joclep

Applying for Citizenship under 319(b) while in Germany

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi!

I am currently here at Germany with my active duty army spouse. We arrived here last Dec. 2014 and will be here until Dec. 2017. We were approved concurrent family travel. I'm a Conditional Green Card Holder since August 2014. I've read different things regarding the application under 319(b). Can someone tell me if I am really eligible to apply under 319(b)? And is it true that USCIS office in Virginia is the best place to be interviewed?

Thanks in advance! :)

im pretty sure you are qualified based on what I read, im going through the same thing and can't really find much info about this type of case.

:clock:

N400-319b

CSC

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|YellowLtr|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

PFLETCHER........|10/30/13|02/09|02/19|02/24|03/20/15|03/12/15.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|04/08/15.|04/22/15.|San Bernardino, CA(Early FP 3/10)

?yes. Im just as confused like you :((( what stage are you at this point?

Thanks for the replies. Did you apply for citizenship under 319(b) PFLETCHER?

N400-319b

CSC

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|YellowLtr|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

PFLETCHER........|10/30/13|02/09|02/19|02/24|03/20/15|03/12/15.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|04/08/15.|04/22/15.|San Bernardino, CA(Early FP 3/10)

I mailed mine last Monday, it's been delivered on Wednesday. I received emailed and text message of NOA yesterday.

Good luck!

I also applied under 319(b) - N400 was sent last Monday so awaiting NOA.

N400-319b

CSC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm glad to know that I am not alone in this situation. LOL. I have received an email this morning for my receipt #. I sent my application last Feb3 and they received it last Feb12. Good luck to us and let's keep everyone posted with the updates of our case! Thanks.. :)

I'm glad to know that I am not alone in this situation. LOL. I have received an email this morning for my receipt #. I sent my application last Feb3 and they received it last Feb12. Good luck to us and let's keep everyone posted with the updates of our case! Thanks.. :)

sure! best luck for us!!!!

N400-319b

CSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.