LibCampFireClub

Libs Bring Back Measles and Blame GOP

133 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You guys need to find somewhere else to discuss your drama. As in, not on this site. One more post in the direction of the last few will equal a thread lock. Including responding to this post with something related to other members or something else not related to measles vaccinations.

You guys need to find somewhere else to discuss your drama. As in, not on this site. One more post in the direction of the last few will equal a thread lock. Including responding to this post with something related to other members or something else not related to measles vaccinations.

I had a bad case of German measles when I was young. I had to go in the hospital. My dad was a doctor so I guess I caught a lot stuff hanging out in his office

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

With all due respect, the ship you propose we get on has sailed with the initial post. Having said that, and considering the lack of anything to support this endeavor in self-indulgence, IMHO this entire thread belongs in OT, not CEHST. Just look at the title and tell me it if doesn't screem drama in black and white, with Bogart and Bacall chain smoking throughout the scene....

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

With all due respect, the ship you propose we get on has sailed with the initial post. Having said that, and considering the lack of anything to support this endeavor in self-indulgence, IMHO this entire thread belongs in OT, not CEHST. Just look at the title and tell me it if doesn't screem drama in black and white, with Bogart and Bacall chain smoking throughout the scene....

No. The discussion on whether or not "liberals" are responsible for the resurgence of measles in the united states CAN be had without discussing like or dislike of other posters. On the subject of liberals being responsible for the resurgence of measles, you are more than welcome to state your opinion or facts on why you believe this is a false or true statement. As long as your opinion or facts do not infringe on our TOS.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hat's off to you sir, that is a great analogy.

Timeline

I already did and debunked the statement made by the title, in spades.

No. The discussion on whether or not "liberals" are responsible for the resurgence of measles in the united states CAN be had without discussing like or dislike of other posters. On the subject of liberals being responsible for the resurgence of measles, you are more than welcome to state your opinion or facts on why you believe this is a false or true statement. As long as your opinion or facts do not infringe on our TOS.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

:clock:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm still not clear on what is and isn't a bait thread in this regard. Seems to me there should be some minimum standard for quality in an OP post - a linked article at the very least. A false premise based on stereotypes is only going to generate drama and it's not as though there isn't a lot of writing on the vaccination issue

Timeline

I was vaccinated against measles when I was a kid and at the time we all thought that one should need to link a topic to an actual story in order to be in CEHST. Before the measles epidemic. baiting threads were moved to OT, where they belong, but since the vaccine is readily available, it seems it depends on who polices the police.

I'm still not clear on what is and isn't a bait thread in this regard. Seems to me there should be some minimum standard for quality in an OP post - a linked article at the very least. A false premise based on stereotypes is only going to generate drama and it's not as though there isn't a lot of writing on the vaccination issue

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

:clock:

I just like how Marin County is the epicenter of this. (As I sit here in Marin County).

Yes. Great place to be. Not as laid back as Sonoma county, but still very colorful, and much better roads. For an area with so much distrust of anything the government does, they sure do expect it to do even more. You know, "There out to be a law, but do not apply it to me." :)

Timeline

Well, I gave you guys a chance to talk about the subject of the thread and you declined. As a result this thread is now locked and will remain so. Posters are free to create a new thread on the subject.

You have voiced concerns about thread posting which will not be addressed here. I encourage you to post these concerns in the site discussion forum where they can be properly addressed and logged for future precedent.