I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

Yes the letter with the green card and welcome letter, give us guys an idea where they might be processing them, :) And thanks!

Good Morning to you!

We received the official welcome letter on yesterday and it came from the Service Center in Lee Summit Missouri

Good Morning to you!

We received the official welcome letter on yesterday and it came from the Service Center in Lee Summit Missouri

So no real indicator, although today someone who went about a info pass was told his case was with florida field office and not Pittsburgh where it should be, but the reference number is indicating Florida. So whatever reference number it end in when they contact you will be the field office dealing with it! Thanks for letting me know! :)

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am really happy for you and your husband. I understand how you felt when you got that letter.

I received the Intent to Deny letter last week and it really scared me. I had to go to the physician and pay $350 for the physical exam. I got it yesterday and I will try to send it tomorrow morning.

I have a year waiting for my case to be approved and it seems that you went through the same situation. I hope to hear soon from them with the same notice.

Congratulations and best wishes!

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=150476Shake my head, read the last post! Really?????

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.