dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Guys check your cases' statuses online. Today They transfered us to California, anyone else?

Nothing yet for us. Although, our PD for our I130 is April 7th the PD for our K3 is April 17th which is the date I think they go by. So maybe not yet for us. Who knows how they work! They are people with case numbers before and after ours who have also been transferred and some who have been sent RFEs. But, no change in our status thus far.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Our case too got transferred to CSC on 25th Aug. Don't know how long will it take now ..Does anybody have an idea on how long will it take now ?? My priority date is 6th April.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

FYI: Workload Transfer from Service Centers to Field Operations

USCIS wants to notify customers and stakeholders that some work that USCIS performs at the four USCIS service centers (Vermont, Nebraska, Texas and California) will be transferred to a Field Office or the National Benefits Center (NBC) in order to balance the overall workload with processing capacity.

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Filed: Timeline

We are approved !!!!! So so excited and hopping everybody else getapproved also very soon just keep high hopes. We were in nebraska and our PD was April 2nd

Congrats, that's awesome. I received a letter today stating that CSC is the right office for me. They should have told me this like 3 months ago, oh well!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We are approved !!!!! So so excited and hopping everybody else getapproved also very soon just keep high hopes. We were in nebraska and our PD was April 2nd

woah! I'm Nebraska and PD April 6th. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats, wishing u Gods blessing throughout the rest of your journey. I'm excited.

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am an April 2015 filer too. My question is for I864 package.

I am planing to send tax transcript as a evidence with I864.

I have filled amended tax return in 2014. Which shows my correct income. But tax transcript does not account any changes after you file tax return. So tax transcript has higher income than my original income in 2014. Which income I should report?

Can I send tax transcript and tax return of 2014 with W2s and all schedules of my tax return ?

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

That sucks! May I ask what kind of evidence you sent? I am a little paranoid about that

i just packed everything from facebook pages, wedding certificate, divorce certificate, picts, international passport book pages, our son's birth certificate, wedding picts etc I gave it all to my wife. Maybe she missed something, by next week we'll know what is missing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.