dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Ours is April 6 :(

We have filed for an expedite over 2 months ago also filed a request for an answer and we was told that it's in line for an officer to review and to wait 60days... Well now we are only a month away from it being 6 month mark.

Really hope there's some good news soon though. All this back and forth visiting is costing a whole lot of money and the heart break everytime I have to leave him :(

Not meant to get everybody rild up, but someone who's priority date is April 6 (122 days) got both their I130 and K3 approved yesterday from Vermont.

Just saying maybe soon y'all!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ours is April 6 :(

We have filed for an expedite over 2 months ago also filed a request for an answer and we was told that it's in line for an officer to review and to wait 60days... Well now we are only a month away from it being 6 month mark.

Really hope there's some good news soon though. All this back and forth visiting is costing a whole lot of money and the heart break everytime I have to leave him :(

Mine is April 6th as well. Sep 6th will be the 5 month mark for us so we still have time! It looks like people are hearing back at their 5 month mark or a few days later. We are still within the normal time so hang in there! Every day is one day closer to this being over :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mark 11: 24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Timeline

Good news for all... Visa Bulletin for September 2015 is out and its 01 March 2014.

This is not funny unless it's a mistake. I'm not perturb anyway. I know in whom I've believed in. Do you think the member of March 2015 filers who are now at NVC stage are posting false info. Go check for yourself.

Timeline

Good news for all... Visa Bulletin for September 2015 is out and its 01 March 2014.

Is there something I'm missing or don't understand? This doesn't sound like good news to me. Could you please explain?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Timeline

Oh i just noticed you're applying for the F2-A visa. Your post makes a lot more sense now. Best of luck with everything and I hope you can go home to your spouse soon.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Oh i just noticed you're applying for the F2-A visa. Your post makes a lot more sense now. Best of luck with everything and I hope you can go home to your spouse soon.

Yeah... thanks a lot! Hope for the best.

Timeline

Any Texas service center approvals?

Wishing u Gods blessing as u patiently wait. What God has for u, it's for u.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Has anyone else noticed that Igor'a List is saying that Vermont is working on April 17? Wish it was actually true!

Yup... I have noticed that I would probably wait one day before ringing the bell.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I was looking for similar forum,thank god I found this one.

I am too an April Filer,we filed petition on april 2nd,routed to VSC and our PD is 6th april.

Since then haven't heard anything from USCIS.

Hoping my NOA2 will arrive soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.