RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Just got approved an hour back! It's early morning here and I was sleeping when my wife called me with a lot of excitement and gave me the good news! NOA1/PD was April 2nd! Our case was received on March 30th though! This was TSC btw! Good luck to all of you still waiting - not too far away now!

CONGRATS!!! :) hope we hear ours soon.. Good luck for the next step :joy::thumbs::star::yes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Just got approved an hour back! It's early morning here and I was sleeping when my wife called me with a lot of excitement and gave me the good news! NOA1/PD was April 2nd! Our case was received on March 30th though! This was TSC btw! Good luck to all of you still waiting - not too far away now!

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Congratulation..... ^_^ ... ^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hello all, my PD is March 30th at VSC, just got a notice today that my case has been transferred :( does anyone know what this means? How much longer will things take and why is VSC transferring so many cases? I'm dying here :( I need to be with my husband.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello all, my PD is March 30th at VSC, just got a notice today that my case has been transferred :( does anyone know what this means? How much longer will things take and why is VSC transferring so many cases? I'm dying here :( I need to be with my husband.

Mine was March 27, and just got transferred too from VSC. So not happy. I have no idea what is going to happen, I hope they are going to treat our applications with priority at the new locations.

USCIS

March 24, 2015 - Sent I-130 applications for my mom and dad to Chicago Lockbox

March 27, 2015 - Received date.

March 27, 2015 - Priority date.

March 31, 2015 - Received text and email indicating application received and forwarded to Vermont Service Center

April 1, 2015 - Check Cashed

April 4, 2015 - NOA1 received in the mail.

August 25, 2015 - Case transferred to another service center.

September 21, 2015 - Case status change to RFE.

September 21, 2015 - Received RFE in the mail.

September 23, 2015 - Response to RFE sent.

September 28, 2015 - Response to RFE received by USCIS.

November 16, 2015 - 2nd RFE received in the mail.

November 19, 2015 - Response to 2nd RFE sent.

November 23, 2015 - Response to 2nd RFE received by USCIS.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Information on case transfer :

http://www.uscis.gov/news/transferring-cases-vermont-service-center-california-service-center

How You Will Be Affected

If your Form I-130 case is being transferred, we will send you a notice listing the transfer date and the new location where your case will be processed. Your original receipt number will not change and this will not delay your case’s processing except for the additional time needed to transfer the file to the new location.

USCIS

March 24, 2015 - Sent I-130 applications for my mom and dad to Chicago Lockbox

March 27, 2015 - Received date.

March 27, 2015 - Priority date.

March 31, 2015 - Received text and email indicating application received and forwarded to Vermont Service Center

April 1, 2015 - Check Cashed

April 4, 2015 - NOA1 received in the mail.

August 25, 2015 - Case transferred to another service center.

September 21, 2015 - Case status change to RFE.

September 21, 2015 - Received RFE in the mail.

September 23, 2015 - Response to RFE sent.

September 28, 2015 - Response to RFE received by USCIS.

November 16, 2015 - 2nd RFE received in the mail.

November 19, 2015 - Response to 2nd RFE sent.

November 23, 2015 - Response to 2nd RFE received by USCIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey guys, I just got an update that my case has been transfered. My PD was March 27th. Tired of waiting. Hopefully it won't take too long before they approve our case. Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who got approved!

Filed: Timeline

My PD is match 25th and today mark my tth months on this journey,immigration timeline here in visajourney say they are processing match 21st application but when i call uscis they told me that they are processing febuary 10 petition and right now i am confuse,what do you think?is the immifration timeline not working?

I checked couple numbers close to mine, and they were already approved! For example, mine ends on 07, but 08 and 09 are approved. So , some of the applications are approved with noa1 date the same as mine( March 27)

I checked couple numbers close to mine, and they were already approved! For example, mine ends on 07, but 08 and 09 are approved. So , some of the applications are approved with noa1 date the same as mine( March 27)

ok how do you check that 08 and 09 number you are refering to?is this the same number as the last digit in your case number?mine end with 23.where do you see thise that are already approve number that you can view?i quess we will be approve soonest by special grace of God

ok how do you check that 08 and 09 number you are refering to?is this the same number as the last digit in your case number?mine end with 23.where do you see thise that are already approve number that you can view?i quess we will be approve soonest by special grace of God

Yes, just I was trying to play with numbers around mine... as soon as it was I-130 application. One minute ago I decided to sign in my account and what I See: My case got approved today!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes, check my case online and yes, its approved!!!

Edited by oksmel

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes, just I was trying to play with numbers around mine... as soon as it was I-130 application. One minute ago I decided to sign in my account and what I See: My case got approved today!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes, check my case online and yes, its approved!!!

Congratulations! This is such great news and a blessing. Best of luck with the following steps

wow wow. Joy joy congratulation,hope to get my approvah soon

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! so happy for you, wow good thing Nebraska didn't get transferred.... God bless you on your next journey...

hi!!!! same here. were from VSC too and PD is march 12,2015 but transfered to CSC. lot of us transferred there. think VSC lot of backlogged so they need help from other free service center to serve us all. we dont have an idea too when. still waiting for the notice. :clock: :clock:

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! so happy for you, wow good thing Nebraska didn't get transferred.... God bless you on your next journey...

congrats!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.