RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Today my I130 has been approved :joy: . I wish you all the very best and pray for those who are still in waiting for their approvals.

I thanks to all my VJs fellows and all those kind people who guides me through this process and will be looking the same onwards.

Congrats!

Hello everyone,

Today my I130 has been approved :joy: . I wish you all the very best and pray for those who are still in waiting for their approvals.

I thanks to all my VJs fellows and all those kind people who guides me through this process and will be looking the same onwards.

CONGRATULATIONS! we are all happy for you. wish you all the best for the next steps. :) when is your PD? u from CSC or one of those who transfered from VSC? thanks :joy::idea:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

anyone else have a pd date in march still waiting from TSC, ours is march 18th, from TSC. still waiting, should i call in or email in?

thanks

Bee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

We got our approval today. Our NO1 was March 3 through Nebraska Service Center. Got an email late last night saying we had been approved.

Don't worry, everyone! Your dates are coming soon!!!

I called last week and they told me that Nebraska was working on Feb 21 and that I should wait 21 days. I haven't called back since but waited patiently and it finally paid off!!

Anyone know more or less how long it takes for my case to be received by NVC from Nebraska? When should I start calling them?

Thanks!

anyone else have a pd date in march still waiting from TSC, ours is march 18th, from TSC. still waiting, should i call in or email in?

thanks

Bee

Our case was sent to TSC with PD date March 17th and we got approved last July 27. I am sure you will get approved soon. :)

Filed: Timeline

Hi Everyone,

C

We got our approval today. Our NO1 was March 3 through Nebraska Service Center. Got an email late last night saying we had been approved.

I called last week and they told me that Nebraska was working on Feb 21 and that I should wait 21 days. I haven't called back since but waited patiently and it finally paid off!!

Anyone know more or less how long it takes for my case to be received by NVC from Nebraska? When should I start calling them?

Thanks!

congrat...my wife called 2 days ago and she was told that they are processing feb 21st that she should call back if not approve before 15th sept.my priority date is march 25th but how come they are approving petition of 27th and 28th ?when the claimed that they are approving feb 21st.visajourney immigration timeline showing march 21st.i am getting confuse.someone should throw more light of what i should do and how the process are being done Edited by dady12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hmmm, that's strange as when I called last week, they also said they were on February 21...they might be giving you a bit of a run around. However, the process is different for everyone. I stopped calling because I am superstitious and was afraid of getting an RFE. That being said, I think that since they have changed the status of the processing time of NSC to 5 months on the website, that you can call and ask them why it is taking so long. There is some other document that you can fill out, if your application is taking longer than the expected processing time. I forget exactly what it's called...

Sorry that I can't be more helpful...

Those from NSC, it seems like it takes about three weeks for NVC to receive the case. Anyone already have experience with this?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Congratulations .... :):content::star::D:yes:

Filed: Timeline

Hmmm, that's strange as when I called last week, they also said they were on February 21...they might be giving you a bit of a run around. However, the process is different for everyone. I stopped calling because I am superstitious and was afraid of getting an RFE. That being said, I think that since they have changed the status of the processing time of NSC to 5 months on the website, that you can call and ask them why it is taking so long. There is some other document that you can fill out, if your application is taking longer than the expected processing time. I forget exactly what it's called...

Sorry that I can't be more helpful...

Those from NSC, it seems like it takes about three weeks for NVC to receive the case. Anyone already have experience with this?

ok i will be waiting and praying.i wont pray for RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.