Mawnee

visa approved, how long until its delivered?

283 posts in this topic

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After ISSUED it can be another 10 days. Issuance is not the interview, it's happen after that. Check the CEAC website for status.

Hi Hank, I checked my wife's case status in the CEAC website. It says "READY". What does that mean? We're hoping to get the visa by month's end. I've already got approved for my vacation at work to pick her up hehe.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Hank, I checked my wife's case status in the CEAC website. It says "READY". What does that mean? We're hoping to get the visa by month's end. I've already got approved for my vacation at work to pick her up hehe.

Just means the case file is sitting there, someone may or may not be looking at it.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Just to add to what Hanks been saying...my stepson had his interview Jan 8th...and still no movement....I think with all the holidays things ahve stalled a bit....but good luck to all...

Agree with Bob, ours was 9th January and hopefully when we call this morning 2Go will be open once more.

They will be open today net nomore holidays ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My interview was Dec 19 2014 , Maybe because of long xmas and new years holiday, it only changed to ISSUED Jan 06 2015. And my visa was delivered - jan 09 2015. And my delivery address is CEBU.

Riz & Dave

Guys mine updated today and 'immigrant' changed to 'Non immigrant'.. checking every couple of minutes here lol

Good luck to us!

Edited by tommybear

Timeline

My interview was Dec 19 2014 , Maybe because of long xmas and new years holiday, it only changed to ISSUED Jan 06 2015. And my visa was delivered - jan 09 2015. And my delivery address is CEBU.

Thank you for the info :) My fiancee is in Cebu as well(Lapu-Lapu).

Timeline

Guys mine updated today and 'immigrant' changed to 'Non immigrant'.. checking every couple of minutes here lol

Good luck to us!

Ahh, good catch. I didnt notice the "non-Immigrant" change. But ours has changed as well :)

Mine was already ISSUED from the day on my interview, u think guys my status will still change or just the date?

Not sure but I think you're just dealing with the 2go now. From wwhat city or province are you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.