RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

i say give them about 15 days to 16 from the day they received them... mines was received on September 14 and called yesterday and i got my Case and VIN# already... i say maybe by October 15-16 they might have your things ready... :joy:

Thanks for the information Zojimenez15, I will try calling every day anyway. :). A very nice woman attended the phone and She told me probably I need wait another week. You case in on the building since a week ago so call trying calling the next week. I will cross my fingers.

Do you know how open a new topic , NVC Filers - October 2015? or maybe We need wait for Saylin

Edited by Diana&Tim

10/11/14 Wedding (L)

USCIS

02/21/15 I-130 Petition sent

03/24/15 NOA 1 date

09/03/15 NOA 2 date

09/21/15 Case mailed to NVC

NVC

09/25/15 NVC Received

12/23/15 Case Completed

01/21/16 Medical appointment

02/04/16 Interview date: VISA APPROVED

02/05/16 Visa Issued

02/08/16 Visa in hand

02/29/16 POE Miami, Fl

ROC

01/06/18  I-751 submitted to CSC

01/10/18  NOA1 (extension letter) 

05/24/18  Biometrics appoinment 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Thanks for the information Zojimenez15, I will try calling every day anyway. :). A very nice woman attended the phone and She told me probably I need wait another week. You case in on the building since a week ago so call trying calling the next week. I will cross my fingers.

Do you know how open a new topic , NVC Filers - October 2015? or maybe We need wait for Saylin

Just go here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/110-ir-1-cr-1-spouse-visa-process-procedures/ and click where it says in the top right corner .. New Topic .. and that should do it. You area member .. any member should be able to do it... ^_^

Edited by zojimenez15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called NVC, they received my case on the 24th. They said it would take up to 42 days to receive all the information. Is there any way to obtain it quicker? Thank you!

Timeline

Just go here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/110-ir-1-cr-1-spouse-visa-process-procedures/ and click where it says in the top right corner .. New Topic .. and that should do it. You area member .. any member should be able to do it... ^_^

Thanks you Zojimenez15.

10/11/14 Wedding (L)

USCIS

03/24/15 NOA 1 date

09/03/15 NOA 2 date

NVC

09/25/15 NVC Received

12/23/15 Case Completed

02/05/16 Visa Issued

02/08/16 Visa in hand

02/29/16 POE Miami, Fl

ROC

Timeline

I called NVC, they received my case on the 24th. They said it would take up to 42 days to receive all the information. Is there any way to obtain it quicker? Thank you!

Hi Tayjus93, They told me probably I get the case # the next week. I would wait at least some five working days before calling again. Good luck!

10/11/14 Wedding (L)

USCIS

03/24/15 NOA 1 date

09/03/15 NOA 2 date

NVC

09/25/15 NVC Received

12/23/15 Case Completed

02/05/16 Visa Issued

02/08/16 Visa in hand

02/29/16 POE Miami, Fl

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

What specifically do you ask when you call?

Do you directly ask for your case number and invoice number?

When I called...after estimating 10 days from USCIS...I simply asked for my case number and invoice number and I got it.

I forgot to ask when it was received, so I calculated the case number in Julian dates.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What specifically do you ask when you call?

Do you directly ask for your case number and invoice number?

When I called...after estimating 10 days from USCIS...I simply asked for my case number and invoice number and I got it.

I forgot to ask when it was received, so I calculated the case number in Julian dates.

Hi ZaakirahDemba, I just followed the instructions to find out if my case was received. I heard where you could "get your Invoice number" however I wasn't sure if I was applicable to do so. So, no I did not ask for any numbers, just if it was received. So how do I go about receiving them?

Timeline

I selected option number two or whichever it is, that says get invoice number from the phone directory. After that I simply asked for my case number and invoice number. When it is your first time calling, since you do not have a case number yet, give them your uscis receipt number

Timeline

Hi ZaakirahDemba, I just followed the instructions to find out if my case was received. I heard where you could "get your Invoice number" however I wasn't sure if I was applicable to do so. So, no I did not ask for any numbers, just if it was received. So how do I go about receiving them?

You need your invoice number in order to pay for your AOS fee online. So select that phone option and ask for both your case number and your invoice number. After you get those number, you log onto ceac.state.gov enter your case number and invoice number and pay and then complete the DS 261 choice of agent form.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I Just received an email from CSC stating the following: Does this mean that security checks have ended? should i not get my hopes up?

Thank you for your inquiry. Records indicate that your case is currently with an adjudications officer for review. Although we cannot provide you an exact date for when a decision will be reached in your case, the USCIS is committed to processing your case in an efficient manner.

Hello everyone,i am happy at this moment in time,after my RFE was submited on 28th of sempteber ,we got our approvah on the 8th of october.what is the next phase?i need your advice.thanks

Congratulations!! Yay!! thats good to know.... were still working with our RFE too.. others here will give you advice as whats next... God bless :goofy::joy:

Mom filed 1st week of March... a bit of delayed due to online invoice payment and the whole website is problem. (maybe 1-1/12 months of delay)

My Dad had his interview today and he PASSED!

lil over 7 Months.. now we can breath!

THANKS VJ for all the support and great infos!

To all whos still in the process good luck to all!

MOM&DAD IR1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.