LibCampFireClub

Libs Bring Back Measles and Blame GOP

133 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Smoking weed used to be a white thing until black people started doing it, then you people moved up to coke, knowing we couldn't afford it. Racism. :rofl:

You hardly ever saw old white people smoking pot 40 years ago, but I remember seeing plenty of old black folks smoking a New York pinner while waiting for the bus. Now, in my area, it is mostly old white people smoking that stuff all day long. It is like granny from Beverly, with her jug of "medicine".

You people?? :o

I wish I had back all the money I spent on coke in the 80's & 90's, I'd probably have enough to buy a vacation house.

You know how it works. I can say it, but you can't Don't you love double standards?

Glad you made it out alive. A lot of my family was addicted to something back then. But no one could afford coke. They had to settle for crack, which was like the food stamp version of crack.

hey. have you heard the big ot genasus (or however it's spelled) hit single? it's all over the radio. "i'm in love with the coco"

i mean, if we can't send kids to jail for weed since it's getting legalized and medical benefits proven and all that..maybe we can get kids to think coke is really cool. we'll be able to jail them for that for a long time coming.

got to keep that school to prison pipeline churning them out.

Don't listen to the radio, I keep it on my playlist of 70's, 80's music. Coke is too expensive for that targeted demographic. No urban youth runs around talking about snorting coke unless he's Nino Brown or trying to be Scarface.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It's about time someone preempted the debate and established racial connections between measles, autism and black people. I think we should also throw in Muslims in the mix, just for good measure so we've covered the entire prejudice and phobic spectrum.

I blame it all on black people and rap music.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

We all can't afford to do coke and meth like conservatives. High rollers.

From a white, southern California perspective, meth was a biker thing. Coke was a Hollywood thing. Meth was the poor man's coke. Coke was God's way of telling you that you make too much money. You did see a lot of folks trying to make it in entertainment, spent their last dollar on coke, just to mingle and impress.

Edited by I AM NOT THAT GUY

well see there's this cardiologist in arizona and he questions that polio left people disfigured and wheelchair bound. he asks where are these people? i don't see them.

and the anti vaxx crowd cheers.

then he says stuff like, measles isn't that bad. kids SHOULD get measles. it builds character.

i can't remember his name right now and he gets way too much attention as is.

and then you have idiots like chris christy who decide to make this a partisan issue by saying parents need the freedom to decide of vaccinations are right for their family. because he knows where his base is. (except right now they're in time out, waiting for the measles outbreak to pass)

Bingo. And that, to me, is the clearest indication as to where the politics of the issue are. No Democrat that wants to become President would ever come out with such nonsense. On the GOP side, you have Christie and - to much bigger degree - Paul that stand there pimping for the anti-vaccination crowd. It's just a matter of time until they all out-do each other on the issue - after all, they're running for President for Pete's sake.

You hardly ever saw old white people smoking pot 40 years ago, but I remember seeing plenty of old black folks smoking a New York pinner while waiting for the bus. Now, in my area, it is mostly old white people smoking that stuff all day long. It is like granny from Beverly, with her jug of "medicine".

Changing times. My mom is trying to get my granddad to start smoking it, but he refuses to.

no one can afford meth.

Yeah, you said something about that. I didn't know it was that costly to buy.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Don't listen to the radio, I keep it on my playlist of 70's, 80's music. Coke is too expensive for that targeted demographic. No urban youth runs around talking about snorting coke unless he's Nino Brown or trying to be Scarface.

i didn't think so, but it's interesting to me. and really coke is only as expensive as the market dictates.

and i didn't think that kids would bite for that nonsense either, so i asked my nephew, and he said that he's heard a ton of songs lately that nonchalantly talk about doing coke. sort of in the same manner everything used to be about blunts.

i'm telling you, i'm a conspiracy sleuth.

Yeah, you said something about that. I didn't know it was that costly to buy.

not in terms of money, but in terms of how quick it takes your life.

Bingo. And that, to me, is the clearest indication as to where the politics of the issue are. No Democrat that wants to become President would ever come out with such nonsense. On the GOP side, you have Christie and - to much bigger degree - Paul that stand there pimping for the anti-vaccination crowd. It's just a matter of time until they all out-do each other on the issue - after all, they're running for President for Pete's sake.

it's really disgusting. paul too.

Form a white, southern California perspective, meth was a biker thing. Coke was a Hollywood thing. Meth was the poor man's coke. Coke was God's way of telling you that you make too much money. You did see a lot of folks trying to make it in entertainment, spent their last dollar on coke, just to mingle and impress.

For us, crack was the poor man's coke. Don't know anyone who did meth, it appeared to be something that didn't cross the color lines. Did meet a girl who had a heroin fix, she was from Macedonia.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

i didn't think so, but it's interesting to me. and really coke is only as expensive as the market dictates.

and i didn't think that kids would bite for that nonsense either, so i asked my nephew, and he said that he's heard a ton of songs lately that nonchalantly talk about doing coke. sort of in the same manner everything used to be about blunts.

i'm telling you, i'm a conspiracy sleuth.

not in terms of money, but in terms of how quick it takes your life.

it's really disgusting. paul too.

Most of those dudes talk about coke probably because they can afford it. Weed was more of the laid back thing in the beginning. Except for Snoop Dog.

Is meth worse than crack?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Most of those dudes talk about coke probably because they can afford it. Weed was more of the laid back thing in the beginning. Except for Snoop Dog.

Is meth worse than crack?

coke isn't a designer drug anymore, its not as expensive as it was in the 80s.

meth is worse than crack because meth is made with a slew of harsh chemicals. as in, oh no! i'm making meth and i ran out of liquid drano..wonder if i can just throw some raid in there and call it a day?

well see there's this cardiologist in arizona and he questions that polio left people disfigured and wheelchair bound. he asks where are these people? i don't see them.

and the anti vaxx crowd cheers.

then he says stuff like, measles isn't that bad. kids SHOULD get measles. it builds character.

i can't remember his name right now and he gets way too much attention as is.

and then you have idiots like chris christy who decide to make this a partisan issue by saying parents need the freedom to decide of vaccinations are right for their family. because he knows where his base is. (except right now they're in time out, waiting for the measles outbreak to pass)

Not just Christie. Rand Paul opened his mouth and inserted foot on the issue as well. These guys should be like Hilary and just refuse to answer questions at all.

Brady's a cheater