rgarciasantos

Any december scans With CC

490 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline

Just got off with NVC. Talked with a really nice rep but she told me that, honestly, I probably won't receive a CC today. She said there are a ton of 12/22 scan dates (like me) and that I should probably count on next week instead of getting my hopes up for today.

Anyway, I'm going to try to take a break from VJ and the FB groups this weekend. This whole situation is really effecting my health, relationships, and sanity. I need to try and let go for a few days.

12/27/12 - Married in Bamako, Mali

11/12/13 - I-130 package sent

11/15/13 - NOA1

05/27/14 - NOA2

06/16/14 - Case received NVC

07/01/14 - Case number assigned

07/21/14 - DS-261 completed

07/25/14 - AOS bill paid

07/30/2014 - AOS package sent

08/18/2014 - add-on AOS package sent (learned that I should have sent 2 separate I-864s even though the cases are joined...oops!)

09/19/2014 - IV bill paid

09/26/2014 - AOS checklist received

11/09/2014 - DS 260 completed online

12/22/2014 - AOS checklist package and IV documents scan date

03/02/2015 - Case Complete!!! (70 days)

04/02/2015 - Interview in Dakar (221g - Needed to verify a court document)

04/21/2015- Visas in hand!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

You still have some open hours:) good luck!

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Filed: Timeline

Just got off with NVC. Talked with a really nice rep but she told me that, honestly, I probably won't receive a CC today. She said there are a ton of 12/22 scan dates (like me) and that I should probably count on next week instead of getting my hopes up for today.

Anyway, I'm going to try to take a break from VJ and the FB groups this weekend. This whole situation is really effecting my health, relationships, and sanity. I need to try and let go for a few days.

The reps that man the phones are CLUELESS and they have very limited view of your case. I would check the CAEC tomorrow to see if you see a N/A under the AOS section.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline

The reps that man the phones are CLUELESS and they have very limited view of your case. I would check the CAEC tomorrow to see if you see a N/A under the AOS section.

Good point! I was still planning on checking once tomorrow morning and then lay off my addiction for a few days!

12/27/12 - Married in Bamako, Mali

11/12/13 - I-130 package sent

11/15/13 - NOA1

05/27/14 - NOA2

06/16/14 - Case received NVC

07/01/14 - Case number assigned

07/21/14 - DS-261 completed

07/25/14 - AOS bill paid

07/30/2014 - AOS package sent

08/18/2014 - add-on AOS package sent (learned that I should have sent 2 separate I-864s even though the cases are joined...oops!)

09/19/2014 - IV bill paid

09/26/2014 - AOS checklist received

11/09/2014 - DS 260 completed online

12/22/2014 - AOS checklist package and IV documents scan date

03/02/2015 - Case Complete!!! (70 days)

04/02/2015 - Interview in Dakar (221g - Needed to verify a court document)

04/21/2015- Visas in hand!!

Patience is a virtue... 80 days today... AND A CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!

I did not see N/A - still showing as paid.

Congrats!!!!

Although it took 80 days, but at least no checklist, which is great. I'll take 80 days with no checklist.

Good luck with the next step.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats !!! How did u find out about case complete ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats!!!!

Although it took 80 days, but at least no checklist, which is great. I'll take 80 days with no checklist.

Good luck with the next step.

Exactly! 80 days beats 120! Thanks for the congrats! =)

Congrats !!! How did u find out about case complete ?

Thank you! I have been calling every evening for the last 30 days in hopes of hearing something. haha

Wow I am SO happy for you!!!!! Right in time for interviews which seem to be about to start scheduling for April!! Perfect timing. I have been thinking of you the past few days, what torture to wait 80 days.

Awesome result though. You are almost there!!!

USCIS

10-24-14 : I-130 sent from South Africa to Chicago Lockbox

11-03-14 : NOA1, Case Transferred to California Service Center

11-24-14 : NOA2

NVC

12-12-14 : Case received by NVC

01-15-15 : Case # Assigned

01-15-15: DS-261 completed

01-20-15: AOS fee invoiced & paid

01-21-15: Mailed AOS & IV Packages

01-22-15: ORIGINAL SCAN DATE- both packages

01-23-15: Sent corrected AOS - caught my own mistake

02-11-15: IV bill invoiced & paid

02-14-15: DS-260 completed

04-01-15: Case Complete

04-16-15: P4 e-mail

05-14-15: Interview Date

05-25--15 : POE, time to MOVE!!!!

Removal of Conditions

04-07-2016: Form I-751 arrived at California Service Center

Timeline

Wow I am SO happy for you!!!!! Right in time for interviews which seem to be about to start scheduling for April!! Perfect timing. I have been thinking of you the past few days, what torture to wait 80 days.

Awesome result though. You are almost there!!!

Aww, that's sweet, thank you! We are a bit in shock today. We knew that God had it all under control, but man, it was difficult to not let ourselves start jumping straight to worrying! Our interview is at the end of April and we are OK with that considering all that has to happen between now and then. At least we are together and the end is near. =)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So i called last night and i got a checklist.... Because the birth certificate & marriage certificate i sent were not the correct type & i have to resend the correct ones.... Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard, now i have to wait 60 &$$%#% days more... :(

Scan date 12/18

What type of birth certificate and marrage certificate you send I am worried on mine too because my husband and I sent an extract of both of them and it states certified copy at the bottom the registry told us they do not provide other type, i just dont want to add to start again 60 days it breaks my heart

Edited by Ryan H

Its my 60th day on monday and still no news. I am so worried that i might be getting a checklist. I cant take anymore checklist after getting 2. I am going

Paranoid right now always checking my ceac status and still getting nothing.

Timeline

Keithshun, don't get discouraged, it's 66/67 days average they are saying now. I know you don't want to hear about more days on top of how long you've waited, but no news on the case yet isn't necessarily bad. Hang in there!

Timeline

Agreed. We called NVC last week to confirm our scan date - for our second checklist (ugh) - and were told by the operator that they are indeed running "about two weeks behind". 60 days + 14 days is better than a third checklist (in my mind)... though, I heard a rumour that the third checklist (heaven forbid) is handled directly by the consulate. Anyone know if that's true?

Good luck everyone. Here's hoping for a rash of CC this week!

Keithshun, don't get discouraged, it's 66/67 days average they are saying now. I know you don't want to hear about more days on top of how long you've waited, but no news on the case yet isn't necessarily bad. Hang in there!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.