RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,mine was sent March 24th, noa1 on 27th, hard copy came in today. It was routed to Vermont service center. Does anyone know how long Vermont service center take to process 1-130 for spouse?

Good luck to everyone!!!

We are in the same place, I am confused though so after NOA 1 then it goes to the Vermont Service Center? I thought its still in USCIS? for NOA 2 anyway I am confused I hope anyone can enlighten me .. Thank you :idea:

i was able to have my case status on the uscis.gov website last march 28, 2015. we filed our petition last march 13, 2015. hopefully, this will be a sign that they are working on our case lol :D

i was able to have my case status on the uscis.gov website last march 28, 2015. we filed our petition last march 13, 2015. hopefully, this will be a sign that they are working on our case lol :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think it's at Vermont service center right now, because the noa1 has Vermont's address on it.

Good luck!

I think it's at Vermont service center right now, because the noa1 has Vermont's address on it.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Ok Yay thats good to know.. Thank you very much for that information..

We are in the same place, I am confused though so after NOA 1 then it goes to the Vermont Service Center? I thought its still in USCIS? for NOA 2 anyway I am confused I hope anyone can enlighten me .. Thank you :idea:

First, you get NOA-1 from whatever center they send your application. It is USCIS. Its just a receipt, showing they got your case. NOA 2 you get when you I-130 is approved. Be ready to wait 4-5-6 months before it happens.

First, you get NOA-1 from whatever center they send your application. It is USCIS. Its just a receipt, showing they got your case. NOA 2 you get when you I-130 is approved. Be ready to wait 4-5-6 months before it happens.

Thank you so much oksmel, so anyway I assume we had all our timeline here, and somehow there was a comment here about months or day that they will have adjudicated the papers, by August, I hope that is accurate... do you have a comment there in your timeline?

Thank you so much oksmel, so anyway I assume we had all our timeline here, and somehow there was a comment here about months or day that they will have adjudicated the papers, by August, I hope that is accurate... do you have a comment there in your timeline?

yes, i do... But as I understand yours may be sooner because of the country and situation there.

Hi Everyone,

I sent only one passport style picture of mine and the beneficiary with our I130 form as instructed .

The USCIS instructions state to include a passport style photo of both the beneficiary and petitioner with the I-130. Can some one elaborate the statement ,how many passport style pics do exactly need to be sent with I 130 petition for IR1/CR1.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I sent only one passport style picture of mine and the beneficiary with our I130 form as instructed .

The USCIS instructions state to include a passport style photo of both the beneficiary and petitioner with the I-130. Can some one elaborate the statement ,how many passport style pics do exactly need to be sent with I 130 petition for IR1/CR1.

Thanks

I am not sure if I truly understood your question, but I sent 1 (one) photo of myself (beneficiary) and 1 (one) photo of my husband (petitioner).

Does it help?

USCIS:

2015/3/23: I-130 Sent: (Let's start the waiting game!)

2015/3/25: NOA1 Sent by email, case routed to the USCIS California Service Center (hardcopy 2015/6/4)

2015/4/21: NOA2 (email; got hardcopy in 2015/5/6)

NVC:

2015/5/21: Got NVC case # and IIN

2015/5/29: Filled DS261 online

2015/6/1: Payed AOS fee online

2015/6/5: Sent AOS and IV packages

2015/6/8: DS261 reviewed over the phone

2015/6/8: Scan Date

2015/7/5: Payed IV fee online

2015/7/8: Filled DS260

2015/7/23: Checklist!!

2015/7/25: Checklist Scan Date

2015/8/18: NVC CC

2015/9/11: Interview Scheduled for October 8th (no letter yet, just called NVC!)

2015/10/1: Medical

2015/10/8: Interview - Approved!!!

2015/10/30: POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was going to send one passport photo also, but I checked and saw people sending 2. That was why I sent 2. But USCIS website asked for 1 each. I think you should be Fine. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was going to send one passport photo also, but I checked and saw people sending 2. That was why I sent 2. But USCIS website asked for 1 each. I think you should be Fine. Good luck!

UUUff! mini heart attack here! Now I was worried "OMG I was suppose to send 2?"

Good luck for everyone!

Thanks! :) :)

Everyone:

Anybody routed to California?

USCIS:

2015/3/23: I-130 Sent: (Let's start the waiting game!)

2015/3/25: NOA1 Sent by email, case routed to the USCIS California Service Center (hardcopy 2015/6/4)

2015/4/21: NOA2 (email; got hardcopy in 2015/5/6)

NVC:

2015/5/21: Got NVC case # and IIN

2015/5/29: Filled DS261 online

2015/6/1: Payed AOS fee online

2015/6/5: Sent AOS and IV packages

2015/6/8: DS261 reviewed over the phone

2015/6/8: Scan Date

2015/7/5: Payed IV fee online

2015/7/8: Filled DS260

2015/7/23: Checklist!!

2015/7/25: Checklist Scan Date

2015/8/18: NVC CC

2015/9/11: Interview Scheduled for October 8th (no letter yet, just called NVC!)

2015/10/1: Medical

2015/10/8: Interview - Approved!!!

2015/10/30: POE

Just received a text message and e-mail today from USCIS, my case has been routed to USCIS Nebraska Service Center for processing. :dancing::goofy::dancing:

Same tayo sis...waiting for noa2 ako...PD in March 23

March 18, 2015 = Sent I-130

March 26, 2015 = NOA1 ( Nebraska Service Center)

March 23, 2015 = Priority Date

April 20, 2015 = NOA2

April 28, 2015 = Case was sent to NVC

May 18, 2015 = Received case number and Invoice ID by phone

May 29, 2015 = Filled DS-261

June 1, 2015 = Received Welcome Letter from NVC

June 2, 2015 = AOS "PAID"

June 5, 2015 = Sent AOS/IV packet

June 10, 2015 = SCAN DATE :whistle: :bonk:

June 12, 2015 = DS 261 Completed

June 16, 2015 = Received IV invoice

June 29, 2015 = Mailed IV payment

July 7, 2015 = PAID IV on CEAC and filed out DS 260

July 10, 2015 = checklist email

"I love my Alabama Boy"

Not sure about 5-6 months because some people LATELY reported about getting approval on their I-130 within even within 28 days to 45 days...most of them were from Vermont Service Center though and those were recent cases...So, nobody can say when all these could approve. USCIS has been criticized for a while for all these backlog...even in media ...so it seems that USCIS might have done something to improve the timeline of these backlog...I hope so...

Nebraska approves application that were files in October 2014. People form Philippines have priority for approval. Applications move much faster. I

Thanks every one for clarifications. Also need some inputs about a question in I130,

Q: Have you ever before filled a petition for this or any other alien?

I assumed this was specifically asked about the current petition and therefore I marked NO in box, but I did filed a petition back in 2011 for my mom and she is in US now.

Is this be an issue and how to do a correction?

--Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.