dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

You mentioned going to local office. Where you able to make it cz I'm confused to why your case is still pending. Just relax and try to contact someone at uscis.

Hello, I wish everyone the best of luck! Hang in there, you will get through this. With faith and having God by your side. God bless you all.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@shahmalhar did you talk with level 2 officer/supervisor? Because, since you received NOA1 on April 23rd it seems very long time than average 5 months that they are telling us.Our NOA1 was 6th april and we got approved on 10th september. Hope you will receive good news soon. We are praying for all the april filers who have not got their approvals yet .Hope all of you get your approvals sooner.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@shahmalhar did you talk with level 2 officer/supervisor? Because, since you received NOA1 on April 23rd it seems very long time than average 5 months that they are telling us.Our NOA1 was 6th april and we got approved on 10th september. Hope you will receive good news soon. We are praying for all the april filers who have not got their approvals yet .Hope all of you get your approvals sooner.

Ya we spoke with level 2, but they are saying the same thing that still 25th March processing is going on so we need to wait a month more.

Also one more thing i will like to mention is, we filled I-129F as well for K3 for which the last status was that it was transferred to Texas on 30th July.

But i doubt that 129 has any effect on 130 because as per the k3 process, the one that gets approved first, the consequent visa will be filled.

But since ours is not getting approved, i am tend to think that 129 is affecting 130 :'(

Edited by shahmalhar

can someone provide me phone number so i can call to see where my case is, im still on noa1 :(

thx

USCIS I-130 Petition

I-130 Sent:........................................04/24/15
I-130 Packet Recv'd:........................04/27/15

I-130 NOA 1:....................................04/29/15
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 11/20/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......11/25/15

I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............12/01/15

NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.