Mawnee

visa approved, how long until its delivered?

283 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our visa was approved on the 9th. :) I am wondering if any here can tell me how swiftly they are getting them printed and handed to the courrier recently. I know this entire week has been a holiday with the Popes visit. We are really hoping to be together for Valentines day which is exactly 4 weeks away. Unfortunately the flights there are usually much cheaper 4+ weeks in advance. So I am itching to buy the tickets right now to ensure we are together as soon as possible. My fear however is then the visa wont arrive in time :( Any recent experiences with this? Thanks for your time :)

Edited by Mawnee

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

In our case, the interview was the 6th of Jan and the Visa was received by mail on the 13th of Jan.

If you ceac website, it will say issued a day or two after visa is printed off and then they hand it off to the usvisa-info.com clowns who have it delivered.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

I-130 Sent : 2013-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-10-24
I-130 Approved : 2014-06-26
NVC Received : 2014-07-08
Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-04
Received AOS Bill : 2014-08-06
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-07
Send AOS Package : 2014-08-13
Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-15
Paid IV Bill: 2014-09-17
Submit DS-260 : 2014-09-17
Send IV Packet : 2014-10-4
AOS Checklist : 2014-10-8
NVC Case Complete : 2014-11-21
Interview: 2015-01-06
POE: 2015-01-22 :dancing:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

In our case, the interview was the 6th of Jan and the Visa was received by mail on the 13th of Jan.

If you ceac website, it will say issued a day or two after visa is printed off and then they hand it off to the usvisa-info.com clowns who have it delivered.

that is not how it plays in the Philippines... which is the forum you are in.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its anywhere within 7-10 days after issued status.

Mine took 7 days (home delivery) from date of interview coz immediately after the interview my CEAC turned "issued".

Each case is different so hold still. ?

Mine too my CEAC status change to ISSUED same day after my interview on JAN 14, and still waiting for 2go to text me when it's ready for pick up, not sure if when hope next week..

I'll just hope not too long to wait..

Edited by Rissa92

Timeline

Mine too my CEAC status change to ISSUED same day after my interview on JAN 14, and still waiting for 2go to text me when it's ready for pick up, not sure if when hope next week..

I'll just hope not too long to wait..

Our status still says "ready" :(

Timeline

I'm a little worried now because I have found several accounts form those that interviewed the same day or after ours. All of them said their status updated to "issued" within hours. Ours is still "ready" 9 days later....

I'm a little worried now because I have found several accounts form those that interviewed the same day or after ours. All of them said their status updated to "issued" within hours. Ours is still "ready" 9 days later....

Yours will be ISSUED soon?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.