mbalih

February 2015 IR-1 / CR-1 Filers

2,747 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Wow... This is awesome!! Congratulation....

So happy for you!

Thank you mbalih!! You are next! :P

Congratulations IonelaC on your CC.

Thank you!!!

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

I just saw a few seconds back i have 3 N/A's !!! God.

I beieve its a case complete. Will call them and confirm. Thankyou god if it indeed is a CC !!! LonelaC you are next prepare yourself and check your status.

Congrats Navster!!! I confirmed mine as well! I saw the 3rd NA this morning, when I woke up! :D

Congratulations on your CC, IonelaC and Navster!

Mbalih, your turn is next. Be ready! :)

Oh yeah... I'm soooo ready, I'm tired of crying, missing my husband.. Its enough now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So yes guys i just got off the phone with NVC respresentative and i have a Case Complete. And they are still scheduling interviews for December at New Delhi embassy. Hope i get a december date. Thankyou everyone for the wishes ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Good news!!! I just confirmed over the phone the CC!!!! I'm so happy right now!! :joy: CC, as of yesterday 16th of November!

Congratulations LonelaC !! So we got CC on the same date 16th November which is cool. Hope we get an interview date soon. Cheers

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Congratulation to everyone that got their cc, best of luck to those who receive their interview dates, and safe travel to those who got their visa approvals. For those that are still await cc like myself/others, before you know well be singing the cc/interview/visa approval tune. #Happy Tuesday #Cc week

Can someone please screen shot how the cc look or give us a link where we can find one? Thanks in advance.

Hi, it's https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ and then you log in where it says DS 260, input all your credentials and you will see 2NAs, the third one will be from the Affidavit of Support, after this one appears, then it's case complete.

Hope this helps.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi, it's https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ and then you log in where it says DS 260, input all your credentials and you will see 2NAs, the third one will be from the Affidavit of Support, after this one appears, then it's case complete.

Hope this helps.

Just to confirm, the Affidavit of Support Fee will change from PAID to N/A and that will be CC. Is that correct?

Timeline

Congrats IonelaC and Navster on your CC!! :) Soon everyone will be able to celebrate!

Congratulations LonelaC !! So we got CC on the same date 16th November which is cool. Hope we get an interview date soon. Cheers

Thank you guys!!! Wishing everyone still waiting for CC, patience and don't worry your time will come as well!

Timeline

Can someone please screen shot how the cc look or give us a link where we can find one? Thanks in advance.

Hi BHSMama! Here, at this link you can find the screenshot :) Hope this helps!

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/albums/userpics/225401/CC_example.JPG

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Hope this helps.

Thank you it does.

Hi BHSMama! Here, at this link you can find the screenshot :) Hope this helps!

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/albums/userpics/225401/CC_example.JPG

Thanks for the help.

Yes, that's correct

Thanks for confirming.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.