ariani

Scan Dates & Case Completes (CC)

2,933 posts in this topic

What do you think, how long will it take them to review the checklist?

Based on ariani's spreadsheet estimates it looks like NVC is cracking through documents review. If I have to estimate based on ariani's spreadsheet numbers, I would say 20 days max.

Timeline

Both of those SDs already are on the spreadsheet.

I LOL'd :)

BUNCH of bs if you ask me. I wonder if the people getting tagged are the ones who ONLY provided the most recent year (2013) instead of multiple years?

Yes, we only included 2013 information :( i am so tired of waiting and waiting for good news

Edited by nelya94

BUNCH of bs if you ask me. I wonder if the people getting tagged are the ones who ONLY provided the most recent year (2013) instead of multiple years?

Yeah that's probably it. BTW, can you add me to the list please? SD 3/27

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi,

My scan date is 04-16-2015, could you please put mine on the spreadsheet.

Also any ideas when i should get a CC?

Thank you,

VJnoob

I-130 Sent : 2014-12-10

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-12-14

I-130 Approved : 2015-01-12

NVC Received : 2015-02-21

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-02-23

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-02

Receive I-864 Package : 2015-04-14

Send AOS Package : 2015-04-15

Submit DS-261 : Completed (forgot date)

Receive IV Bill : 2015-03-09

Pay IV Bill : 2015-03-11

Send IV Package : 2015-04-15

Scanned Date NVC: 2015-04-16

CC 2015-05-15

:clock:

No. That can't be. Wait. Cannot compute. Have been checking for the stupid n/a's for the last two hours feeling pretty stupid doing so.

Checked just once more before bed. It has changed to THREE frickin' N/A's!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

just received a checklist for AOS! :(((( Scan date is 30th of march

they want 2014 tax info :((

Ooooh men! Sorry! How did you find out about the checklist? We have the same SD of 3/30.

Filed: Timeline

just received a checklist for AOS! :(((( Scan date is 30th of march

they want 2014 tax info :((

I was advised that even though the time for filing taxes for 2014 was still pending, I would still be required to produce 2014 tax return document during interview if scheduled after April 16. My case was assigned a number in mid January but waited to get my W2 forms, did my taxes and used the 2014 tax returns documents to complete the AOS. I only sent 2014 tax documents, with employment letter and 3 months pay stubs. It is advisable to have the tax documents ready. I couldn't get the 2014 transcripts when I filed because it takes time, but have now asked to get through the mail for interview.

My scan date was 2/17/15 and case complete 4/09/15 with no checklist. No interview yet.

Best to you all, you have been a source of support to me and many others. I was unable to add my info to the spread sheet.

Hope this helps

Timeline

Ooooh men! Sorry! How did you find out about the checklist? We have the same SD of 3/30.

We received an email about an hour ago.. I wasn't expecting anything from NVC till abour Friday so it was c omplete shock

You will hear from them 100% in a few days, good luck x

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I provided 2011 to 2013 returns and 2014 w2 but they check listed me for 2014 return. I end up having a new scan date :(

Yes, we only included 2013 information :( i am so tired of waiting and waiting for good news

I provided 2011 to 2013 returns and 2014 w2 but they check listed me for 2014 return. I end up having a new scan date :(

I think you probably got checklisted cause you sent 2014 W-2. I think they expect you to send 2014 tax return as well if you send W-2. If you had not sent 2014 W-2 you might have been fine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No. That can't be. Wait. Cannot compute. Have been checking for the stupid n/a's for the last two hours feeling pretty stupid doing so.

Checked just once more before bed. It has changed to THREE frickin' N/A's!!!

Congrats!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I think you probably got checklisted cause you sent 2014 W-2. I think they expect you to send 2014 tax return as well if you send W-2. If you had not sent 2014 W-2 you might have been fine.

Almost there is right, You shouldn't have sent 2014 W-2. I sent 2011 2012 2013 it worked fine. Even though i had 2014 W-2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Once you sendvthe 2014 W-2 you either have to send the transcript or 1040 or you will get a check list. A nice gentle man at NVC told me back in January.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

We received an email about an hour ago.. I wasn't expecting anything from NVC till abour Friday so it was c omplete shock

You will hear from them 100% in a few days, good luck x

Thanks. Send them what they want right away and get on course again.

Edited by matuiza94

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.