RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone I do need some help and advice my PD March 19 and I never call USCIS and now going to be sixth month soon my question is agood idea to call them or to witt and be patient ???

Thanks

you have to call as at last week my wife called,they told us that they are approving feb10 petition and i am seeing people with march 24,26 and 28 getting thier approval,my PD is march 25th and still no approvah,you ve to call let us know what are they going to tell you but i know with the help of God we will get oir approvah soon

I am just confuse about how this immigration timeline works,last week it shows they are working on march 28th,but i am surprise to see that it is now showing march 24th and i have seen approvah of march 24th , 26th and 28th but i am missing out , my PD is 25th.is anyone still waiting on march for approvah in nabraska service center?

Edited by dady12

I am just confuse about how this immigration timeline works, last week it shows they are working on march 28th,but i am surprise to see that it is now showing march 24th and i have seen approval of march 24th , 26th and 28th but i am missing out , my PD is 25th.is anyone still waiting on march for approval in Nebraska service center?

I'm still witting for my approval at taxes service center my PD march 18 ..

let hope and pray because i am sure we will all get our approvah soon,

let hope and pray because i am sure we will all get our approvah soon,

I checked online it said approved but we didn't receive a email. ..... confuse

wait two weeks since the date of approval and then call NVC to new case number and in voice number.

Good Luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I haven't received an email either. Any Idea on how long after approval date we should receive the hardcopy NOA2?

Just call USCIS I talk to USCIS officer he tell me to call next month and they working February at this time (by the way this my 1st phone call to USCIS )sense I summit my application back in march 18

Nothing for me to say beside to set and wit for my approval and God will help me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.