LibCampFireClub

Libs Bring Back Measles and Blame GOP

133 posts in this topic

I thought it was Gary when I started hearing about flat taxing.

Nah, too many posts without the mention of Obama. Gary would have exploded if he went that long without blaming him for something.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It's definitely a member of the Cult of Kip.

I don't consider Karee a member of that cult. Not that I dislike Kip, but Karee was always respectable (unless provoked) and pretty level headed.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't consider Karee a member of that cult. Not that I dislike Kip, but Karee was always respectable (unless provoked) and pretty level headed.

Anyone who admits to being held at gunpoint by the police (on multiple occasions) can't be that level headed.

Sometimes it's best not to assume anything.

Anyone who admits to being held at gunpoint by the police (on multiple occasions) can't be that level headed.

Sometimes it's best not to assume anything.

Perhaps you should take your advice.

People have pasts that they may not be proud of, that doesn't necessarily scar them for life.

You tend to have an abrasive way of posting and making things personal with people here, when there is really no reason to go down that path. That's usually a sign of a lack of character, I don't particularly care for that.

Timeline

Perhaps you should take your advice.

People have pasts that they may not be proud of, that doesn't necessarily scar them for life.

You tend to have an abrasive way of posting and making things personal with people here, when there is really no reason to go down that path. That's usually a sign of a lack of character, I don't particularly care for that.

Well no one's perfect, lets be honest.

Personally I don't care for the behaviour of some of the posters here - the automatic stereotyping, racist and homophobic bigotry and the back slapping misogyny.

At the end of the day it's a message board. If you're taking things so seriously that you're threatening people offline (which has happened) then you probably need a good therapist. That's a general 'you' btw.

Well no one's perfect, lets be honest.

Personally I don't care for the behaviour of some of the posters here - the automatic stereotyping, racist and homophobic bigotry and the back slapping misogyny.

At the end of the day it's a message board. If you're taking things so seriously that you're threatening people offline (which has happened) then you probably need a good therapist. That's a general 'you' btw.

Correct, no one is perfect.

As for the rest of it, the behavior of certain posters, the stereotyping, racism, bigotry and misogyny, this place would be pretty darn boring without it, no? But at the end of the day they are merely words on a computer screen and it's more than likely what keeps most of us coming back here whether we want to admit or not. Things can get heated in a forum like this, but making things personal kind of oversteps the line in my opinion. Granted there are the rare ocaissions when it can be warranted, but they are far and few between. That's part of the reason I will not join any of the fb groups the folks have here, I like to keep my personal life, personal.

Timeline

Correct, no one is perfect.

As for the rest of it, the behavior of certain posters, the stereotyping, racism, bigotry and misogyny, this place would be pretty darn boring without it, no? But at the end of the day they are merely words on a computer screen and it's more than likely what keeps most of us coming back here whether we want to admit or not. Things can get heated in a forum like this, but making things personal kind of oversteps the line in my opinion. Granted there are the rare ocaissions when it can be warranted, but they are far and few between. That's part of the reason I will not join any of the fb groups the folks have here, I like to keep my personal life, personal.

As do I, which is why I don't discuss my private life on here at all. That being said, when you've had people from here stalk you on Facebook, it's probably fair to say that what goes in here is more personal for some of these posters than it is for me.

Just ask NB.

As do I, which is why I don't discuss my private life on here at all. That being said, when you've had people from here stalk you on Facebook, it's probably fair to say that what goes in here is more personal for some of these posters than it is for me.

Just ask NB.

Agreed

Just ask NB.

Ask me what. Do you mean how you outed kips personal info here and got yourself a nice long vacation ? Funny how you started it but are upset when it was done back to you

Timeline

Ask me what. Do you mean how you outed kips personal info here and got yourself a nice long vacation ? Funny how you started it but are upset when it was done back to you

Firstly, Kip was an ex member who was permanently banned from the site. It wasn't 'personal' information, it was publicly available.

Secondly, I'm not upset. Where do you get that idea from?

Edited by Hail Ming!