dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Have a great sunday everybody! Tomorrow will be 5 months since out PD so we're gonna call USCIS tomorrow mornig, dont know if that'll help or not.

Nvc is more stressful than uscis? I can't imagine higher levels of stress and anxiety than the ones i have now lol

From what I've read that first part we just did is the easy part. All they do is make sure you and your spouse qualify to apply for a visa. All the hard stuff is at the NVC and interview stage. I read about people being in AP sometimes for months or sometimes years. It's not meant to scare you but all the USCIS does is say you can apply for a visa. Your journey or the possibility that things don't go as planned has only begun! This is not to say that many of us wouldn't sail through smoothly.

That sucks! I've been readimg about NVC stage and it sounds very confusing, to say the least.

Anybody here working with Rapid Visa? We did it cause we both work and don't have that much time to do all these by ourselves and we can't afford making mistakes that can delay our case more and more.

My i130 Got approved!!!!!!!!!!!???? got approved sept 10 2015...i just saw the status today....everyone who is still waiting, i wish you all the best of luck...be patient! God is good!!?????

My i130 Got approved!!!!!!!!!!!???? got approved sept 10 2015...i just saw the status today....everyone who is still waiting, i wish you all the best of luck...be patient! God is good!!?????

Congratulations!!! I'm really so happy for everyone! The ones that are awaiting approval.....I have no doubt yours will be coming shortly!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats :) I am going to complete 5 months mark today. Hope for some good news. Good luck to all others who are waiting for their approvals.

Congrats!!?

5 month mark here too!

The four hour difference between Argentina and California is making me desperate to see if there are some changes in the case!

Congrats!!!

5 month mark here too!

The four hour difference between Argentina and California is making me desperate to see if there are some changes in the case!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats!!?

5 month mark here too!

Congrats!!!

5 month mark here too!

I hope today is your day too :-)

May everyone who is waiting get their approvals soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

WOO HOO!! Congratulations!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.