Mawnee

visa approved, how long until its delivered?

283 posts in this topic

Jan.14 then CEAC status changed to ISSUED same day, you?

Hi. My son and I were interviewed on the 13th, status changed to ISSUED the same day as well. And I checked again yesterday was the last update date and still ISSUED. Have you done your CFO seminar, or are you gonna do it once your passport arrives?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They didn't tell you when it's going to be deliver at 2go? When was he approval? Sorry I forgot

They didn't say when it's going to be delivered. My guess is another week or so. It was last CEAC touched 15jan when the medical report connected to the visa file.

The only change on my wife's file was the date changed for the last update. While it still says "issued", the updated date is now Jan 21, 2015 instead of Jan 14tth.

Hoping that might indicate the file has gone to the delivery company, but not sure.

Timeline

We are in same boat as many others, with "Administrative Processing" status. However, we are happy it was approved at the interview and look forward to issuance. After all the wait an uncertainty, I am not worried about this the least, just enjoying the final stretch.

Edited by Bjorn&lyne

Timeline

Does anyone here try to track passport on ustraveldocs? I tried mine today but it's says no status updated

At this website we type in the Passport Number, then click "Track Passport" it then says the passport is still with the USEM.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp

For the email option, we put the passport number in the subject line and the passport number in the body of the email message. The status says "Still at post" which I take to mean it's still in the USEM.

At this website we type in the Passport Number, then click "Track Passport" it then says the passport is still with the USEM.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp

For the email option, we put the passport number in the subject line and the passport number in the body of the email message. The status says "Still at post" which I take to mean it's still in the USEM.

Mine says no status update on the passport number?

I checked my CEAC today the date was updated from 14- 22 today, urs update too?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine says no status update on the passport number?

I checked my CEAC today the date was updated from 14- 22 today, urs update too?

Next day or two get in contact with 2GO... :)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Next day or two get in contact with 2GO... :)

Is that mean someone touched my file hank bc my status updated today and still issued?

Thanks u enlightened me?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.