Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

currently an undergraduate (though im done in march!), soon to be grad student. also a teacher of judaic studies and hebrew...

Feb 16, 2007 I-129F SENT

Feb 17, 2007 I-129F recieved by CSC

Feb 20, 2007 NOA 1

Feb 23, 2007 touch

Feb 26, 2007 NOA 1 recieved in mail

May 9, 2007 NOA2!!!!! we are on our way!

May 23, 2007 NVC finally sends on our case

June 12, 2007 Packet 3

July 27, 2007 Interview

AUG 14, 2007 APPROVED!

Oct 8, 2007 finally together again

Nov 2, 2007 Legally married

Nov 29, 2007 AOS paperwork sent

Dec 3, 2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

Dec 22, 2007 RFE

Jan 15, 2008 RFE returned

Jan 25, 2008 RFE recieved, last touch on AOS

Feb 22, 2008 EAD recieved

Mar 29, 2008 AP application sent... late but just in case

May 2008 AP approved!

Sept 5, 2008 AOS approved!

next dealing with UCIS June 2010

אני לדודי ודודי לי

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Well my current JOB is working at a hotel, but I am a graduate student in Bioarchaeology (human remains in archaeology which is a subfield of biological anthropology! yay! For anthropology!). I specialize in the Middle East, North Africa, and Western Europe through the Middle Ages... which is how I met my Dh since he's at Yarmouk University and does the same thing. We worked on a site together.

whatthehell.jpg

I know what I saw in him, but I;m not sure what he saw in me :) LOL! Except he is secretly crazy too :) Anyway, this year I was teaching the field school for the university and many people fell under my.. ummm. guidance.

VAB.jpg

But mostly? It's a lot of paperwork.

13ea.jpg

Both years I worked in Jordan we excavated tombs from the Bronze era through the Byzantine. Tombs are robbed mostly (99.9%) and we're studying the remains we can find and the archetecture. Jordan of course keeps everything. We are trying to beat the looters, but it's impossible. Most of their stuff is sold on ebay actually, and it's extremely illegal and harmful to the cultural heritage.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

How exciting!!!!! The medical office tower that I work in is connected to the hospital. I always would hear the helicopter and would go to the window and watch the flight helicopter land on top of the hospital, take them from the helicopter and wheel them into the doors.

I am a Certified Medical Coder for a Gastroenterology practice, one of the biggest in Georiga. I currently work from home and enjoying every minute of it. I read all the procedure reports that they do in the 6 Endoscopy Centers and have experience doing the hospital coding as the doctor's see patients in all the hospitals in metro Atlanta as well. I basically read the documentation and assign the CPT codes(describe the service/or procedure the doctor performed) and assign the ICD-9 codes (the diagnosis) this information is filed to insurance companies and allows the doctor to be paid for services. Also, review documentation and perform audits(tell the doctor if he has downcoded or upcoded visits) they actually do their own coding when they see patients in the offices. I have at least 15 years experience coding/billing and hope to start my own coding/billing consulting company or return to school and fulfill my lifetime career goal to become a nurse, then I can travel back to Nigeria to help mother in law at family home clinic, she is a midwife and delivers babies.

So, sorry to hear about your injury and cannot begin to imagine how you feel about not being able to do what you loved.

I am a RN. I was an E/R trauma nurse in a large hospital in North Mississippi for 10 years. I also was a flight nurse on a medical helicopter for 3 years. While visiting a local museum in my town, I fell through a porch of a log cabin that is an exhibit on the museum grounds. I severely injured my back and neck and had a terrible surgery and rehabilitation. I am somewhat put back together but live most days with pain. I have good and bad days. So now I am disabled with a bad back and do not work anymore. I was good at what I did and I miss it sooo much. :crying:

Meriem (F)

fltnurse.png

helo3.png

I am on the left. My flight partner was shot and killed by her ex husband. She was dating one of the ER docs and the ex killed both and shot himself. He was a police officer. :(

Meriem (F)

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I work in the aerospace industry. Finishing my BS and going on to my MBA this summer.

Jim and Nhi

10-2-2008 Interview in Vietnam

9-1-2008 abandoned K3

7-11-08 Home from Vietnam

7-04-2008 Cleared NVC

6-26-08 NOA2 for I-129F and I-130

6-25-08 Congressional Expediting Approved

6-23-08 Return to Vietnam for visit

4-30-08 NOA1 I-130

4-17-08 NOA1 I-129F

4-10-08 I-129F mailed

3-26-08 Married in Vietnam

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm an actuarial analyst for an insurance company that writes auto and home policies. My job basically consists of analyzing large amounts of data using various techniques in order to recommend the best rates for the company.

I'm working on getting my FCAS (fellow of the casualty actuarial society), the highest rank in my profession. It requires passing 9 pretty tough exams. So if you see me say that I'm studying, that's what I'm studying for. I'm only on the third, but I hope to be done with them all in 4 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Airlines...

What, shonnie? You own one? :lol:

Dude, could I hit you up for a discount??? I've forked over my life savings to Royal Jordanian in the past two years.

*************** K1 TIMELINE ****************

November 15, 2005 - I-129F Petition mailed to Vermont Service Center

Nov. 23 NOA-1 RFeceived / December 05, 2005 - NOA-2 Received

December 14, 2005 - Case # and packet received from U.S. embassy in Amman, Jordan

January 15, 2006 - Completed packet mailed to U.S. embassy in Amman, Jordan

March 26, 2006 - Letter received stating Visa Appointment scheduled for October 12, 2006

October 12, 2006 - Visa Interview - Approved!

October - December 2006 - Administrative Processing / Security Check

December 20, 2006 - State Department finishes administrative processing

January 24, 2007 - I FINALLY find out Visa is ready because NO ONE EVER called us from the embassy in Amman

February 27, 2007 - Passport sent off to embassy in Amman to have Visa put in

April 13, 2007 - VISA IN HAND!!! After 17 months....Friday the 13th...how fitting.

April 24, 2007 - Entrance into U.S. at Chicago O'Hare...YAY!!!

***************** AOS TIMELINE ******************

May 15, 2007 - Finally Married!!!!

May 17, 2007- Received Social Security Number

May 29, 2007 - Mailed of AOS/EAD Packet

June 9, 2007 - Received NOA-1

June 28, 2007 - Biometrics Appointment

July 26, 2007 - RFE for I-485 (need to re-submit W-2s for sponsor and joint sponsor)

August 18, 2007 - Recived appointment letter for I-485.

October 25, 2007 - Green Card Interview!

***************** Lifting of Conditions ******************

October 19, 2009 - Interview for 10 yr. Green Card - Lifting of conditions

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I work as a medical transcriptionist for a hematology/oncology practice with nine physicians currently on staff and another to be added this summer.

K3 Visa

03/26/06 Wedding day!!

waiting for documents to be translated and sent to me in US

05/21/06 Return to Egypt to visit for 9 wonderful days!

06/06/06 I-130 sent (finally!!)

07/12/06 NOA1

10/02/06 Approved!!!

07/20/06 I129f sent

07/24/06 NOA1

09/27/06 I129f approved!!!!

10/06/06 At NVC and case # assigned. Woohoo!!!

10/10/06 NVC sent K3 documents to Cairo today!!!

10/15/06 K3 documents received at Cairo consulate.

10/29/06 Packet 3 received.

11/01/06 Medical appointment

11/08/06 Medical certificate received

11/10/06 Packet 3 sent by delivery service

11/12/06 Packet received at consulate

02/05/07 Interview Date

02/16/07 10 day trip to Egypt

06/25/07 Home visit by field investigator

01/14/08 Got the email to send in his passport for visa!!!!

01/28/08 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!

03/17/08 Arrival in USA!!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Airlines...

What, shonnie? You own one? :lol:

Dude, could I hit you up for a discount??? I've forked over my life savings to Royal Jordanian in the past two years.

It is Southwest Airlines . . . so you won't get out of the country on that one . . . but know what you mean, even with my frequent flier miles I have a hard time getting an international flight setup without jumping all over the world!

Filed: Timeline
I am a specialized probation officer supervising sex offenders.

Wow, I used to work for Harris County Probation Department. I joined the about 5 years ago Navy and I work in Aviation Administration. I also volunteer as a teacher in Arabic at the Mosque and I am a student- 3 courses away from a BA. (And I can not wait until it is over. :crying: )

إركا

[

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.