Mawnee

visa approved, how long until its delivered?

283 posts in this topic

The response was "we'really experiencing heavy traffic and we will text you when your delivery is ready"

Soooooooo...sit on it, is what I'm hearing. Lol

Is that the text from 2go?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys can I ask USEM to expedite my visa/ process my visa ASAP bc due to my pregnancy I'm only allowed to fly til mid of February,PAL policy is only allowing expectant mother to fly 33weeks, that's the only reason why my husband and I always worried about the visa til when it will be in my hands..confused! ??

Anyone knows??

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys can I ask USEM to expedite my visa/ process my visa ASAP bc due to my pregnancy I'm only allowed to fly til mid of February,PAL policy is only allowing expectant mother to fly 33weeks, that's the only reason why my husband and I always worried about the visa til when it will be in my hands..confused! ??

Anyone knows??

Doubt they will do an expedite... besides you are only a few days away from a 2GO visit I bet.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I hope so hank, it would be great if 2go will text me tomorrow or next day?, we are just waiting til last week this month and 1st week of feb.??

Just check CEAC and it still says issued. Went to the 2Go website entered the MNL number and it says they have our documents! Getting ready every body, looks like the hold up for visas should be getting cleared up! We had our interview January 9th and 2Go got the visa packet January 22nd.

Our visa was approved on the 9th. :) I am wondering if any here can tell me how swiftly they are getting them printed and handed to the courrier recently. I know this entire week has been a holiday with the Popes visit. We are really hoping to be together for Valentines day which is exactly 4 weeks away. Unfortunately the flights there are usually much cheaper 4+ weeks in advance. So I am itching to buy the tickets right now to ensure we are together as soon as possible. My fear however is then the visa wont arrive in time :( Any recent experiences with this? Thanks for your time :)

Hey there. Any updates on your visa?

Just check CEAC and it still says issued. Went to the 2Go website entered the MNL number and it says they have our documents! Getting ready every body, looks like the hold up for visas should be getting cleared up! We had our interview January 9th and 2Go got the visa packet January 22nd.

Good for you! Hope it getd delivered soon! Kindly update us pls.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to you guys!

Edited by James&Blessy

Update us when u get ur packet in ur hands. I tried mine always invalid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.