dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It certainly is difficult for everyone, but you can find happiness knowing that you have already started this process and now it's just a matter of time before it is done. The waiting is tough but the end result will be worth the wait. Just keep your head up and remind yourself that it will all be over shortly, and that you are a lot closer to this being done than you were in April when you originally filed. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

OMG, I just got an email from USCIS 30 seconds ago. I got approved, PD April. 17. Thanks God. Hope for those who are waiting will get approved soon!

OMG, I just got an email from USCIS 30 seconds ago. I got approved, PD April. 17. Thanks God. Hope for those who are waiting will get approved soon!

Congratulations I'm hAppy for you

Congrats!!! I am happy to hear someone who applied mid April got an approval! Hopefully the others' are coming soon too, including mine!

PEOPLE WHO GOT TRANSFERRED:

You guys qre giving me hope! Transnferred on the 25th but PD is apr 14

Thank you for making my day, I thought we were gonna wait longer since hubby called yesterday and it looked like we'd have to wait more!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Please are there no TSC approvals here?All i see is Nebraska getting approvals.What is happening to TSC?

I got approved on Aug 31. I am a TSC filer. Just the NVC hasn't received my case yet.

Oh my goodness I don't know if to laugh or cry I'm approved guys five months and one day! Thanks everyone!!

Yay!!! Congratulations!!??????

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

PEOPLE WHO GOT TRANSFERRED:

You guys qre giving me hope! Transnferred on the 25th but PD is apr 14

Thank you for making my day, I thought we were gonna wait longer since hubby called yesterday and it looked like we'd have to wait more!

Actually, don't believe the timeline that USCIS tells you. My wife called USCIS office twice after our case was transferred and both times they told her that they were processing February 23rd cases and we have to wait 42 days for our case to be processed. And yet we got our approved notice yesterday. Don't think their internal system is very upto date. You should be getting your approval very soon. Also, we got our notice first and then the status was changed online.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Actually, don't believe the timeline that USCIS tells you. My wife called USCIS office twice after our case was transferred and both times they told her that they were processing February 23rd cases and we have to wait 42 days for our case to be processed. And yet we got our approved notice yesterday. Don't think their internal system is very upto date. You should be getting your approval very soon. Also, we got our notice first and then the status was changed online.

Congratulations!!! You said you got transferred... Which center did you get transferred from and to and what is your PD?

Thanks

Congratulations!!! You said you got transferred... Which center did you get transferred from and to and what is your PD?

Thanks

Yes visas transferred on August 25 from Vermont to California and approved yesterday but just got the notification today

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Oh my goodness I don't know if to laugh or cry I'm approved guys five months and one day! Thanks everyone!!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks

We got transferred from VSC to CSC on 25th august....and our PD is 6th april.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.