Kristen & Ben

January 2015 I-130 filers!

1,181 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Having my interview tomorrow Dec 14 in Montreal. I pray that everything will go well I know there are a few more people here of the forum with the same date. Praying for all that we'll get approved.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

I received my GC December 2. paid October 25.

Congrats!

Hi guys. Having my interview tomorrow Dec 14 in Montreal. I pray that everything will go well I know there are a few more people here of the forum with the same date. Praying for all that we'll get approved.

Good luck to you!

Hi all,

Congratulations for above friends!! wish you all the best in US.

I am a Jan 2015 I-130 filler as well. I think my case is a bit slow. Please note my progress below and my questions is as per the letter received from NVC on Dec 10, 2015, I have complete the step 3-6, which step 4-6 already submitted in Aug and Nov, Should I resubmit the document to them again? or just wait? for Case Complete? Thanks a lot for your advise.

Step 3: Submit visa application form

Step 4: Collect financial documents
Step 5: Collect supporting documents
Step 6: Submit documents to the NVC

NOA2 date - June 29 2015

NVC Welcome letter - Aug 10, 2015

Document (AOS, financial and other supporting doc) sent to NVC - Aug 29, 2015

Reply from NVC, 2nd checklist - Nov 17, 2015

Further Document sent to NVC (re 2nd checklist) and submit the IV fee cashier's check - Nov 26, 2015

IV fee status show PAID and available to submit DS-260 -Dec 10, 2015

NVC letter received on Dec 10, 2015 - request to submit DS-260 application form

DS260 submitted - Dec 11, 2015

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everybody , I reaally need info about form I130

We sent our form to chicago

___Received at uscis : 4 November

___email notification ant text message with receipt number: 5 November.

( saying my case was accepted and routed to California for processing and they will send me notice receipt form I797.

Until now I received nothing.

When I check my case the first time it was case received but after that the case was changed to document was mailed to you . When my husband call the uscis they said there is nothing wrong with the case we just have to wait 24december to receive the document !!!!!

Please someone happened with him in this forum

My case has to be in initial review ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We finally have an Interview date, too!

January 19th

I am beyond excited :D

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Wow ? I'm so happy for you ??

We finally have an Interview date, too!

January 19th

I am beyond excited :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

How was your interview?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Document Was Mailed

We mailed your document for your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxx. If you do not receive your document by December 24, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

(This statut change after they received for the first time my petition 130 what does it mean ??? Is this normal )

Timeline

Document Was Mailed

We mailed your document for your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxx. If you do not receive your document by December 24, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

(This statut change after they received for the first time my petition 130 what does it mean ??? Is this normal )

It is very normal! Wait for the actual notice in the mail, it should explain the details and updates on your case! Good luck to you and Congrats if its an approval!

How was your interview?

Thank you for asking The interview went well. They asked me how I know my wife how we met where me met have I been to the US before have I had any trouble at the border. Have them all the originals. The officer said your visa is approved. They asked me to scan in my birth certificate as I obtained a duplicate one. They wanted the original and I only had a photocopy attached to the translated docs. Came home and my Status Showed READY. Checked the morning after and it showed iSSUED. It said they are doing Admin Work. Checked today and it still showed ISSUED but the explanation says the visa is in its final stages and that I should receive it in 5 days.

How long does it take to go from Issued to In Ttansit ? I don't see any tracking number yet. Is that on the CEAC site or the Loomis site ? I wanted to know the stages it goes trough Ready Issued etc how quickly is the passport shipped ? I thought it was a week or something. I'm very excited and want to have it in my hands. Been very long

I noticed the CEAC stays in ISSUED but the wording at the bottom changes. Still no tracking number

Issued
I Status Updated Date: 16-Dec-2015
Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than five (5) working days, please go to http://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/us_courrier_information to track your courier waybill.

Timeline

I noticed the CEAC stays in ISSUED but the wording at the bottom changes. Still no tracking number

Issued
I Status Updated Date: 16-Dec-2015
Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than five (5) working days, please go to http://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/us_courrier_information to track your courier waybill.

Congrats!

When i first created the account and logged into https://ais.usvisa-info.com, it said Loomis As of December 1, 2015, the courier services will be changing to Canada Post Corporation (CPC)

30 November, 2015

All applicants that scheduled an appointment prior to December 1, 2015 will automatically have their delivery location updated to the closest Canada Post Office location. If you want to check your new Canada Post location or change the selection please sign in.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.