forward to your input folks.

Thanks y'all.

Yes, we're at Vermont also. A bunch of other people have been transferred in the last couple of days. I was just reading about it on another forum. Apparently, Vermont is overwhelmed with cases. I'm not sure that actually the case but, it's what folks were saying on the USCIS Center forum. Seems to be cases from February and April. Nothing for us so far and we're an earlier date.

Just looked at the USCIS site and a lot of cases before and after mine were transferred. Does anyone have any insight?

That's what I have found out so far too. Where are people getting transferred? CSC or somewhere else?

No one seem to know just yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So my case is moved to CSC now. Thought to share with you guys. Please post if anyone has any other similar situation.

Best of luck! CSC seems to be the SC to be processing applications the quickest so this may be a good thing!

Thanks. Yeah, looking at Igor list, CSC seems to be pretty quick. I am not sure why we can't file directly there?

I would feel so much better if there was some transparency about how they work. Now I'm worried about why we didn't get transferred. 'Sigh'

However, I hope the people that did will have a speedier journey though. Fingers crossed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So my case is moved to CSC now. Thought to share with you guys. Please post if anyone has any other similar situation.

Hey Maverickfhs... Mine got moved to CSC too.... Just checked online and confirmed..

Now the thing is, who has been moved to CSC recently and how long does it take before you get the NOA2 for CSC with a transfered petition?

Just an update guys!

My case has been approved on the 19th of August 2015. I called NSC this morning to confirm and yes, indeed, they have my case in

the system.

I hope everyone here will receive good new soon as they (USCIS) are making some progress.

Cheers!

I-130 application mailed: 17th of March 2015 Vermont, Nebraska

Priority date: March 25th, 2015

NOA1 received: April 1st, 2015

NOA2 notice August 19th, 2015

Just an update guys!

My case has been approved on the 19th of August 2015. I called NSC this morning to confirm and yes, indeed, they have my case in

the system.

I hope everyone here will receive good new soon as they (USCIS) are making some progress.

Cheers!

I-130 application mailed: 17th of March 2015 Vermont, Nebraska

Priority date: March 25th, 2015

NOA1 received: April 1st, 2015

NOA2 notice August 19th, 2015

Amen! Congrats! Gives us all hope.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.