Kristen & Ben

January 2015 I-130 filers!

1,181 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I Got my Appointment.. Interview is on Sept. 22, 2015 @ 6.15... Praise the Lord!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Congrats and good luck with your interview. If I was in the Philippines I would have my interview by now, too.

How did you guys manage to send all attachments in one email? We have a total of 22 documents. Most of my attachments are around 4MB each,I have one 6.5MB. So not sure how I can attach all of them at once. I can shrink some but don't want them to be legible too. Also Google won't let any email bigger than 25MB go through.

I got Case Complete!

SD: 04-AUG-15

CC: 24-AUG-15

20 days

congratsss...

19 days already im waiting for cc...

still no news until this day

Timeline

How did you guys manage to send all attachments in one email? We have a total of 22 documents. Most of my attachments are around 4MB each,I have one 6.5MB. So not sure how I can attach all of them at once. I can shrink some but don't want them to be legible too. Also Google won't let any email bigger than 25MB go through.

You set your scanner to the lower settings. Make sure each attachments need to be below 5Mb.

Send your AOS and IV documents in a separate e-mails.

Edited by jhondhrey

I thought it had to be all(AOS+IV) in one email !? Do we attach a check list on each email one for applicant and one for petitioner? Do both emails have to be sent from the same person or can I have my wife send in her AOS with attachments and me the IV and attachments in separate emails? What did you put in the subject line?

Timeline

Hi Guys, its been awhile. How is everyone doing here. I know some people are almost done with the whole process. Well, you deserve a happy ending...i wish everyone here best of lucks and to those of us that are still battling to get to the end, don't worry...its all definitely going to end soon.

Please i have a question. We just received our case number and invoice number today. Please can someone tell us what the next step is. We also forgot to give them our emails so they can email us the packages i.e according to the wiki link. Should we call them back tomorrow to give them our emails. Please a step by step easy guide will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks

Good luck to you!

Thank you sO much Kash..

Congrats and good luck with your interview. If I was in the Philippines I would have my interview by now, too.

Thank you Jhondhrey.. Yours will come soon:) God Bless!

USCIS:

January 28, 2015 - I-130 Sent

February 3, 2015 - I-130 NOA1

April 2, 2015 - I-130 NOA2

NVC:

April 13, 2015 – NVC Received

April 29, 2015 – Case Number Assigned

May 2, 2015 – Completed DS261

May 12, 2015 – AOS Fee Paid

XXXXXXXX – IV Fee (Not yet Available, Waiting!!!)

May 16, 2015 – AOS & Other Documents Sent

May 18, 2015 – NVC Received our Documents ( 30 Days for Review)

June 07, 2015 – Received IV Fee Invoice

June 15, 2015 - IV Fee Paid

June 19, 2015- NVC Received IV Fee

July 04, 2015- Completed DS 260

Aug 07, 2015- Case Completed

Aug 18, 2015- Medical at SLEC Passed:)

Sept 22, 2015- Interview (Approved:)

Sept 26, 2015- Visa Received

Sept 27, 2015- POE (Atlanta)

(F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

Another 3x n/a :) hew got our e-mail on Monday, Aug 11th, documents &ds260 were send around 5-6.08.

Now only interview and Im ready to go!

I-130 Sent : 2015-01-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-02-05

I-130 Approved : 2015-06-09

NVC Received : 2015-07-06

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-07-16

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-07-21

Receive IV Bill : 2015-07-23

Pay IV Bill : 2015-07-27

Send IV Package : 2015-08-05

Scan date : 2015-08-06

CC @ NVC : 2015-08-27

CC confirmation letter: 2015-09-01

@USCIS ---> 132 Days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

little tip

received aos bill on 08/07/2015

waited till 08/23/2015 for IV bill but didnt receive so on 08/24/2015 i called NVC and lady reviewed my

Choice of agent form and said in 10 days it will open up but very next day it was opened up.

so paid IV bill on 08/26/2015

so once u have paid aos bill dont wait for weeks for IV bill call them after few days and they will open up within the next day

Submitted our package electronically to the NVC in one singe email with 26 pdf attachments and see what happens. Had to play with re-sizing the pdf files for a some time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.