dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

USCIS no longer has to do with your case so you won't be seeing any updates from them.You should have called 6 weeks ago on NVC that now deals with your case.Please research this website or the nvc website for the following steps

what should I do when i contact NVC? give them my USCIS's case number?

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

USCIS no longer has to do with your case so you won't be seeing any updates from them.You should have called 6 weeks ago on NVC that now deals with your case.Please research this website or the nvc website for the following steps

my has been with the local office for close to 3 months now those that mean that my case has been transfered to NVC? pls kindly assist me am so fustrated at the point , we filed since april.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

my has been with the local office for close to 3 months now those that mean that my case has been transfered to NVC? pls kindly assist me am so fustrated at the point , we filed since april.

No,NVC is department of State...You need to keep in mind that if you're expecting them to call and inform you about the process,it's going to take a loooong time...Start calling the USCIS!You can get all the info you want from this website.Use key terms on the search bar and I'm sure you'll find everything you need

I-130 Sent : 2015-04-06
I-130 NOA1 : 2015-04-09
I-130 RFE : 2015-08-22
I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-09-19
I-130 Approved : 2015-09-28
NVC Received : 2015-10-09
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-10-27
Pay AOS Bill : 2015-11-04
Send AOS Package : 2015-11-24
Submit DS-261 : 2015-10-27
Receive IV Bill : 2015-11-10
Pay IV Bill : 2015-11-10
Send IV Package : 2015-11-24
Scan Date 2015-11-27
Case Completed at NVC : 2016-01-06
Interview Date : 2016-02-03

Timeline

No,NVC is department of State...You need to keep in mind that if you're expecting them to call and inform you about the process,it's going to take a loooong time...Start calling the USCIS!You can get all the info you want from this website.Use key terms on the search bar and I'm sure you'll find everything you need

honestly am a bit confused . u just replied to someone saying the case was no longer with uscis . pls clear me a little bit more . i have been calling the usic and they keep say a decision is yet to be taken . am just tired

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

honestly am a bit confused . u just replied to someone saying the case was no longer with uscis . pls clear me a little bit more . i have been calling the usic and they keep say a decision is yet to be taken . am just tired

Sorry I didn't remember the comment you were talking about cause it was about a week ago. I thought it said department of state because of a comment above that one.I may have quoted the wrong one. Are you calling the local office that has your case? If yes and they say no decision then there's not much you can do.It usually takes them 2-3 months though so it shouldn't be long.Calling is essential in my opinion no matter where the case is.

I-130 Sent : 2015-04-06
I-130 NOA1 : 2015-04-09
I-130 RFE : 2015-08-22
I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-09-19
I-130 Approved : 2015-09-28
NVC Received : 2015-10-09
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-10-27
Pay AOS Bill : 2015-11-04
Send AOS Package : 2015-11-24
Submit DS-261 : 2015-10-27
Receive IV Bill : 2015-11-10
Pay IV Bill : 2015-11-10
Send IV Package : 2015-11-24
Scan Date 2015-11-27
Case Completed at NVC : 2016-01-06
Interview Date : 2016-02-03

Timeline

thanks dear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

BAD NEWS IS GOOD NEWS ,I HAVE CASE COMPLET ON 22 DEC WHEN I CALLED THEY SAID INTERVIEW ON 22 JAN,TODAY I RECEIVED EMAIL SAYING

INTERVIEW ON 17 FEB , IS THIS USUAL???

what paper work do they usuly ask? so i can get ready for it.

Hey guys and gals still waiting, I already paid all fees and submitted all paperwork to NVC check out my timeline I just update-it. It seems that once people get their approval letter they forget about posting or updating their status on here. Best of luck to everyone and happy holidays. :joy:

USCIS I-130 Petition

I-130 Sent:........................................04/24/15
I-130 Packet Recv'd:........................04/27/15

I-130 NOA 1:....................................04/29/15
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 11/20/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......11/25/15

I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............12/01/15

NVC

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

what paper work do they usuly ask? so i can get ready for it.

All the birth certificates, marriage certificates, taxes or financial staments copies of passport, employer info and all documents not in english need to be translated. Best wishes

Not necesarely

"All documents not written in English, or in the official language of the country in which you are applying for a visa, must be accompanied by certified translations"

Everything you need to know is on the ceac.state.gov webpage. If you have any doubt, call NVC if the website doesn't respond your inquiry. Forums can be very helpful but every case is different so take guidance from the official source first!

Hi everyone can someone please help me here. On ceac website my case status is as form DS-260 as complete, AOS fees as PAID, AOS documents and financial docs as N/A, IV fee as PAID, IV form as NOT STARTED and civil docs as N/A. My question is what is "N/A" and is "NOT STARTED" referring to incomplete form or unprocessed form. How far am I for the whole cAse to be complete ??

Thanks in advance

Edited by Raihana.ismael

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I need help please. We applied for i-130 since April 2015 and only got NOA1.we called uscis several times and they keep saying is pending and that we'll be notified if any changes or update is made.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.