TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

finally got on here after a busy week at work, on Friday i got the text and email saying my welcome letter has been posted and my GC is in production :) after waiting this long I really dont care if its a 2 or 10 year as I can not really make this place feel like home :)

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: MSC#######144

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Decision

On May 22, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSC#######144. Please follow the instructions in the notice. Your new permanent resident card should arrive by July 21, 2015, after this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations!!! Really happy for you. How was an interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Here's a woman from my August group whose husband just got his approval!

i! Just received wonderful news! I just checked the USCIS website and it reads Welcome Notice Was Mailed!!! My husbands green card has finally been issued! Has any other August 2014 filers received their Welcome Notice yet? Sorry havent checked this website in a long time so I'm not sure what's going on.

It looks like there are so many people getting letters from Chatsworth! That's our local office, and I can assure you, they are very far behind. Not sure why Chatsworth keeps getting all these other applications.

How do you mean far behind ? are they as slow as the turtle? I filed for AOS April ,2014 and got the waiver July 10,2014.. it's been already one year now and finally they contacted me to tell me that my Medical exam expired and i have to submit a new I-693 , i wonder what will happen when i submit it ! are they gonna make a quick decision or another long waiting will start ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I know I mentioned this in the August 2014 filers topic but ill mention it here too since we did receive a Potential interview waiver notice months ago. Today when I checked the status of my husbands case it finally read :

On May 22, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number ------------. Please follow the instructions in the notice. Your new permanent resident card should arrive by July 21, 2015, after this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations!!! It's great that so many people were approved recently. What date was your Potential interview waiver notice?

Seeing all these June, July and even August filers is making me want to see an update on my case even if it's an RFE... :(

AOS:

NOA: June 16th, 2014

NPIW: September 29th, 2014

Received Green Card: June 13th, 2015.

RoC: 

California Service Center

Submitted: March 22nd, 2017

Completed: October 5th, 2018

N-400:

Submitted: December 11th, 2019

Biometrics: December 31st, 2019

Interview: April 22nd, 2020

Interview descheduled and now waiting for further updates...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Sorry to hear it. How much time did they give you for it?

11 August. This is such BS.

K-1:

I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox: 20/09/2013

USPS delivery confirmation: 23/09/2013

Check cashed: 26/09/2013

NOA1 email: 26/09/2013

NOA1 hardcopy: 28/09/2013

Alien Registration Number: 18/10/2013

NOA2 email: 29/10/2013

NOA2 hardcopy: 31/10/2013

TSC ships to NVC: 12/11/2013

NVC received: 15/11/2013

NVC left: 22/11/2013

London received: 25/11/2013

CEAC marked as "Ready" 02/12/2013

'Packet 3' received: 18/12/2013

DS-2001 emailed: 02/01/2014

Medical: 13/01/2014

Medical logged: 16/01/2014

Interview scheduled (CEAC update called DoS): 23/01/2014

Interview: 20/02/2014...APPROVED!!!

CEAC case creation date changed: 21/02/2014

CEAC changed to Administrative Processing 21/02/2014

CEAC changed to Issued: 24/02/2014

DX delivered visa package: 27/02/2014

Entered US: 05/05/2014

Married: 04/07/2014

NOA1-NOA2 = 33 days

AOS:

Filed: 22/07/14

NOA1: 27/07/14

Biometrics: 02/09/14

EAD/AP:16/09/14

NPIW letter: 02/01/15

RFE for new medical: 21/05/2015

RFE mailed: 15/06/2015

AOS approved: 23/07/2015

Welcome Notice rec'd: 25/07/2015

Green Card rc'd: 24/08/2015

NOA1-NOA2 = 364 DAYS

Received RFE for new medical today. Grrrrrrrrr

I received mine on May 22nd. Thank God, I was only submitted DS-3025 so I don't have to redo twice. Vivian here redo hers twice, when she filed AOS and when she got RFE. Wasted of money and time.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

I received mine on May 22nd. Thank God, I was only submitted DS-3025 so I don't have to redo twice. Vivian here redo hers twice, when she filed AOS and when she got RFE. Wasted of money and time.

Hi there , I just wanted to know whats next ? did you check with any civil surgeons ? I cannot find a copy of my DS-3025 that i have already sent to the USCIS , I really do not recall what vaccines i had and what are the ones i do need ? Do you have an idea how much all this medical exam will cost ? Do you think that they are ready to make a decision about our application after we submit the I-693 ? Sorry i am asking lots of questions i just need to know what is gonna happen after whole year of waiting ! Wish you and all the folks here good luck :)

Hi there , I just wanted to know whats next ? did you check with any civil surgeons ? I cannot find a copy of my DS-3025 that i have already sent to the USCIS , I really do not recall what vaccines i had and what are the ones i do need ? Do you have an idea how much all this medical exam will cost ? Do you think that they are ready to make a decision about our application after we submit the I-693 ? Sorry i am asking lots of questions i just need to know what is gonna happen after whole year of waiting ! Wish you and all the folks here good luck :)

No. Not yet. Since today is Memorial Day and everything is closed. I still have my DS-3025 because I only sent the copy of it.

The cost is vary. Be careful of CS that will ripped you off. Go shopping around and compared the price. Based on from what I read here the cost is from $250 to $1000 for whole medical examination. Mine was already expired so I have to do that again.

Usually up to 30 days they will make decision after received the respond from the applicant.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

No. Not yet. Since today is Memorial Day and everything is closed. I still have my DS-3025 because I only sent the copy of it.

The cost is vary. Be careful of CS that will ripped you off. Go shopping around and compared the price. Based on from what I read here the cost is from $250 to $1000 for whole medical examination. Mine was already expired so I have to do that again.

Usually up to 30 days they will make decision after received the respond from the applicant.

Thanks for the response :) Mine expired too since it has been there for one year :(

But my goodness $1000 ? for vaccination and blood test plus xray for TB ? wow that is too much ! are there any cheap CS for less than $250 ? I will absolutely shop and bargain lol appreciate your advice .

I wish you the best luck , plz keep me updated .

Thanks for the response :) Mine expired too since it has been there for one year :(

But my goodness $1000 ? for vaccination and blood test plus xray for TB ? wow that is too much ! are there any cheap CS for less than $250 ? I will absolutely shop and bargain lol appreciate your advice .

I wish you the best luck , plz keep me updated .

I never seen any posts that mentioned below $200 or probably I don't see the post yet. Average about $500 but I saw some post mentioned about $950 a while ago.

I will make phone call tomorrow to set up an appointment. Keep me posted.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Have you submitted a service request?

Several times, but none recently. Last I got an answer was on April 16th. However, I did receive an ombudsman reply on the 5th of May saying that a service centre in Floida was 'preparing to do something' with my case, been holding my breath since then. I was going to leave it until early June before contacting the Ombudsman back, but may open a SR just to see if it prompts action on my case.

AOS:

NOA: June 16th, 2014

NPIW: September 29th, 2014

Received Green Card: June 13th, 2015.

RoC: 

California Service Center

Submitted: March 22nd, 2017

Completed: October 5th, 2018

N-400:

Submitted: December 11th, 2019

Biometrics: December 31st, 2019

Interview: April 22nd, 2020

Interview descheduled and now waiting for further updates...

Several times, but none recently. Last I got an answer was on April 16th. However, I did receive an ombudsman reply on the 5th of May saying that a service centre in Floida was 'preparing to do something' with my case, been holding my breath since then. I was going to leave it until early June before contacting the Ombudsman back, but may open a SR just to see if it prompts action on my case.

I had service request on May 15th and received mail from USCIS asking for I-693 on May 22nd. I don't know if my call made my case moving but on the letter is written dated May 16th. If it does, surely service request is worked at least for me.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.