TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I feel like i haven't posted in ages, but I just recieved the "Wecome to the USA" greencard approved letter today... shocked but obv very happy/relieved.

AOS Timeline

Filed: Sept 5, 2014

NOA1: Sept 10, 2014

Biometrics: Oct 1, 2014

EAD/AP: Nov 18, 2014

NPIW: Dec 30, 2014

Welcome to USA letter: June 15, 2015 (dated June 10th)

Edit: no emails/texts, no update on USCIS

CONGRATS!!! That's a nice surprise!

Wow!!! Congratulations! I must say I am jealous haha We have an NOA date of Sept 4 and got the NPIW on Dec 11, 2014 so I hope we get the GC soon.

My time line is similar too, That gives us hope.

Hi, the processing time is actually improving across all the field offices.

My friend filed parents applications in August , receiving NPIW letter in January,

got her approval letter too today.

Very nice! I hope I get this kind of letter soon!.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi there guys ,

I would love to congratulate everyone that received the Green Card welcome after a long tiring process :)

I 'd like also to ask a question to the people that got the RFE for the medical exam that has expired , I want to know if anyone of them has received any good news after submitting the new form to the USCIS , and how long did it take to get an answer or change of status in the case ?

I have sent mine 10 days ago and i am waiting for a welcome or something like that :)

Thanks and wish ya all the best

Was this the skin test? Did you have a BCG vaccine back home? BCG vaccines are known for giving false positive skin tests, so that might what happened to you.

Yes, it was the skin test. I had BCG vaccine when I was child and the doctor told me it is not my case because the vaccine should have taken around 5 years and after that it is not affected the test anymore. Probably someone was coughing in front of me and I got exposed to the virus. My X-ray reading says I am fine. No TB whatsoever.

Anyhow, I had an argue with my doctor. He kind of mad when I asked him regarding "false positive TB test" result that I read over Internet. He said, there is no such thing will ever happened. Positive is positive, lol. He said, " don't go to the Internet to find the answer", :P .

I already done all my medical and I will send off the result tomorrow. See what happens.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Is anyone's case at Fairfax Virginia office by chance?

Yup, my case is in Fairfax, Virginia.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

CONGRATS!!! That's a nice surprise!

My time line is similar too, That gives us hope.

Wow congrats! Our timeline is similar to yours, so hopefully we will get ours soon too.

Wow!!! Congratulations! I must say I am jealous haha We have an NOA date of Sept 4 and got the NPIW on Dec 11, 2014 so I hope we get the GC soon.

Thanks all! Can't wait to have card in hand though, that's still another step that USCIS can screw up haha.

Hopefully USCIS will pick up the pace( rday). As excited as we are, I really wish they would take care of these earlier petitions first.

We got RFE for marriage certificate which was already included in our packet! Now no word after it being signed for 2 weeks ago.

Oh no, :( . Another delayed for approval. I've told my husband it won't take that long since we will going to move to another state very soon.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi there guys ,

I would love to congratulate everyone that received the Green Card welcome after a long tiring process :)

I 'd like also to ask a question to the people that got the RFE for the medical exam that has expired , I want to know if anyone of them has received any good news after submitting the new form to the USCIS , and how long did it take to get an answer or change of status in the case ?

I have sent mine 10 days ago and i am waiting for a welcome or something like that :)

Thanks and wish ya all the best

I got an RFE for medical sent new medical 2 weeks ago today that they recieved it and still nothing over 14 month of waiting for me now

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

In general terms, the RFE is actually a good thing. Normally the RFE means that the case is moving and is being reviewed at the local office.

However, I am not sure if the medical RFE means that the case is moving or that it's being process at a local office.

Where did this letter come from, a local office or the Missouri?

Also, can you please post your timeline for referece?

I got an RFE for medical sent new medical 2 weeks ago today that they recieved it and still nothing over 14 month of waiting for me now

We have an RFE for medical that came from our local office. We have a civil surgeon appointment on Saturday, and go back Tuesday for TB results. We were going to mail it back to the PO BOX, but was wondering if we could "hand deliver" it to a local office? We will be in the same area of Houston. It states on the website that in order to visit that office you have to set up an infopass appointment.

Has anyone with a RFE for a new medical got a letter from a local office? Or was it in another state?

8/22/15 Received notice of interview "call in letter" for September 1st 8am

9/01/15 AOS Interview Houston-APPROVED!

9/01/15 Card in production, Welcome notice has been mailed

9/05/15 Welcome Notice Received

9/08/15 Greencard was mailed

9/10/15 GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

ROC

6/2/17 mailed I-751 to csc priority mail

7/1/17 I-751 returned rejected (multiple items)

7/3/17 I-751 mailed again with signature confirmation

7/6/17 second I-751 delivered and signed for by Daniel Manchaca

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

7/22/17  Biometrics letter for 8/2/17

8/02/17 Biometrics appointment DONE

3/05/18 case moved to local office

8/25/18 Extension letter (18 months)

9/29/18 service request submitted

10/06/18 response to service request

10/11/18  approved. No RFE, no interview

10/16/18  approval letter received in the mail

10/19/18 greencard received

We have an RFE for medical that came from our local office. We have a civil surgeon appointment on Saturday, and go back Tuesday for TB results. We were going to mail it back to the PO BOX, but was wondering if we could "hand deliver" it to a local office? We will be in the same area of Houston. It states on the website that in order to visit that office you have to set up an infopass appointment.

Has anyone with a RFE for a new medical got a letter from a local office? Or was it in another state?

My Local office was in Kendall, FL. I received a letter from local USCIS office in Fairfax, Virginia. That seems nice trip for my case. I don't even have a chance to travel there. Oh well, at least my papers do.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Got the dreaded rfe for medical today

Some movement at last!

I april, the service request response I received by email said that our file was located in Manchester Field Office in New Hampshire. However the return address on the RFE is Houston which is our local office. I wonder where our file is actually at???

It'll be at Houston. Lies, lies, lies.

I'm glad to see that the approval rate is continuing to gather pace but you, my friend, have waited long enough.

Spoiler

K1

15 November 2013: Sent I-129F Package 

21 November 2013: NOA1 

20 December 2013: NOA2

23 January 2014: Medical (London)

11 April 2014: Interview - Approved!

29 April 2014: POE Chicago

20 June 2014: Married in DC

AOS

7 July 2014: Mailed AOSEAD & AP forms via USPS

14 July 2014: NOA1 Text & E-Mails (x3) received at 23:52hrs (Received Date: 07/11/2014)

14 July 2014: Cheque cashed & I-485 transferred to Nebraska Service Centre

18 July 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received (x3)

22 July 2014: Biometrics Letter rec'd (Appointment 07/31/2014)

23 July 2014: Early Biometrics walk-in at Cincinnati office successful!

05 September 2014: EAD & AP approved! (texts rec'd 16:45hrs)

11 September 2014: EAD/AP card mailed

12 September 2014: EAD/AP card in hand (delivered 9:54am)

18 October 2014: Potential interview waiver letter rec'd (Dated: 10/15/2014)

19 May 2015: I-485 approved! (No interview) Welcome letter mailed!

23 May 2015: I-797 (NOA2) Welcome notice received

27 May 2015: Green card received

ROC

ROC filing window opens 18 February 2017

16 February 2017: ROC packet mailed to CSC

18 February 2017: USPS Tracking - Ready for collection from PO Box

25 February 2017: NOA1 received dated 02/21/2017

03 March 2017: Received biometrics appointment letter dated 25th February 2017. Appointment on 16 March 2017.

16 March 2017: Biometrics completed

08 March 2018: Case (allegedly) transferred to the National Benefits Center (presumably for a combo interview)

04 April 2019: ROC approved (as part of N-400 combo interview)

N-400

18 February 2018: N-400 Application submitted online

21 February 2018: NOA1 Rreceived

23 February 2018: Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment 13 March 2018. 

27 April 2018: Interview notice received. Interview Date: June 5, 2018. Request to reschedule sent as out of the country at that time.

04 April 2019: Attended interview ... PASSED!

11 April 2019: Oath ceremony

Timeline

In general terms, the RFE is actually a good thing. Normally the RFE means that the case is moving and is being reviewed at the local office.

However, I am not sure if the medical RFE means that the case is moving or that it's being process at a local office.

Where did this letter come from, a local office or the Missouri?

Also, can you please post your timeline for referece?

I got the RFE letter from my local office which is chatsworth ca ( San fernando valley)

I limited to wat I can do through my phone so can't do my time line

They recieved my case April 10 2014

Got the interview waiver letter July 10 2014

Summited multiple service request got nothing out of em

Got the RFE letter May 27 2015

Send new medical May 29 2015

It was sign for June 1 2015

June 17 2015 n still nothing

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I got the RFE letter from my local office which is chatsworth ca ( San fernando valley)

I limited to wat I can do through my phone so can't do my time line

They recieved my case April 10 2014

Got the interview waiver letter July 10 2014

Summited multiple service request got nothing out of em

Got the RFE letter May 27 2015

Send new medical May 29 2015

It was sign for June 1 2015

June 17 2015 n still nothing

When did your medical expire?

Can you fill out your timeline, please?! :-)

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

When did your medical expire?

Can you fill out your timeline, please?! :-)

Original medical was done April 3 2014

So I'm guessing a year later April 3 2015

I'm limited to what I can do through my phone which is my way to get on this website sorry I can't do my timeline

But I have provided you with some dates

This is a family based case

I filed for my mothers GC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.