mbalih

February 2015 IR-1 / CR-1 Filers

2,747 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Thanks to Almighty.

I have a case complete finally, my scan date was 08th Oct and today I saw the 3 N/A which got me excited :)

To confirm if its a case complete I called NVC and the rep told me that you have got a case complete today and now give sometime for the interview to be scheduled :)

I pray you guys get a case complete soon :) just have patience and I hope you guys will have some good news in this week

Congratulation.... Wishing you all the best moving forward.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

@Navster & Ionelac get ready guys you'll cc's are on their way any day now next week tops! Then we'll (Feb filers) will be right behind you'll. # Happy Tuesday

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

@Navster & Ionelac get ready guys you'll cc's are on their way any day now next week tops! Then we'll (Feb filers) will be right behind you'll. # Happy Tuesday

Thank you BHSMama! I do hope we get our CC this week :) and then all the Feb filers left waiting to follow soon with their CCs and be with our loved ones forever :)

Happy Tuesday to you too! Xoxo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thankyou BHSMama !! I hope something should come up this week. Happy tuesday guys

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

got my daughter third N/A last Monday and just saw my wife's third N/A today ..... life is good.

will keep you all post with more news any time soon.

for now i'll call NVC to see if they have a interview date.

nov 10TH and still waiting for interview date, i don't know if i should call or just keep waiting,

I hope they can make it here before Christmas.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I guess we have same CC date. My CC date was October 30th and until now no interview date. I call NVC today and the Rep said no interview date scheduled for me yet. I seriously hope and pray to God that I get interview date way before Christmas so that I can spend Christmas with my hubby.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi People,

Congratulations to everyone on your Case Complete updates !!

I have been waiting for my IV bill for the last 2 months. I still did not get my IV fee invoice. Already raised a supervisor review request and 42 days has been completed and still not received my IV Bill. Now they say that they have again forwarded a request to supervisor and it can take upto 42 days. Last week I received checklist for DS-260. Since I didn't get my IV bill, I'm not able to submit DS 260.

This is so frustrating and am starting to lose hope. Can anyone please guide me on what I can do now ?

Timeline

Hi People,

I have been waiting for my IV bill for the last 2 months. I still did not get my IV fee invoice. Already raised a supervisor review request and 42 days has been completed and still not received my IV Bill. Now they say that they have again forwarded a request to supervisor and it can take upto 42 days. Last week I received checklist for DS-260. Since I didn't get my IV bill, I'm not able to submit DS 260.

This is so frustrating and am starting to lose hope. Can anyone please guide me on what I can do now ?

keep calling until the right agent answers the phone and is willing to help you. i know they can do it but is just a matter of how's on the phone.

a few times when a called they didn't wanna help but one time i got lucky and the agent put me on hold and call a supervisor and fix it immediately.

Hi People,

I agree, at this point, just keep calling, and pray that you get a helpful agent who will take action immediately.

Sorry you have to go through this, unfortunately this journey isn't an easy one, not for all of us anyway.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Congratulations to all February filers with case complete, interview dates, and visa approvals. God is good. I pray for the ones that are still waiting for their, CC, interview dates, and visa approvals soon you too shall be glorying God. I pray for a safe travel for those who will be traveling in the coming days and weeks. God bless us all. Its been a long journey but a worthwhile journey.

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Congratulations to all February filers with case complete, interview dates, and visa approvals. God is good. I pray for the ones that are still waiting for their, CC, interview dates, and visa approvals soon you too shall be glorying God. I pray for a safe travel for those who will be traveling in the coming days and weeks. God bless us all. Its been a long journey but a worthwhile journey.

Hi, I would like to congratulate you on your interview approval, enjoy your flight to be with your loved one.

When do you travel?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi, I would like to congratulate you on your interview approval, enjoy your flight to be with your loved one.

When do you travel?

Thanks. Truly Our God is good. I am still here in my wife's country enjoying me some fresh Mediterranean food freshly prepared every day by my wife's sister. Boy can she cook.

When do you travel?

Thanks. Truly Our God is good. I am still here in my wife's country enjoying me some fresh Mediterranean food freshly prepared every day by my wife's sister. Boy can she cook.

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

GREAT NEWS !!

just hang up the phone and we got an interview for December 10, 8:00 am,

thats only 5 weeks after cc !!

thank you all for your, help so far i will keep you post with more good news in just 4 weeks...

meanwhile to all of you that are still waiting just be positive i know it takes time and sometimes you just feel like giving up but the joy and happiness is coming to all of us !!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

GREAT NEWS !!

just hang up the phone and we got an interview for December 10, 8:00 am,

thats only 5 weeks after cc !!

thank you all for your, help so far i will keep you post with more good news in just 4 weeks...

meanwhile to all of you that are still waiting just be positive i know it takes time and sometimes you just feel like giving up but the joy and happiness is coming to all of us !!

Congrats kmurcia, what was your CC date? And what country are you?

USCIS
03/19/2015 - Mailed I-130 package to USCIS
03/23/2015 - NOA1 received, Texas Service Center
07/27/2015 - I-130 approved (I-130 was approved in 126 days from NOA1 date)

NVC
08/03/2015 - NVC received
08/19/2015 - Case number assigned
09/04/2015 - Paid AOS fee

09/04/2015 - Paid IV fee
10/05/2015 - Submitted DS - 260

10/06/2015 - Sent IV and AOS package
10/08/2015 - Scan date
11/09/2015 - Case Complete :)

11/13/2015 - Got Interview Email (P4 Letter)

EMBASSY

12/16/2015 - Interview (APPROVED) :)

12/23/2015 - Visa in hand

01/14/2016 - Point of Entry: Abu Dhabi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.