dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations guys!!!

I see you got Nebraska and they have processing times older than my service center (VT), that must have been a nice surprise! One step closer!!!! :)

congrats

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone!

So happy to have found this blog (by accident)! Now this very LOOOONNNGGGG wait doesn't seem as lonely!

I'm an April 2015 filer too, petitioning for my Brazilian husband. I've just looked on the USCIS website and the I-130 processing times for the NE Service Center seem to have stalled at 14 January 2014!? Could the 2014 be a typo?

Status so far:

10-10-14 Married (Brazil)

04-06-15 Priority Date (Nebraska Service Center)

04-08-15 Notice Date of I-797C NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys, I didn't want to get worked up for nothing so I went over to January and February filers and they have got it going on. So for a fact, they are at march. I'm so happy I'm apart of the visajourney family. It's very encouraging. God is good, keep the faith.

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good morning,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am confused because as well as many others i saw that the Nebraska Service Center has January 24th 2014 app as the last app the processed back in May 2015. My wife who is the U.S. citizen called and they told her they were backed up on applications over a year. Are they lying or was this a mistake?

I saw some people said that March applicants are already getting news, so I'm confused. Does anybody have more information.

I am so glad I finally found this group because I had been searching for several months. I have my wife, but we both need to talk to someone else who knows what we are going through.

Good morning,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am confused because as well as many others i saw that the Nebraska Service Center has January 24th 2014 app as the last app the processed back in May 2015. My wife who is the U.S. citizen called and they told her they were backed up on applications over a year. Are they lying or was this a mistake?

I saw some people said that March applicants are already getting news, so I'm confused. Does anybody have more information.

I am so glad I finally found this group because I had been searching for several months. I have my wife, but we both need to talk to someone else who knows what we are going through.

Hello, same thing happened to me, I am a us citizen, I called and they said the same thing..i believe VJ is more updated. Just keep up with VJ processing times..

Timeline

Guy come on, I don't think that the persons in January and February filer 2015 would be crazy to be posting false information . I checked again and they gave the dates when they received NOA1, NOA2 and also the date NVC received case and all the dates were dated under 2015. I'm keeping a positive mind and I'm also getting the feeling that it won't be long. Can someone please tell me how to post under someone comment . I'm new and I'm still trying to familiarize myself with this site. Thanks

Timeline

Guy come on, I don't think that the persons in January and February filer 2015 would be crazy to be posting false information . I checked again and they gave the dates when they received NOA1, NOA2 and also the date NVC received case and all the dates were dated under 2015. I'm keeping a positive mind and I'm also getting the feeling that it won't be long. Can someone please tell me how to post under someone comment . I'm new and I'm still trying to familiarize myself with this site. Thanks

You just click on "Quote"

Timeline

March fiilers are getting NOA2 nowadays, so we have about a month to go :)

Awesome! Hope you hear something soon!

Hello, same thing happened to me, I am a us citizen, I called and they said the same thing..i believe VJ is more updated. Just keep up with VJ processing times..

So confusing, but I am hopeful we can all get through this soon!

Timeline

02/09/2015 - Husband mailed I-130 package to USCIS

02/11/2015 - NOA1 e-mail received, Vermont Service Center

02/20/2015 - NOA1 mail received

07/09/2015 - Approved! NOA2 e-mail received.

NVC

07/17/2015 - NVC received

08/06/2015 - Case number assigned and submitted DS-261

Please note the information above was copied from a February 2015 filer. Don't take my word, go take a view.

Not meant to get everybody rild up, but someone who's priority date is April 6 (122 days) got both their I130 and K3 approved yesterday from Vermont.

Just saying maybe soon y'all!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.