Tintin and Mike

I-751 January 2015 Filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

What's up my man!!!

Amen to this being our lucky day.

Well, my anxiety has definitely simmered down for now.

I am super glad that i have been uber busy at work to not be able to look at anything relating to this catastrophe.

Let us hope for the best and the soonest.

What's up?! I feel like this is our lucky day Sammy.

What's up my man!!!

Amen to this being our lucky day.

Well, my anxiety has definitely simmered down for now.

I am super glad that i have been uber busy at work to not be able to look at anything relating to this catastrophe.

Let us hope for the best and the soonest.

Your posts make me lol. Although I'm not sure how srs you guys are...

Why are you in a rush to get your GC we have a 12 month extension...and 3 months before that extension expires we can apply for naturalization.

Plus if you want to travel there's no issues with the expired green card and the extension letter.

I know waiting and uncertainty isn't fun but something that is unknown shouldn't stress you out. Especially with the 12 month extension and the eligibility to apply for naturalization regardless of your removal of conditions status.

..am I missing something?

Your posts make me lol. Although I'm not sure how srs you guys are...

Why are you in a rush to get your GC we have a 12 month extension...and 3 months before that extension expires we can apply for naturalization.

Plus if you want to travel there's no issues with the expired green card and the extension letter.

I know waiting and uncertainty isn't fun but something that is unknown shouldn't stress you out. Especially with the 12 month extension and the eligibility to apply for naturalization regardless of your removal of conditions status.

..am I missing something?

Well.... i was always that guy who like d to finish his exams in school as soon as possible even though that i was allotted 3 hours to complete it.

I am the guy who is dying to get out of work and eagerly awaits the clock to strike 5 PM.

Do you plan to retire at the 65ish age range or just carry on without planning because god has given you some 100 odd years of life? Are you anxious to meet your life goals as you have marked them, or are you the one who has never had a goal in life.

I can get as philosophical as you would like me to be.

Please do not consider this in an attacking way, rather this is my motivational speech for you.

Yes, you certainly are missing something.

If i was as calm and composed as you are, i would be missing a zeal and the zest to complete things in a given time frame in order to move to the next goal. .

Seeing your peers move forward whilst you wait like "furniture" is not fun and neither is it a good attitude in life.

Well.... i was always that guy who like d to finish his exams in school as soon as possible even though that i was allotted 3 hours to complete it.

I am the guy who is dying to get out of work and eagerly awaits the clock to strike 5 PM.

Do you plan to retire at the 65ish age range or just carry on without planning because god has given you some 100 odd years of life? Are you anxious to meet your life goals as you have marked them, or are you the one who has never had a goal in life.

Please do not consider this in an attacking way, rather this is my motivational speech for you.

If i was as calm and composed as you are, i would be missing a zeal and the zest to complete things in a given time frame in order to move to the next goal. .

Seeing your peers move forward whilst you wait like "furniture" is not fun and neither is it a good attitude in life.

Lol. thanks for your response!

What a crock!

Whining about anything never changed it, knuckle down and get on with your life.

####### happens.

I was waiting on waiver, expecting an interview, and wasn't as worried as you are now - life is too short. It will happen when it happens. The reason they take so long is because you have lost none of the privileges that you had before.

What a crock!

Whining about anything never changed it, knuckle down and get on with your life.

####### happens.

I was waiting on waiver, expecting an interview, and wasn't as worried as you are now - life is too short. It will happen when it happens. The reason they take so long is because you have lost none of the privileges that you had before.

Well, someone surely doesn't have a sense of humor.

I mean i always knew brit humor was dry.... but g0dd@mn!

What a crock!

####### happens.

Lol Civil.

tbh I wasn't going to go there, mind you.

However, it was a fascinating response from sam....almost insight into someone else's mind in the way of their thought process etc. very interesting.

...I'm not even a psychologist...

Edited by Helpme123

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Ok so our transfer letters mentioned something about 15 days express handling. The first approval on here was on 8/28 so lets assume the CA guys started working on our cases on that day. Today is 9/10 which is 9 business days since 8/28. This means they have until 9/18 to inform all of us of our case status. So in worst case scenario all of us should hear something from CA no later than next Friday.... unless I'm missing something

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.