RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

So I just received my NOA2 thru email and double checked on myuscis! Approved!! My Priority date: March 18, and approved today August 10, a little under 5 months at Nebraska Service Center. God is good. My advice: continue being patient, and keeping busy, and staying positive, and maintaining communication with your spouse as well as your service center.

So I just received my NOA2 thru email and double checked on myuscis! Approved!! My Priority date: March 18, and approved today August 10, a little under 5 months at Nebraska Service Center. God is good. My advice: continue being patient, and keeping busy, and staying positive, and maintaining communication with your spouse as well as your service center.

congratulation! happy for you. hope ours will come out soon. i think NEBRASKA service center is way faster than any other service center. i know someone who is also march 12,2015 filer got there NOA2 last june 19,2015. thats why i am wondering what happened to vermont since my friend and i filed same day but at different service center only my husband and i filed at vermont and they filed at nebraska... and yet our paper will turn exactly 5 mos. tomorrow august 12,2015. it scares me and worried coz we didnt hear anything yet... thats sad... :(

I'm so happy for you Zaakirah please make doaa for me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Congratulations... :joy::secret: .. The next process shouldn't be that long ... :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations! Also, thank you for thank updating us because this give me hope and makes me feel less worried and stressed about the wait. I dont know you, but I am very happy and excited for you!

Hi everyone..even i am a march 2015 filer..

I have filed for both IR1/CR1 and K3 ..

I havent received NOA2 yet..

Anyone who have applied for I-130 and K3 and waiting for approval..?

Hi Pushpat,

Did you got any updates on your petition, I talk to tier 2 officer today and they told my that mine is in security check since july21st, i dont know how long it will takes to clear this checks.

Please let me know once you get some updates.

Thanks.

hi guys,

Do anyone knows how long it takes to get clear from security checks. My PD is 3/3 2015 at Nebraska Service Center but still no updates. Talk to tier 2 officer today and he told me that mine is pending due to security check since july 21st. Any idea how long it takes?

Thanks-

hi guys,

Do anyone knows how long it takes to get clear from security checks. My PD is 3/3 2015 at Nebraska Service Center but still no updates. Talk to tier 2 officer today and he told me that mine is pending due to security check since july 21st. Any idea how long it takes?

Thanks-

hi,

i have no idea how long it takes but one thing i know Nebraska service center process paper faster than any other service center. i have a friend, their paper filed last march 12,2015 same date with mine but they got theres already last june 19,2015. thats why i figure it out that Nebraska process papers way ahead than the rest of the service center. think you should keep calling and update your paper. besides your 10 days beyond limit of 5 mos.

Good news for all... Visa Bulletin for September 2015 is out and its 01 March 2014.

Where can you check this Visa Bulletin? is that occurs to all service center? aughhhhhh Vermont so frustrating :crying::cry::clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.