Saylin

NVC Filers - April 2015

669 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Case completed as today. One case Scan date of march 19th and another case scan date of march 23rd. No N/A has shown yet but was told by representative.

Timeline

It's possibly a CC. You should call NVC to find out. When was your scan date?

my scan date is march 19th, and my other case with scan date of march 23rd also completed today.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Just dropping by to say thank you to the VJ community and to our uber mod Saylin. Our visa was approved two days ago, it's been a wild 1.5 year and we would have been nothing if it was not for VJ. Thank you again to all of you for your support and patience. My best wishes to all of you who are still in this process.

I am the beneficiary.
USCIS
12/20/2013 ... I-130 sent from France to Chicago lockbox
12/23/2013 ... I-130 received
12/27/2013 ... NOA1 email received
01/07/2014 ... I-797C receipt received: Nebraska Service Center, Priority Date: December 23, 2013
06/06/2014 ... "Alien Registration Number Change" email received
07/23/2014 ... e-Request filed. 7 months since NOA1!!!
08/07/2014 ... e-Request response: Security checks still pending
09/15/2014 ... After various requests NSC email received stating that petition is "assigned to an officer" ... Going on 9 months since NOA1
09/24/2014 ... I-130 FINALLY APPROVED!!! ... After 9 months and 1 day
10/15/2014 ... Case shipped to NVC, three weeks after NOA2

NVC
10/28/2014 ... NVC received
11/18/2014 ... Case # and IIN assigned
12/02/2014 ... NVC welcome email received
12/31/2014 ... AOS and IV packages received at NVC - Scan Date
03/05/2015 ... 3 N/As - CASE COMPLETE!!!
03/11/2015 ... P4 email received

Consulate
04/15/2015 ... Interview - APPROVED!!!

POE

06/21/2015 ... Brooklyn Red Hook Terminal. Unbelievable feeling.

N-400

11/07/2020 ... Filed online

11/07/2020 ... Priority Date on paper NOA

06/05/2021 ... Biometrics appointment scheduled for 07/02/2021

07/02/2021 ... Biometrics done

09/15/2021 ... Interview .. APPROVED!!! Same day oath!

You will both receive one because as the beneficiary, you are in charge with gathering the civil documents listed in the cover sheet.

@roxy323i hi does it mean the cover sheet I got Im going to send it to them together with my husbands cover sheet for his AOS package?

We are planing to send our packages next month to NVC regardless the iv fee will be invoiced or not. But a little confuse on how to prepare it. I am going to send my civil documents to my husband, he will going to prepare all the aos packet and send them together to NVC.

I'm confused with the document cover sheet, I got one from NVC thru mail is it different cover sheet from payment portal? The cover sheet I got will be on top of my documents when I send them to NVC, while the cover sheet my husband got will be on top of his aos package? Am I right?

Don't really understand your question... Cover sheet has barcode implaying your case number, so all coversheets connected to your case are exactly the same ;) doesn't matter if you print it from payment portal or include the one coming from welcome letter :)

USCIS (NCS):
09/15/2014 --> I-130 Sent
09/29/2014 --> I-130 Received by USCIS
10/01/2014 --> NOA1
03/11/2015 --> NOA2 (161 days) :dancing:
03/14/2015 --> NOA2 Hardcopy
03/20/2015 --> Case Sent to NVC
NVC:
04/01/2015 --> Case # and IIN Assigned B-)
04/03/2015 --> NVC admitted to receive our case and gave us Case # and IIN
04/04/2015 --> DS-261 Completed and AOS Fee Paid
04/07/2015 --> AOS & IV Packages Sent to NVC
04/08/2015 --> Scan Date
04/20/2015 --> DS-261 Reviewed over the phone
04/21/2015 --> IV Fee Invoiced and Paid
04/23/2015 --> DS-260 Completed
04/30/2015 --> Case Completed at NVC (22 days!) :dance:
05/07/2015 --> CC E-mail Received
05/14/2015 --> P4 E-mail Received
... :clock: :pop:
06/16/2015 --> Interview

@ Agnik thanks for the info, now I wanna ask if do we need to use two cover sheets? One for the AOS package and one for the IV package?

Just dropping by to say thank you to the VJ community and to our uber mod Saylin. Our visa was approved two days ago, it's been a wild 1.5 year and we would have been nothing if it was not for VJ. Thank you again to all of you for your support and patience. My best wishes to all of you who are still in this process.

Yay, congrats!! Just one more hurdle to go: POE, then you're done for awhile :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My interview was 6 april 2015 at us embassey islamabad.CO said congratulation and u r approved and received your passport by feedex after 7 days.same day my ceac status shows AP and i m waiting from ten days but my staus same and statutus update date same my interview date and i donot know how much days more for issued my visa.if they wants more process then inform me on my interview day but CO said cong and u r approved

Today after 10 days my status update date change but status same AP.whats mean of this because i m waitnig from two weeks and today last day of bussiness day.now i will see next week

My visa type cr1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ten days after visa interview ceac status update date change but status same AP.whats mean of this.my visa approved after interview but ceac status show AP.and today ceac status update date change but status not changed

Timeline

I call NVC last night to see whats status on my case, Rep tells me they are so behind it take 60days for the case to be complete.. is that accurate?

They told my husband 45

SD 23march

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Yesterday the 16th I received my case number and invoice number. But when I log in

1. I went to ceac.state.gov, clicked on "DS-261, Online Choice of Address and Agent"

2. Logged in as the PETITIONER and logged in using my NVC case number and IIN.

3. When I successfully signed it, all that I can see is the Summary Information page. I can not click on the "IVAgent" tab or any other tab. It's not clickable at all..

Please somebody help! I'm stuck and I'm seriously about to cry! I tried everything!!!

Edited by Secondtime

..*¨`*. ☆ .*¨`*.

Make it a great day

Be a Blessing to someone!!!!

****✿*¨`*. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .*¨`*✿****

. . . ♥ ✿*¨`*.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.´*¨`*✿♥ . . .

***✿*¨`*. .♥ .¸.´♥ .*¨`*✿***

..*¨`*. ☆ .*¨`*.

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊  ★

┊  ┊  ☆

┊  ★

Marriage: 08-30-2014

I-130 sent at Nebraska Service Center: 10-07-2014

I-130 Petition Recieved by USCIS PRIORITY DATE: 10-09-2014

NOA1 hardcopy: 10-16-2014

NOA2 Received: 03-25-2015 (FINALLY APPROVED IN 167 DAYS) :dance:

Hardcopy of NOA2 Received: 03-31-2015

Shipped to NVC: 04-03-2015

NVC received: 04-10-2015

Case Number Assigned: 04-16-2015

DS261:

NVC left: :pop::clock:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yesterday the 16th I received my case number and invoice number. But when I log in

1. I went to ceac.state.gov, clicked on "DS-261, Online Choice of Address and Agent"

2. Logged in as the PETITIONER and logged in using my NVC case number and IIN.

3. When I successfully signed it, all that I can see is the Summary Information page. I can not click on the "IVAgent" tab or any other tab. It's not clickable at all..

Please somebody help! I'm stuck and I'm seriously about to cry! I tried everything!!!

you cannot pay or access this till someone reviews your ds261 choice of agent which will take a few weeks on average .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.