dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

I called USCIS for Nebraska Service Center and was told they are working on March 13th, 2015 right now.... I'm still waiting for mine.. I'm April 6th PD.

I was told the same yesterday. But it doesn't make any sense as many April filers from Nebraska have already got their approvals! Even late April fillers. I ve seen people who filed after 24th April getting approvals. I honestly don't know where they got that information from but it doesn't sound accurate. I also don't think they follow any specific order to process our cases. I am also hoping someone will process them sooner than later.

I called USCIS for Nebraska Service Center and was told they are working on March 13th, 2015 right now.... I'm still waiting for mine.. I'm April 6th PD.

And moreover, I have also seen UK fillers like myself and also at Nebraska ( same country, same service centre, same type of petition) who filed late April getting approvals. When we call USCIS they don't give any helpful information. They say it is within normal processing time and to call back in 30 days!!!

Congratulations

Anything yet from NVC for you? We have grinding to a halt. Waiting for them to invoice the IV. But we are kinda not in too much of a hurry, since I'm going home next month.

Anything yet from NVC for you? We have grinding to a halt. Waiting for them to invoice the IV. But we are kinda not in too much of a hurry, since I'm going home next month.

No and I've been calling about twice a week, I called last night and they don't have it yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good day,

My wife finally got through to NVC and was told our case was received on the 29th.

USCIS Nebraska emailed both of us letting us know they had sent our case to NVC on the 23rd so it took about a week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I would like to thank everyone who have encouraged me throughout my frustrating moment of having to wait for approval. Thanks to those who have suggested calling uscis when I made mention that my case was not approved. Well my fiancé called yesterday October 1,2015 and I got approved today October 2, 2015. Thank God. I'm one step closer thank before.

My PD was April 10, 2015

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

I would like to thank everyone who have encouraged me throughout my frustrating moment of having to wait for approval. Thanks to those who have suggested calling uscis when I made mention that my case was not approved. Well my fiancé called yesterday October 1,2015 and I got approved today October 2, 2015. Thank God. I'm one step closer thank before.

My PD was April 10, 2015

Congratulations! Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Are there more couples waiting?

Edited by Stone23

Good day,

My wife finally got through to NVC and was told our case was received on the 29th.

USCIS Nebraska emailed both of us letting us know they had sent our case to NVC on the 23rd so it took about a week.

You're moving on quickly, that's awesome!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

My PD was April 10, 2015

Congrats!

Wanna hear something CRAZY?? so we sent in our I130 on april 15th. We got the first NOA. I havent heard ANYTHING since then. So today, i happen to call the uscis because I am on a quick visit to the us and figured id try. Turns out our application was APPROVED on may 19th!!!! Only one mobth after we sent it in!! But the part that gets me, is WE GOT NO NOTIFICATIONS AT ALL!!! I am furious about this. My husband could be here with me right now..... Has anyone ever had this sort of problem???? And we didn't move or anything!! Same address in CZ.....

Wanna hear something CRAZY?? so we sent in our I130 on april 15th. We got the first NOA. I havent heard ANYTHING since then. So today, i happen to call the uscis because I am on a quick visit to the us and figured id try. Turns out our application was APPROVED on may 19th!!!! Only one mobth after we sent it in!! But the part that gets me, is WE GOT NO NOTIFICATIONS AT ALL!!! I am furious about this. My husband could be here with me right now..... Has anyone ever had this sort of problem???? And we didn't move or anything!! Same address in CZ.....

That's crazy you need to call nvc asap, they probably already have your case number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.