MFR18

N400 expedite waiting time?

25 posts in this topic

yeah, same thing happened to me with the fingerprint notice. So i called the military hotline, this lady was very nice and helpful, she emailed me the letter, so I could just print it out, and I did the early walk-in the next day(10 days prior the date I was scheduled).

Well, I'm happy to hear that everything worked out for you! I can't wait to hear about the interview!

In my case I haven't requested an expedite yet, but I might have to. I haven't even received my NOA yet (and apparently it was mailed on the 24th), but the person I spoke with when I called the Military helpline a couple of days ago said she would personally print the Biometrics notice and get it mailed to me. Let's pray that it gets here this week so I can do a walk in biometrics at Ft jackson on Friday. Anyway, I think it's crazy how I'm supposed to just wait for the NOA for a month before USCIS "can do anything about it" (this is what I was told when I called the normal USCIS helpline).

N400-319b

CSC

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|YellowLtr|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

PFLETCHER........|10/30/13|02/09|02/19|02/24|03/20/15|03/12/15.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|04/08/15.|04/22/15.|San Bernardino, CA(Early FP 3/10)

Thanks!! :goofy:

thats great! that means they expedited your case, you just need to show them the order at the interview. ^^

good luck!

PFLETCHER Congrats!!

We don't have our orders for Japan yet, but when I track my status, it says I've already been scheduled for an interview.

I want to get it over and done already because my husband's report date is July of this year and if I'd be ordered to go with him, I wouldn't have to delay it.

N400-319b

CSC

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|YellowLtr|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

PFLETCHER........|10/30/13|02/09|02/19|02/24|03/20/15|03/12/15.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|04/08/15.|04/22/15.|San Bernardino, CA(Early FP 3/10)

yeah! lol, I got them all right. I studied the booklet I got from the place where they take your finger prints.

Comgratulations!!

Did you get all the answers correct? Are the questions on the reviewer?

N400-319b

CSC

you might wanna try to escalate your case to catch their attention.

I went in there 6 times for nothing but got kicked around, until the last visit, I had my spouse went in with me, he works for the gov so he knows how to deal with his kind of ppl, guess what? they finally & actually took that seriously and pushed my case forward. in my opinion, sometime you just have to be mean to get things done.

PFLETCHER: I haven't received any letter from them about the interview date though. Heard it will take months.

N400-319b

CSC

yes they will ask you for the reason, and supporting documents to approve your request. in our case, they just want the the order.

PFLETCHER: Haven't called to expedite my case. Will they ask me why I want it expedited and ask for a proof?

N400-319b

CSC

This is what gonna happen, they are gonna send you a letter in mail and have you fax the order to a designated number( more than likely its gonna be your local filed office or the office you requested to do your interview). Then you will know if they are gonna approve your request or not.

PFLETCHER: Guess it's best to just wait for our order. Did you have to mail it or email?

N400-319b

CSC

• 3 weeks later...

I did the same thing. I actually mailed my expedited n-400 application to Nebraska Service center last week, April 21. since then, I haven't gotten any response nor any notices that they have received my application. Should I call them regarding that? And when do I have to call to request for an expedited naturalization?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.