Mawnee

visa approved, how long until its delivered?

283 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes. Everytime the date changes someone touched your file even with the same status.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is that mean someone touched my file hank bc my status updated today and still issued?

Thanks u enlightened me?

Did you say there is no status on USTRAVELDOCS? If not status there, that usually means your package is ready for 2GO or they already have it.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Did you say there is no status on USTRAVELDOCS? If not status there, that usually means your package is ready for 2GO or they already have it.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes hank I keep checking on it today but it's really NO STATUS UPDATED, I was thinking bad bc of it?

Don't stress... your visa will arrive soon.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Don't stress... your visa will arrive soon.

I hope so! Thanks again for making me less worried about what u said that if no status on USTRAVELDOCS it means it's ready for 2go

I see the same when I try the passport number. Was thinking it was just because I had not signed up an account, but this makes me think 2go has it! Ours changed on ceac yesterday.

I see the same when I try the passport number. Was thinking it was just because I had not signed up an account, but this makes me think 2go has it! Ours changed on ceac yesterday.

No need to signed up for account when checking on ustraveldocs just type in ur passport number.

My CEAC changed date today I hope we will have it soon x-racer. Did u try to call 2go?

Wife will try a little later today and see. I hope it happens as flights seem to be getting more expensive this week for some reason.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

Here's another guy on the same boat and just want to share my, our family's case actually.

- F4 Visa

- My wife is the principal, me and our kids as derivates

- Had our interview last Jan 13, 2015

- Wife and I had to undergo the Sputum Test (Medical - Oct 7, Sputum Collection - Oct 27, 28 & 29, Results/Vaccination : Dec 29, 2014)

- I have a US Tourist Visa and SLEC said (when we were being scheduled for sputum collection) that I should not travel to US, else, I'll be deported,

- During the interview, the Consul said that "our application is complete"

- The consul turned to me and said since I underwent sputum test, they still need to do something. That VISA delivery takes 1 week, ours can take 2 weeks.

- On to the last Counter (Releasing), the guy (a filipino) said something like they need to delete something from my record, so it may take 3 weeks.

- Our VISA status in CEAC Website is -

Ready for my wife - last update Jan 15, 2015

AP for me - last updated Jan 15, 2015

Ready for my Children (3) - last updated Jan 20, 2015 (updated in Jan 15 prior Jan 20)

I don't know but it did not occur to me to ask for more details (maybe I got too cautious to draw their ire) but I really wonder what that "had to delete something" means.

I am trying to figure it out -

- me and my wife had sputum test

- my wife doesn't have Tourist US Visa, I do

- I was warned not to travel to the US

- they "had to delete something from my record"

- my wife didn't receive any notice about the same matter (i'm the only one in AP status)

Is it about deleting a "warning" under my name?

How about you? How did your interview or conversation went? Were you advised (before you left USEM) that they still need to something on your application?

Thanks and Cheers!

jmac01

Edited by jmac01

The response was "we'really experiencing heavy traffic and we will text you when your delivery is ready"

Soooooooo...sit on it, is what I'm hearing. Lol

Whenever you get through 2Go and talk to an agent and inquire about the status of your visa delivery, they actually charge you 100php which they will collect upon delivery of your passport. What a lot of bull.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Whenever you get through 2Go and talk to an agent and inquire about the status of your visa delivery, they actually charge you 100php which they will collect upon delivery of your passport. What a lot of bull.

The 2go etrace tracking website is:

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/customersupport/etrace/index.asp

I've read here on VJ that some people track with one of 3 possible numbers at that website. The 3 possibilities I've read about are passport number, MNL case number or UID number from the USEM appointment confirmation letter barcode.

Has anyone got more up-to-date visa tracking information from 2go by calling them than the tracking information that is available at their website?

Edited by luckytwo15

The 2go etrace tracking website is:

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/customersupport/etrace/index.asp

I've read here on VJ that some people track with one of 3 possible numbers at that website. The 3 possibilities I've read about are passport number, MNL case number or UID number from the USEM appointment confirmation letter barcode.

Has anyone got more up-to-date visa tracking information from 2go by calling them than the tracking information that is available at their website?

I have no idea which is more accurate between the online tracker and phone inquiry, but so far I haven't gotten any info from both.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.