RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

RFE notice today :( NOA1 date 3/18 NBC

Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed

On August 6, 2015, we suspended processing of your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number LIN159xxxx, because we need more information from you. Your notice explains what we need from you to resume working on your case.

:(

It does not mean anything bad.. that happened to my aunts filling papers and we sent everything and they have already proceeded with the case..

Hi Alberto,

your PD is same as mine march 3rd but i'm in the same boat as you are. So i did call to USCIS on Wednesday ,i talk to the first person about my case and according to him the NBC is processing 16 Jan 2014 cases and this freaked my out and just ask for to transfer to Tier 2 officer which he did and then the second person told me that NBC is processing the files from 6th February 2015, well this gives me some kind of relief and was told to call back after 30 days. But the reality is NBC is working on files filed in march since people with march-PD are getting approvals. So lets hope we get approvals soon. Please update me about any progress on your side.

Thanks-

Sorry for the error in my first post, its Nebraska Service Center NSC and not NBC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone..even i am a march 2015 filer..

I have filed for both IR1/CR1 and K3 ..

I havent received NOA2 yet..

Anyone who have applied for I-130 and K3 and waiting for approval..?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi Alberto,

your PD is same as mine march 3rd but i'm in the same boat as you are. So i did call to USCIS on Wednesday ,i talk to the first person about my case and according to him the NBC is processing 16 Jan 2014 cases and this freaked my out and just ask for to transfer to Tier 2 officer which he did and then the second person told me that NBC is processing the files from 6th February 2015, well this gives me some kind of relief and was told to call back after 30 days. But the reality is NBC is working on files filed in march since people with march-PD are getting approvals. So lets hope we get approvals soon. Please update me about any progress on your side.

Thanks-

They are most defenetly have to be working on March and started some cases from April already because i just got mine approved on Wednesday August 5 and my PD is March 16 .. and my aunt case was filed on April and received my email last night that she has been approved ... ^_^^_^ .... your shouldn't be far behind...

Hello everyone cangrdlation to those who got approval. I'm March 18 do I need to call USCIS now or I witt tell after the end of this month . I check the status daily in the web site nothing happened and no change from day one please advice me what to do thanks to all of you and god bless you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello everyone cangrdlation to those who got approval. I'm March 18 do I need to call USCIS now or I witt tell after the end of this month . I check the status daily in the web site nothing happened and no change from day one please advice me what to do thanks to all of you and god bless you

Hi. Mine is also March 18th. I was going to wait until next week, until it has been exactly five months to call.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

It takes 5 months , we sent our petition on 23rd of Feb, and heard from USCIS on 9th of July , almost 5 months. keep your finger crossed and try to adapt with the long wait.

OMG! we still didnt heard anything here.. case received march 12,2015 and few days from now its been exactly 5 mos. what happened to vermont service center?! :idea: crossed finger :thumbs:

Sorry for the error in my first post, its Nebraska Service Center NSC and not NBC.

Hopefully we get some good news this week

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We still didnt have our NOA 2 yet

I though u did but I pray you'll have it soon. My PD is April 10 so I was trying to estimate how long from now I would have my NOA 2

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.