mbalih

February 2015 IR-1 / CR-1 Filers

2,747 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@maniput thank you. I pray your visa is approved IJN. Good luck everyone out there awaiting NOA 2, CC and interview date. The Good Lord will continue to see us throughout this visa journey.

@maniput thank you. I pray your visa is approved IJN. Good luck everyone out there awaiting NOA 2, CC and interview date. The Good Lord will continue to see us throughout this visa journey.

Amen in Jesus name! :)

Spoiler

xVozm5.png

s-event.pngs-event.pngs-event.png

USCIS

02/09/2015 - Husband mailed I-130 package to USCIS

02/11/2015 - NOA1 e-mail received, Vermont Service Center

02/20/2015 - NOA1 mail received

07/09/2015 - Approved! NOA2 e-mail received.

NVC

07/17/2015 - NVC received

08/06/2015 - Case number assigned, submitted DS-261 and paid AOS bill

08/15/2015 - Received welcome letter

08/15/2015 - Sent AOS & IV package

08/19/2015 - NVC received AOS & IV package (scan date)

08/21/2015 - Paid IV bill

08/24/2015 - submitted DS-260

09/04/2015 - Case Complete! (16 days after scan date)

09/10/2015 - Got interview date - Oct 27, 2015

09/14/2015 - Received interview letter (P4) via e-mail

Embassy

10/02/2015 - Medical done

10/27/2015 - Interview in Jakarta

10/27/2015 - Visa Approved! Praise the Lord :dancing:

10/28/2015 - CEAC status changed to issued

10/29/2015 - Visa in hand!

10/31/2015 - ELIS fee paid

11/26/2015 - POE : Washington, DC

12/23/2015 - Green Card in hand. Thank you Jesus! :star:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

I-751 Timeline

10/26/2017 - Mailed out our ROC package to VSC

10/28/2017 - Delivered at VSC

10/30/2017 - NOA dated

11/13/2017 - Received NOA letter in mail

11/27/2017 - Received biometrics appointment letter

12/04/2017 - Biometrics appointment

08/13/2018 - Received 18 months notice letter

12/18/2018 - New Card is being produced

12/27/2018 - Received 10-year GC in the mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello February Filers. Hope The has been a good week for everyone. Enjoy your weekend and look forward for a blessed week ahead full of good news for all. How many of you have interviews set up for the first week in November? We should continue to lift each others in prayers.

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mine is on November 5th!! :)

SzrTp5.png

USCIS

01/30/2015 - Husband mailed I-130 package to USCIS

02/02/2015 - NOA1 received, Nebraska Service Center

07/13/2015 - I-130 approved!!

07/20/2015 - USCIS sent case to NVC

NVC

07/24/2015 - NVC received

08/10/2015 - Case number assigned

08/13/2015 - Submitted DS-261

08/15/2015 - Paid AOS fee

09/01/2015 - Sent IV and AOS package

09/03/2015 - Scan date

09/09/2015 - Got DS-261 reviewed on call

09/10/2015 - IV bill available and paid the same day (currently "In Process")

09/11/2015 - IV bill status changed to "Paid"

09/15/2015 - Submitted DS - 260

09/28/2015 - Case Complete!!!

10/02/2015 - Received interview letter (P4) via e-mail (Interview date --- November 05, 2015)

Embassy

10/06/2015 - Medical done!

10/13/2015 - Received medical report

11/05/2015 - Interview (APPROVED!!!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Mine is on November 5th!! :)

My wife'sinterview is also scheduled for November 5th. Let's keep each other in prayers. May God grant you quick and easy approval.

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello VJ community !!!

Good to see some great progress on Feb Filers. Most are already near the finish line. ??

A quick question. I got confirmation from NVC on an email dated 13th Oct that they received my focs and asked to wait for 30 days for a response. I am done with paying all the fees and they are all shown as Paid since Sept. Now when do u guys think is the best time to call NVC and ask if i have a CC. ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello VJ community !!!

Good to see some great progress on Feb Filers. Most are already near the finish line. ??

A quick question. I got confirmation from NVC on an email dated 13th Oct that they received my focs and asked to wait for 30 days for a response. I am done with paying all the fees and they are all shown as Paid since Sept. Now when do u guys think is the best time to call NVC and ask if i have a CC. ??

Hi Navster! My new scan date is 14th of October :) and I decided that I will call on Wednesday, since it's going to be 2 weeks since they received my documents.

On the ceac website, when you go to check for the magical 3rd N/A it's saying that it will take between 2 and 4 weeks for NVC to review the documents. So it's not the 30 days thing anymore :)

But you can call anytime you want...i just think it's pointless calling before the 2 weeks "mark". Good luck! Keep us posted!

P.S: i will be following your timeline since we have almost same scan date. Cheers!

Timeline

Hi Navster! My new scan date is 14th of October :) and I decided that I will call on Wednesday, since it's going to be 2 weeks since they received my documents.

On the ceac website, when you go to check for the magical 3rd N/A it's saying that it will take between 2 and 4 weeks for NVC to review the documents. So it's not the 30 days thing anymore :)

But you can call anytime you want...i just think it's pointless calling before the 2 weeks "mark". Good luck! Keep us posted!

P.S: i will be following your timeline since we have almost same scan date. Cheers!

Hi Lonela,

Good that we have almost identical timelines. But as i can see you sent your docs way before than me. Why your scan date is late. Like u said your 'new scan date ' Why ? Did u miss any docs ?

Timeline

Hi Lonela,

Good that we have almost identical timelines. But as i can see you sent your docs way before than me. Why your scan date is late. Like u said your 'new scan date ' Why ? Did u miss any docs ?

We got a checklist on 2nd of October, cause they managed to lose my police certificates and my bitrth certificate, which i'm 120% sure we sent. But oh well... Then they put us on supervisor review on the 4th of October but we were told that is better to re-send the missing documents. Which we did. That's why we got a new scan date. Hopefully this time is going to be alright, cause i'm exhausted!

Timeline

We got a checklist on 2nd of October, cause they managed to lose my police certificates and my bitrth certificate, which i'm 120% sure we sent. But oh well... Then they put us on supervisor review on the 4th of October but we were told that is better to re-send the missing documents. Which we did. That's why we got a new scan date. Hopefully this time is going to be alright, cause i'm exhausted!

Goddamn thats no good on NVC. Goodluck this time Lonela. Hope u get your cc in a few days. And Hope I don't get any checklist. Btw is it possible to get checklist after the scan date. Not sure.

And i have sent my Original Docs to NVC. So if they lose anything it will be disastrous. ?

Edited by Navster

Timeline

Goddamn thats no good on NVC. Goodluck this time Lonela. Hope u get your cc in a few days. And Hope I don't get any checklist. Btw is it possible to get checklist after the scan date. Not sure.

And i have sent my Original Docs to NVC. So if they lose anything it will be disastrous. ?

Ohhh, may I ask why did you chose to send the originals? Everywhere it's specified not to send originals, cause you will need them at the interview...

But yes, you can get a checklist after the scan date. After the scan date is when they are reviewing your documents and will let you know if they need more information or not (in which case means Case Completed and they will schedule your interview).

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Timeline

Ohhh, may I ask why did you chose to send the originals? Everywhere it's specified not to send originals, cause you will need them at the interview...

But yes, you can get a checklist after the scan date. After the scan date is when they are reviewing your documents and will let you know if they need more information or not (in which case means Case Completed and they will schedule your interview).

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Well i chose to send my originals on advice of my immigration lawyer in the US. He is a very experienced professional on this. I think he believes original docs are handled much more carefully at NVC. Atleast thats what i want to believe. Lol. And i will be handed over my original docs at the interview coz i was sceptical to send in my originals but he insisted and was told they are in safe hands :) So let's see

Timeline

Well i chose to send my originals on advice of my immigration lawyer in the US. He is a very experienced professional on this. I think he believes original docs are handled much more carefully at NVC. Atleast thats what i want to believe. Lol. And i will be handed over my original docs at the interview coz i was sceptical to send in my originals but he insisted and was told they are in safe hands :) So let's see

I hope everything works fine for you and they don't lose your documents! And hopefully the package will arrive in time for your interview! Fingers crossed! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

same happen to me, they lose my daughters documents not all of them but most, now after 7 weeks I'm still waiting for approval, last Friday they "said"that is waiting for a supervisor review and it can take up to 45 days,

best luck for you meanwhile i will keep calling every other day.

Timeline

same happen to me, they lose my daughters documents not all of them but most, now after 7 weeks I'm still waiting for approval, last Friday they "said"that is waiting for a supervisor review and it can take up to 45 days,

best luck for you meanwhile i will keep calling every other day.

I'm sorry to hear that! I know how it feels... Did you guys ever send again the papers that they lost?

Honestly, I don't have the strenght anymore to call them and get the same answers. And my husband can't call without making a scandal over the phone, so I asked him not to call anymore. I'll be calling them on Wednesday cause it's going to be 2 weeks since we got our new scan date.

Good luck to you too! Hopefully the wait will end soon!

Edited by IonelaC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.