rgarciasantos

Any december scans With CC

490 posts in this topic

I am so worried if i get another checklist instead of a case complete. I sent them a checklist twice already. And its our 37th day waiting of the 60 days. I am so worried that i might be waiting for a checklist not a 3 n/a's. I am so tired of waiting.

Please be positive and and do not be troubled... what was your first and second checklist by the way?

I got 3 na's after 51 days of waiting... you will get your cse complete soon :)

Wow congratulations! Im happy for you. My first checklist was the aos. We forgot to put down another zero. Just one zero and it made us wait for 60 days. The 2nd one was the philippines police records stuff. I had my checklist after 40 days after i sent our civil documents. I'm sure you can finally sleep good tonight after waitng for a long time to get your case completed.

Wow congratulations! Im happy for you. My first checklist was the aos. We forgot to put down another zero. Just one zero and it made us wait for 60 days. The 2nd one was the philippines police records stuff. I had my checklist after 40 days after i sent our civil documents. I'm sure you can finally sleep good tonight after waitng for a long time to get your case completed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

if you don't mind, could you please tell us what was your checklist for & where did you forget to put down another zero ?

At the financial evidence part, just one missing 0 of the amount we needed to write down. And it messed up the whole thing and made us wait for another 60 days.

At the financial evidence part, just one missing 0 of the amount we needed to write down. And it messed up the whole thing and made us wait for another 60 days.

Filed: Timeline

How is NVC today?........are they going to open ?.....still this NOTICE is there on NVC website.

''Important Notice: Due to extremely hazardous weather conditions, the National Visa Center will be closed on Monday, February 9, 2015.

Due to this closure, the National Visa Center expects a higher volume of phone calls for the remainder of this week. You may experience longer wait times when calling us. We regret any inconvenience this may be causing. ''

Hiii my Friends

I Called NVC today and confirm about my CC... i am so happy.. :dancing::dancing::dancing:

CC on 5th February 2015.

Also i asked about the interview letter and NVC Rep told me still the interview date not schedule and i ask from how many days i will get my interview letter and she said that cannot confirm...she's bit rude not nice at all..

also i hope to all my friends get CC ...

Hey all

I just called NVC because purely because I was getting anxious lol. They sYs they havnt reviewed our case yet (scan date 12/17). I was kind of expecting that though. Anyway if anyone here's of 12/17 scan dates CC can you let me know. 60 days is coming to an end I think by this Sunday so if I di t here anything then il be calling start of next week again. Praying for CC for everyone ?

Filed: Timeline

Hi Oyehope, sure i will let u know as soon as possible.....by the way we are in the same BOAT( scan date 12/17) :protest:

Hey all
I just called NVC because purely because I was getting anxious lol. They sYs they havnt reviewed our case yet (scan date 12/17). I was kind of expecting that though. Anyway if anyone here's of 12/17 scan dates CC can you let me know. 60 days is coming to an end I think by this Sunday so if I di t here anything then il be calling start of next week again. Praying for CC for everyone ?

OMGGGG I CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH THE DAMN NVC, IT IS $^%&$# IMPOSSIBLE TO GET TRHU TO THEM.... IM SO FRUSTRATED.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Dominican Republic
Marriage: 2014-02-03
I-130 Sent : 2014-05-28
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-06-02
I-130 Approved : 2014-10-30
NVC Received : 2014-11-13
NVC Case: 2014-12-11
DS-261 Filled and Submitted: 2014-12-12
AOS Bill Payment Made: 2014-12-14 (payment portal was having problems/mailed payment)
AOS Bill Showed Paid: 2014-12-16
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-20
Paid IV Bill: 2014-12-24
Sent AOS & IV: 2014-12-17
Package Received by NVC: 2014-12-18
Scanned Date into NVC (e-mail received): 2014-12-18
Submitted DS-260: 2014-12-29
Checklist Received: 2015-02-18 (for not sending the right birth & marriage certificate
Checklist Scaned: 2015-02-23
Supervisor Review Req: 2015-03-31
Case Complete: 2015-04-06
Interview Scheduled: 2015-04-24
Interview Date: 2015-06-03
Package 4 Received: 2015-05-04
Medical Done: 2015-05-19
Interview Result: -
Visa Received: 2015-xx-xx
POE: 2015-xx-xx

Here is the Link for the Spreadsheet

Wow really i wish i get case completed soon too. You only waited for like 40 days! My last scan date was January 2. I hope i get cc too days from now. Our scan dates are close so I'm hoping to get cc too. Hope i wont get another checklist. Thats what I'm worried about now.

Hey all

PLEASE LET ME KNOW CUZ IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU, MINE IS 12/18 IM SOOO ANXIOUS

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Dominican Republic
Marriage: 2014-02-03
I-130 Sent : 2014-05-28
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-06-02
I-130 Approved : 2014-10-30
NVC Received : 2014-11-13
NVC Case: 2014-12-11
DS-261 Filled and Submitted: 2014-12-12
AOS Bill Payment Made: 2014-12-14 (payment portal was having problems/mailed payment)
AOS Bill Showed Paid: 2014-12-16
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-20
Paid IV Bill: 2014-12-24
Sent AOS & IV: 2014-12-17
Package Received by NVC: 2014-12-18
Scanned Date into NVC (e-mail received): 2014-12-18
Submitted DS-260: 2014-12-29
Checklist Received: 2015-02-18 (for not sending the right birth & marriage certificate
Checklist Scaned: 2015-02-23
Supervisor Review Req: 2015-03-31
Case Complete: 2015-04-06
Interview Scheduled: 2015-04-24
Interview Date: 2015-06-03
Package 4 Received: 2015-05-04
Medical Done: 2015-05-19
Interview Result: -
Visa Received: 2015-xx-xx
POE: 2015-xx-xx

Here is the Link for the Spreadsheet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

After spending yesterday on the one waiting for NVC only to find out the phone system is on and no one is there, I called again this morning. I talked to a human and she stated that my case has not been touched yet, but they are currently processing Dec. 10th scan dates or the DS260 date (whichever is last). Was unable to tell me how many days from the 60 that they were behind due to the snow. I shall call again tomorrow!

On a side note, it makes me feel better to know that it might not be a checklist, it just hasn't been processed... trying not to lose hope, but my mind can quickly go crazy thinking of scenarios, none of them being good!

After spending yesterday on the one waiting for NVC only to find out the phone system is on and no one is there, I called again this morning. I talked to a human and she stated that my case has not been touched yet, but they are currently processing Dec. 10th scan dates or the DS260 date (whichever is last). Was unable to tell me how many days from the 60 that they were behind due to the snow. I shall call again tomorrow!

On a side note, it makes me feel better to know that it might not be a checklist, it just hasn't been processed... trying not to lose hope, but my mind can quickly go crazy thinking of scenarios, none of them being good!

That is interesting that the rep said "Dec 10th scan dates or the DS260 date (whichever is last)" that basically goes against the theory of sending your packages before the IV is invoiced because it makes no time difference in processing/wait time.

Hmmm...I'm going to call them again and try to get my IV bill invoiced. Thanks!

USCIS

10-24-14 : I-130 sent from South Africa to Chicago Lockbox

11-03-14 : NOA1, Case Transferred to California Service Center

11-24-14 : NOA2

NVC

12-12-14 : Case received by NVC

01-15-15 : Case # Assigned

01-15-15: DS-261 completed

01-20-15: AOS fee invoiced & paid

01-21-15: Mailed AOS & IV Packages

01-22-15: ORIGINAL SCAN DATE- both packages

01-23-15: Sent corrected AOS - caught my own mistake

02-11-15: IV bill invoiced & paid

02-14-15: DS-260 completed

04-01-15: Case Complete

04-16-15: P4 e-mail

05-14-15: Interview Date

05-25--15 : POE, time to MOVE!!!!

Removal of Conditions

04-07-2016: Form I-751 arrived at California Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.