gtessier

March 2015 K-1 Filers

2,734 posts in this topic

Congrats to the folks that received their NOA2 this week. :)

We received our hard copy I-797 today WOOHOO!!!!!! Now to wait for the Manila Case #. :D

I have my divorce decree, 2014 taxes/W2's and Affidavit of Support completed. Pulling together Skype, Google Talk/Hangouts, Facebook and Viber chats and logs together. Will print out my latest pay stubs (I will provide 2 months worth) before I fly to Manila on May 15 for vacation and send more immediately prior to the interview. Also, I received my letter of employment verification from my employer. My soon-to-be step-daughters passport is in the works and will appear at the DFA on the 4th, Daisy has had a passport for almost a year now. I will also take along updated intent to marry letters on the trip as well. Daisy knows to get her NBI clearance and CENOMAR within 30 days of her interview. We will complete the DS-160 once the MNL case # is received. Xoom has been tested so I can get Daisy money for medical and embassy appointments if I'm not there when we do it. We'll take more pictures in May when I'm there for ourselves and the embassy. I won't be attending the interview due to work timing restrictions.

I think that's everything. ;) Anyone see if I'm missing anything?

US Citizenship based on section 319(b)

Entered US Date: 7/27/2015

Date Married: 8/15/2015

GC-Date: 12/1/2015

Sent: 4/12/2016

Check Cashed: 4/20/2016

E-Notification: 4/20/2016

NOA: 4/18/2016

Fprints: 4/12/2016

In Line:

Int Ltr: 7/19/2016

Interview: 8/8/2016

Oath: 8/10/2016

Field Office: Honolulu, HI

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

good luck Camilla :)

xoxo

thank you my friend❤️I hope it happens soon for you!!❤️

Congrats to the folks that received their NOA2 this week. :)

We received our hard copy I-797 today WOOHOO!!!!!! Now to wait for the Manila Case #. :D

I have my divorce decree, 2014 taxes/W2's and Affidavit of Support completed. Pulling together Skype, Google Talk/Hangouts, Facebook and Viber chats and logs together. Will print out my latest pay stubs (I will provide 2 months worth) before I fly to Manila on May 15 for vacation and send more immediately prior to the interview. Also, I received my letter of employment verification from my employer. My soon-to-be step-daughters passport is in the works and will appear at the DFA on the 4th, Daisy has had a passport for almost a year now. I will also take along updated intent to marry letters on the trip as well. Daisy knows to get her NBI clearance and CENOMAR within 30 days of her interview. We will complete the DS-160 once the MNL case # is received. Xoom has been tested so I can get Daisy money for medical and embassy appointments if I'm not there when we do it. We'll take more pictures in May when I'm there for ourselves and the embassy. I won't be attending the interview due to work timing restrictions.

I think that's everything. ;) Anyone see if I'm missing anything?

all you need is sun lotion and a cold beer and youre set ???? good job! Have a great trip to your loved one!!

What have you found on the Malaysian portal? Your email should get read and reconciledo with the case file, but you never know. So much is up in the air for you, huh?

Hasn't been updated since 2013, so not too helpful. The portal says you can contact the embassy about immigration visas on Mondays and Fridays between so and so times, but that has clearly changed since the automated message told me they no longer do that and can only be reached by email. Not very much people on here going through Malaysia embassy, so it's kind of hard to get advise. I did email them twice yesterday, first asking them to add an address to our case and to send packet3 to that address. I also emailed them a second time asking them if they can email everything to me. So we'll see. Praying for some small amount of good news.

Hasn't been updated since 2013, so not too helpful. The portal says you can contact the embassy about immigration visas on Mondays and Fridays between so and so times, but that has clearly changed since the automated message told me they no longer do that and can only be reached by email. Not very much people on here going through Malaysia embassy, so it's kind of hard to get advise. I did email them twice yesterday, first asking them to add an address to our case and to send packet3 to that address. I also emailed them a second time asking them if they can email everything to me. So we'll see. Praying for some small amount of good news.

Our embassy lacks a lot of information too, but at least we aren't in the same boat as you two are! Have you tried starting the DS-160 on CEAC.GOV? We started one, but have only got through the first page. Maybe you can walk through it and see if you can input his new address there? You can use the application ID they give you for 30 days.

Signature coming soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I got case number today!!!! I tried to add the number to uscis and it gave me errors

12/30/13 Met online
05/23/14 Met in person
03/13/15 Mailed I-129F
03/17/15 NOA1
04/15/15 NOA2
04/28/15 NVC received
04/30/15 Case numbers
05/01/15 NVC Shipped
05/06/15 NVC at Embassy
05/12/15 Packet 3

06/08/15 Packet 3 Sent

Almost a month between getting pac 3 and sending it because we didn't plan to get married until early next year. Now we might just get married sooner :)

07/23/15 Medical done

08/10/15 Interview

APPROVED !!!!

08/17/15 Visa

10/03/15 POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

they do ??❤️ As soon as they have it they give it the number the next day! Call first thing on monday!! I know you will have it there. And from there on it will be sent the same day or next to your embassy! So youre almost there!! I wish the rest of the March filers were too. I hate seeing the difference CSC made. We got lucky and after us the kinda stopped giving the NOA2. I hope soon for everyone it will start rolling. Today i read someone from TSC is still waiting, 300 days later ?❤️ Not okay at all!! love to them and you guys❤️

Wow, that's crazy! Thank you, I will call them Monday. Do I tell them the WAC number and ask them if there is an embassy number asigned to it? And I know, it's so sad the discrepancies in the wait times - I really hope things speed up for everyone too!!!

Timeline

So happy to hear the news Camilla :)

12/30/13 Met online
05/23/14 Met in person
03/13/15 Mailed I-129F
03/17/15 NOA1
04/15/15 NOA2
04/28/15 NVC received
04/30/15 Case numbers
05/01/15 NVC Shipped
05/06/15 NVC at Embassy
05/12/15 Packet 3

06/08/15 Packet 3 Sent

Almost a month between getting pac 3 and sending it because we didn't plan to get married until early next year. Now we might just get married sooner :)

07/23/15 Medical done

08/10/15 Interview

APPROVED !!!!

08/17/15 Visa

10/03/15 POE

I got case number today!!!! I tried to add the number to uscis and it gave me errors

Good job! :)

K1 VISA :)
02-25-2015: I-129f sent
03-03-2015: NOA1
03-25-2015: NOA2
04-29-2015: Medical (passed)
05-18-2015: Interview (approved) yay!
05-21-2015: Issued! ?
06-25-2015: US entry

AOS
09-16-2015: Sent AOS, EAD and AP packets
09-22-2015: NOA

10-15-2015: Biometrics

11-20-2015: EAD and AP approval

12-21-2015: Interview

12-30-2015: AOS approval :)

ROC

11-02-2017: I-751 sent

11-07-2017: NOA1

11-30-2017: Biometrics

Are you trying to use USCIS.GOV to search the embassy number? If so, you actually need to visit https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Are you trying to use USCIS.GOV to search the embassy number? If so, you actually need to visit https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Yeah. I was using USCIS. Thanks so much Amhara

12/30/13 Met online
05/23/14 Met in person
03/13/15 Mailed I-129F
03/17/15 NOA1
04/15/15 NOA2
04/28/15 NVC received
04/30/15 Case numbers
05/01/15 NVC Shipped
05/06/15 NVC at Embassy
05/12/15 Packet 3

06/08/15 Packet 3 Sent

07/23/15 Medical done

08/10/15 Interview

APPROVED !!!!

08/17/15 Visa

10/03/15 POE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats to those who already got their approval :) our case still pending so need to wait. And my fiance called csc yesterday, spoke with a lady then she told him that we need to wait 30 to 45 working days. So we are expecting our NOA2 on May 14. Hopefully we get it by that noted date :) Planned date to be there will be before his birthday on august.

Does this 30 to 45 day's count for everyone?

Congrats to those who already got their approval :) our case still pending so need to wait. And my fiance called csc yesterday, spoke with a lady then she told him that we need to wait 30 to 45 working days. So we are expecting our NOA2 on May 14. Hopefully we get it by that noted date :) Planned date to be there will be before his birthday on august.

Does this 30 to 45 day's count for everyone?

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Wow, that's crazy! Thank you, I will call them Monday. Do I tell them the WAC number and ask them if there is an embassy number asigned to it? And I know, it's so sad the discrepancies in the wait times - I really hope things speed up for everyone too!!!

yes they will ask you first thing what your case number is and you will give them the WAC number. Then they say " you have got a case number today i will put you through to the one whos gonna give that". then you wait some time, and you will get someone who will give you the new case number ( embassy number) and an Invoice number. After that you go to Ceac Tracker and punch in you new case number and follow your case from there untill it says Ready which means its at the embassy :)

Yaayyy!!! congrats :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.