Tintin and Mike

I-751 January 2015 Filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So israelidude and i are the ones that make maximum noise. And we are the ones that are going to get stuck with RFEs. Lol.

But i think there was someone recently who got approval letter from local office in miami and no notification or email whatsoever at all

Filed: Timeline

So i called the customer service and the person said that the Text message was probably to indicate that your case was transferred to another USCIS office on August 17th. LOL.

I am like.... Ok..... the message is only a month late then.

They have no idea what the are doing or talking about.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Card in hand. It was sent on 09/14.
Sammybiy it was me. I got the approval letter. The uscis website, however, was not updated. Then, the email notifying the approval.
Good luck guys!

Edited by NeasMIA

AOS (family based) from H1B
Day 0 12.31.12 Sent AOS package
Day 3 1.3.13 USPS delivered package at Chicago Lockbox
Day 8 1.8.13 NOA text and email rcvd
Day 9 1.9.13 checks cashed
Day 14 1.14.13 NOA + Biometrics hard copies rcvd
Day 29 1.29.13 Biometrics done
Day 38 2.7.13 Email rcvd>case is ready for interview.
Day 50 2.19.13 Email rcvd> interview date 3.26
Day 59 2.28.13 EAD approved
Day 67 3.8.13 EAD and AP arrived
Day 85 3.26.13 Interview> Approved> Card production ordered
Day 93 4.3.13 Card rcvd

ROC

1.9.15 Package sent

1.20.15 Package delivered

1.27.15 Check cashed

1.28.15 NOA w/1/21/15 date

3.13.15 Biometrics for 3.19.15

8.18.15 Case transferred

9.10.15 Approval letter

9.17.15 Card rcvd

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

So here we go, I am sending them:

1. Renewed IDs

2. New apartment lease

3. Life insurance details

3. Car insurance summary valid from Dec 2014 until Dec 2015

4. Phone bills of a voice line with both our names on it from Dec 2014 until now

5. Bank statements with both our names on it from Dec 2014 until now

6. Joint tax return for 2014 plus w2 from 2013 (that I forgot to send the first time) and 2014

Do you guys think I need to add anything?

What about light bill water bill medical emergency contact go to your bank and let them write u a letter saying when the accounts are open and like 3 yrs of statements . They want to see stuff from the time u get your green card until now . It would be wise to use a lawyer u only have one chance .

That's what I did I never use a lawyer for my case but I sure use one for my rfe. He told me together everything from the first day after I receive the first card . Junk mail old lease every thing with both of u name credit cards statement from the time it's open. Am sure u have more stuff there ?? mine was approved from the director from the office in great ny.

Where did your rfe came from?

I went in my lawyer office with a suitcase of paper I let him pick choose and refuse . U can so affidavit let friends do and and worn and notarized it. Good luck . I know how it feels

Timeline

What about light bill water bill medical emergency contact go to your bank and let them write u a letter saying when the accounts are open and like 3 yrs of statements . They want to see stuff from the time u get your green card until now . It would be wise to use a lawyer u only have one chance .

I asked a lawyer and he told me not to re-send stuff and I already sent bank statements from 2012/2013/2014 so there is no point in doing that.. when you send documents for RFE you should never send stuff that you already sent. That's what a lawyer told me.

Timeline

Mine came from california. That is weird, so you say your lawyer told you to send everything you have from the moment you got the green card? But if thats what he told you then you must have sent duplicates and info that you already sent them. So I'm confused.. Do I need to send all my old bank statements and old documents that I already sent or not?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

So here we go, I am sending them:

1. Renewed IDs

2. New apartment lease

3. Life insurance details

3. Car insurance summary valid from Dec 2014 until Dec 2015

4. Phone bills of a voice line with both our names on it from Dec 2014 until now

5. Bank statements with both our names on it from Dec 2014 until now

6. Joint tax return for 2014 plus w2 from 2013 (that I forgot to send the first time) and 2014

Do you guys think I need to add anything?

I'd add another letter from a friend. No need to notarize it.. just attach that friend's ID to the letter. I did it with 2 people and never received and RFE. USCIS just want to see that this is a real person and that you didnt make this letter up.

Also, go to your local bank where they know you (and your wife) personally and ask them to write a letter and sign it. The letter should mention the names on the account, the standing of the account (hopefully yours is in good standing) and also it should list the name of the banker that wrote with letter and it should say that they (uscis) can reach him/her at his/her number at anytime.

other ideas: gym membership, letter from landlord where you live.

Good Luck!

Edited by jentus

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.